Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/13/2022, 19:49   #2536

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarantined90 View Post
You are joking, right?
Or you really donīt know that the dev/devs are selling the same cheat to you, GCAIMX/ACD/Nightowl and maybe even more providers we donīt know about.

Unique GUI design for each provider doesnīt make it "zero correlation"
Believe what you want, someone seems mad
Old 04/13/2022, 21:30   #2537

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OminateCheats View Post
Believe what you want, someone seems mad
Mad about what?

Iīm just reacting to your funny claims.

I have nothing against the cheat itself. I was a customer of GCAIMX for 5 months and the cheat is one of the best I used. For both legit and rage playstyle. Highly customizable.
I was just very lucky I stop using them few days before the cheat get detected.
Old 04/13/2022, 21:36   #2538

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by OminateCheats View Post
If you're still on the market for a cheat & would like a trial let me know

Strange claim, but then again this is epvp so I'm not surprised. |
We at Ominate have zero correlation to either of the providers that you just mentioned.
Right? Always same people are being toxic and having weird claims lol.

Rather just report them and let mods take care of those, 3 fractions are temporary ban.
Old 04/13/2022, 22:48   #2539

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post

Rather just report them and let mods take care of those, 3 fractions are temporary ban.
Exactly, its just pointless spam as always
Old 04/14/2022, 10:37   #2540

elite*gold: 19
So much drama, Xenos only updates if you pay right?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2022, 12:55   #2541

Hi everyone.

Sorry for the impersonal and long message in the middle of the latest discussions in this thread.

I was a long life EO user, always loved it but the last time I used cheats were in the last day of Verdansk. Luckily my 2 accounts were not banned, not even shadow banned.
I still have a few months left from my sub but I froze my sub until they fix their stuff. Waited until now and so far no progression unfortunately. Not safe to use for a guy like me anymore. Sucks.

I'm an older dude that went through cancer and chemo two times and got really messed up. I can't feel the tips of my fingers, chemo ****** up my nervous system and unfortunately have to live with chronic pain and with all the post chemo meds I take, makes it really hard for me to play videogames.

I'm all good now, thankfully, and still game a lot. I love Warzone and play on PC with a controller using the middle of my fingers to feel the sticks.

That being said, it's impossible for me to keep up with all the sweats on a broken match making video game like Warzone.

Anyway, to be honest, I really don't wanna ruin anyone's experience, I just want to play at the same level.

Like I said, I've been using EO to play Warzone, I only play solos and play for wins only. During the EO times I got a lot of wins with just 1, 2, 3 kills and it's all good. I land, do contracts, get geared up and move around the map and get the better position in the map to get the dub.

I don't have a lot of time to play due to work and family and I really don't have the mental energy to play a couple games, get shadow banned, spoof, get another account running.

I'm basically looking for a cheat that works for controller on PC and ESP only. And a cheat that will keep my account alive for a few months using ESP only playing for wins. I know I will be banned sooner or later but really want to keep my account alive at least for a full month or something.

From what I read so far Mobius would be my best choice right?

Once again, sorry for the impersonal and long message and thamnks a lot for the help in advance.
Old 04/14/2022, 13:06   #2542

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0m@rL1ttl3 View Post
Hi everyone.

Sorry for the impersonal and long message in the middle of the latest discussions in this thread.

I was a long life EO user, always loved it but the last time I used cheats were in the last day of Verdansk. Luckily my 2 accounts were not banned, not even shadow banned.
I still have a few months left from my sub but I froze my sub until they fix their stuff. Waited until now and so far no progression unfortunately. Not safe to use for a guy like me anymore. Sucks.

I'm an older dude that went through cancer and chemo two times and got really messed up. I can't feel the tips of my fingers, chemo fucked up my nervous system and unfortunately have to live with chronic pain and with all the post chemo meds I take, makes it really hard for me to play videogames.

I'm all good now, thankfully, and still game a lot. I love Warzone and play on PC with a controller using the middle of my fingers to feel the sticks.

That being said, it's impossible for me to keep up with all the sweats on a broken match making video game like Warzone.

Anyway, to be honest, I really don't wanna ruin anyone's experience, I just want to play at the same level.

Like I said, I've been using EO to play Warzone, I only play solos and play for wins only. During the EO times I got a lot of wins with just 1, 2, 3 kills and it's all good. I land, do contracts, get geared up and move around the map and get the better position in the map to get the dub.

I don't have a lot of time to play due to work and family and I really don't have the mental energy to play a couple games, get shadow banned, spoof, get another account running.

I'm basically looking for a cheat that works for controller on PC and ESP only. And a cheat that will keep my account alive for a few months using ESP only playing for wins. I know I will be banned sooner or later but really want to keep my account alive at least for a full month or something.

From what I read so far Mobius would be my best choice right?

Once again, sorry for the impersonal and long message and thamnks a lot for the help in advance.
Yes mate, Mobius will be good to go!

Not sure if they have controller support though, you will have to check that.

Exspira also has everything you mentioned + built in native controller support, no third party software needed to remap keys, we have one built in cheat.

Even non branded controllers get recognized by our cheat.

On top of that, haven't had a single detection yet.
Old 04/14/2022, 13:58   #2543

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
So much drama, Xenos only updates if you pay right?
Quote:
Is this thread more updated than the Apex one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

Literally 8 days ago.
Nothing in COD has changed in 8 days.
Beside that, it has been already discussed why Exspira is not on the list. I can't be held responsible for your alzheimer.
Old 04/14/2022, 16:00   #2544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Heard mixed feedback for both the cheat and spoofer. Didnt have the time to check (yet).

thought cynical only sold spoofer now closed cod cheat?
Old 04/14/2022, 17:20   #2545

So whats the latest and greatest hack of today?
Soo many options with so much conflicting information.
Do you really need to be changing BIOS and **** to use these?
Aimexcheats claims its as simple as downloading and your good to go.
pardon my ignorance
Old 04/14/2022, 21:04   #2546

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgee View Post
So whats the latest and greatest hack of today?
Soo many options with so much conflicting information.
Do you really need to be changing BIOS and **** to use these?
Aimexcheats claims its as simple as downloading and your good to go.
pardon my ignorance
For AIMEX you dont need to change anything within your BIOS. Tbh, I dont know of any provider which asks you to change some stuff.

There are lot of options which are considered trustworthy:
  • AimexCheats
  • ProofCore
  • Phantomoverlay
  • MobiusCheats
  • Elusion

Basically, non of them were ever detected (except Mobius with a feature detection).
Old 04/14/2022, 21:17   #2547

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Beside that, it has been already discussed why Exspira is not on the list. I can't be held responsible for your alzheimer.
Are you responding to me?
If you are what I implied is you get bribed for the list, it seems evident in Apex as you have multiple detected cheats as undetected by multiple users. Then you got my temporary post shut down with the update detections.

Maybe I should have said - Is xenos more transparent on his COD thread as we all feel you do what you want with the list.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2022, 22:31   #2548

Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post

Yeah mods should ban everybody for saying the truth. And they should also ban Xenos for not putting you on the list

Quote:
For AIMEX you dont need to change anything within your BIOS. Tbh, I dont know of any provider which asks you to change some stuff.
Exspira require virtualization enabled in BIOS
Old 04/14/2022, 22:33   #2549

Quote:
Can you explain why?

We have been vouched by few OG epvp users.
Few developers that are on EPVP can back me up.
None of my cheats were ever waved and are still right now UD.
I have decent user base of around 600 users + resellers.
IceTea has checked all my cheats.
I can provide more proof for any of my cheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarantined90 View Post
Yeah mods should ban everybody for saying the truth. And they should also ban Xenos for not putting you on the list

Exspira require virtualization enabled in BIOS
VT is not required for our cheats.
Old 04/14/2022, 22:45   #2550

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Are you responding to me?
If you are what I implied is you get bribed for the list, it seems evident in Apex as you have multiple detected cheats as undetected by multiple users. Then you got my temporary post shut down with the update detections.

Maybe I should have said - Is xenos more transparent on his COD thread as we all feel you do what you want with the list.
He didn’t get your thread closed, I did because it was useless.
  • No bribes are accepted to be on the list, if that were the case, the dozens of resellers that offer monthly payments of hundreds of dollars (sometimes thousand) would be listed.
  • The lists include DEVELOPERS only, not resellers (there is an exception to this, as I mentioned in a post earlier and you’re free to go find).
  • Each provider list clearly states to TAG the author if changes need to be made.
  • Your word doesn’t count for saying something is detected, mainly because most of you don’t know what detected genuinely means.
  • If something is reported as detected, Xenos or myself have countless reliable sources that we look to for reliable information - if they don’t know, we’ll sit in the accused providers forums and chats to see what the community is saying (if we don’t test it ourselves), or if they’re deleting replies.

So, if changes need to be made to the apex thread, tag him with the recommended changes. If you believe someone to be detected, note it in the aforementioned recommended changes so that it can be investigated.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack