Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/26/2023, 01:41   #3436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KernalSantos View Post
They are just investigating because a few people have reported perma bans. But if mobius was detected I think I would have been banned as I’ve been playing all day and I use aimbot/3d radar/2d radar.

I think there are people from other providers just trying to cause **** in mobius telegram chat.
Angle aimbot may have something to do….
Old 02/26/2023, 01:43   #3437

elite*gold: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
You're just calling the list BS because you aren't on it. Which, you shouldn't be.
Wow! Your on the forum, surprised your not out trying to buy other cheat providers sources again

It’s usually about this length of time before Gator Cheats exit scams, how long your customers got left now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenysa View Post
Spoofers and unlockers detected? Mobius have permanent ban wave and its unlockers again and spoofers...any other provider with reports or only mobius? Why they blame another providers again for their ban wave??
They’re obviously not being honest with their customers, which is a shame.

No reports of spoofers or unlockers been hit. If that was the case they wouldn’t take their loader offline..

Time to come clean boys…
Old 02/26/2023, 02:17   #3438

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
`
Quote:
Spoofers and unlockers detected? Mobius have permanent ban wave and its unlockers again and spoofers...any other provider with reports or only mobius? Why they blame another providers again for their ban wave??
Mobius isn't blaming others for their bans. That's why they disabled injections & are investigating. They are taking the right steps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicSoftware View Post
Wow! Your on the forum, surprised your not out trying to buy other cheat providers sources again

It’s usually about this length of time before Gator Cheats exit scams, how long your customers got left now?
Isn't it time for Demonic to get a new C&D? They know you are Cynical. I read your C&D from MSK when I was going through your pasted source that got taken when you were trying to paste off UC. You should really post "credits: Rake, iPower" in a banner on your website. Funny how you say I'm the one who wants other's source when your source doesn't have more than 50 lines written by you. I wouldn't have called you out for not deserving to be on this list if you weren't lying about me still. This is on you
Old 02/26/2023, 02:24   #3439

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Mobius isn't blaming others for their bans. That's why they disabled injections & are investigating. They are taking the right steps
Last time they disabled loader too and blamed users and other providers?? Now again disabled loader and not detection but 200-300 perm bans in 1 hour??? Again another providers mistake for ban wave?
Old 02/26/2023, 02:25   #3440

Quote:
Last time they disabled loader too and blamed users and other providers?? Now again disabled loader and not detection but 200-300 perm bans in 1 hour??? Again another providers mistake for ban wave?
I am not familiar with them placing the blame on others last time. I don't think that happened

I am sure they aren't going to put the blame on anyone else this time. Keep in mind not all of their users are banned. They are investigating a ban wave that wasn't everyone
Old 02/26/2023, 02:27   #3441

Quote:
It must be a detection of a feature, prob angle aimbot, because if not all of them would be bann.
But clearly they need to investigate whats happening.
Mobius being detected is very bad, if mobius fall then rico has evolved, thats for sure
Old 02/26/2023, 02:30   #3442

Proof:
Old 02/26/2023, 02:31   #3443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedguy View Post
It must be a detection of a feature, prob angle aimbot, because if not all of them would be bann.
But clearly they need to investigate whats happening.
Mobius being detected is very bad, if mobius fall then rico has evolved, thats for sure
Just wait for word from Mobius. They will tell the public what got detected & what they did to resolve it once the investigation is over. You aren't dealing with a slimy **** provider. It's Mobius they are going to be transparent & fix the problem
Old 02/26/2023, 02:31   #3444

Only small % of report on photos...
Old 02/26/2023, 02:31   #3445

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingern View Post
Some say its because they do unethical things, some say its because of their staff/support/forum, etc.
all of which is true, but yes, they should still be on the list as they do provide a reliable product and have for years.

edit: actually, i don't even know if it's true anymore because i haven't heard **** about them in a minute.

either way, they should be on the list.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2023, 02:39   #3446

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicSoftware View Post

They’re obviously not being honest with their customers, which is a shame.

No reports of spoofers or unlockers been hit. If that was the case they wouldn’t take their loader offline..

Time to come clean boys…

We have never once said “oh it’s spoofers and unlockers you’re all lying”

Appreciate you spreading misinformation without you verifying it for yourself, you seem to do that quite a lot.

Read one thing someone says and follow it blindly.

Happy to let everyone know what’s going on though!

Since the beginning of season 2 we saw a few bans roll in each day, we didn’t think much of it with the start of the new Ranked mode and being as a lot of our users play ranked.

A few days later we saw an influx of shadowbans which was very odd for us, so like any good provider would do, we took the cheat down for a day to investigate if there were any underlying issues.

We could not find any, even went as far as injecting with the game running and even that would not get me banned.

Re enabled the cheat, things were quiet for a few days then started to see an influx of reports, primarily this afternoon when about 15 came in at once which is obviously a red flag.

Once again, took my cheat down and disabled sales as any good provider would do.

To be clear, of my 2000+ userbase, I have seen less than 100 bans, that’s not me saying there isn’t a problem.

There’s clearly a problem, but not a full blown detection.

I have some suspicion about what the cause is and will likely be fixed and testing within a day or so.

Anyway, for anyone that cares this is what’s going on ^

I did my due diligence each time a suspected issue occurred, I applaud any other dev who can solve issues that are only affecting 1% of their base, it’s not a very easy thing to sort out.

Thanks everyone!

(This issue is specific to Warzone 2, all other cheats remain UD as always)

Quote:
Proof:
There was no where close to this number.

Feel free to read my above reply.

If you scroll down in that same section of chat you’ll see the entire chat call him an idiot, not something they’d do if they had all just been banned.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/26/2023, 02:49   #3447

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
We have never once said “oh it’s spoofers and unlockers you’re all lying”

Appreciate you spreading misinformation without you verifying it for yourself, you seem to do that quite a lot.

Read one thing someone says and follow it blindly.

Happy to let everyone know what’s going on though!

Since the beginning of season 2 we saw a few bans roll in each day, we didn’t think much of it with the start of the new Ranked mode and being as a lot of our users play ranked.

A few days later we saw an influx of shadowbans which was very odd for us, so like any good provider would do, we took the cheat down for a day to investigate if there were any underlying issues.

We could not find any, even went as far as injecting with the game running and even that would not get me banned.

Re enabled the cheat, things were quiet for a few days then started to see an influx of reports, primarily this afternoon when about 15 came in at once which is obviously a red flag.

Once again, took my cheat down and disabled sales as any good provider would do.

To be clear, of my 2000+ userbase, I have seen less than 100 bans, that’s not me saying there isn’t a problem.

There’s clearly a problem, but not a full blown detection.

I have some suspicion about what the cause is and will likely be fixed and testing within a day or so.

Anyway, for anyone that cares this is what’s going on ^

I did my due diligence each time a suspected issue occurred, I applaud any other dev who can solve issues that are only affecting 1% of their base, it’s not a very easy thing to sort out.

Thanks everyone!

(This issue is specific to Warzone 2, all other cheats remain UD as always)

There was no where close to this number.

Feel free to read my above reply.

If you scroll down in that same section of chat you’ll see the entire chat call him an idiot, not something they’d do if they had all just been banned.
Imagine taking down your cheat to update/make sure its secure but everyone is like

Old 02/26/2023, 02:53   #3448

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
Imagine taking down your cheat to update/make sure its secure but everyone is like

Normal move when detection, must close loader.. if not then everyone continues to use and get banned. = More bans
Old 02/26/2023, 03:26   #3449

100% detected. has something to do with the aimbot. not everyone is reporting it because not everyone uses it
Old 02/26/2023, 03:36   #3450

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroskillz View Post
100% detected. has something to do with the aimbot. not everyone is reporting it because not everyone uses it
Once again this is false, how about giving it a day and letting the dev tell you what happened instead of just spewing something you thought up?

Will let everyone know what the issue was once it’s been resolved.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack