Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/11/2021, 10:30   #361 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsarkaria View Post
100€ for a month for cod? Yea no that’s a red flag🚩. Atleast stay close to the market value. Valorant or Rust or fortnite cheats are worth that much money but cod for €100 that’s $150 cad. Just a casual buyer but that seems expensive.
I would say so once other providers improve their security like PO which I doubt they will ever reach that level so prices in my opinion are fair + its always good to keep kids out they can go purchase EO for 20$ a year or so
Old 11/12/2021, 21:31   #362 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,073
Quote:
100€ for a month for cod? Yea no that’s a red flag🚩. Atleast stay close to the market value. Valorant or Rust or fortnite cheats are worth that much money but cod for €100 that’s $150 cad. Just a casual buyer but that seems expensive.
What?

Where the hell did you get 100 eur a month?
Old 11/12/2021, 22:02   #363 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Are we talking about the same provider? Or perhaps you mistaken and thought the €100 is for (1) month instead of (3) months
Old 11/12/2021, 22:17   #364 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
100€ for a month for cod? Yea no that’s a red flag��. Atleast stay close to the market value. Valorant or Rust or fortnite cheats are worth that much money but cod for €100 that’s $150 cad. Just a casual buyer but that seems expensive.
You didn't even get the price right and how is that a red flag? I don't know what Valorant or Fortnite cheats you're using but stuff that isn't gonna get you banned is a lot more than that. It's a 3 month key not 1 month.

You get much more than you pay for with PO tbh as a user of it since @ went public I can say it ticks all the boxes for anyone who doesn't want to rage cheat and get banned every other day with silent aim and other crap.

After months of use I'd rate it:

Security: 10/10 no bans at all and the streamproofing on PO is clearly done by someone who knows what he is doing at a high level.

ESP 9/10: Some people say they'd like to see skeletal and the box sizes can sometimes be wonky I've heard in regards to player distance but I only use name and distance.

2D Radar is fine but I've yet to use a provider where the 2D radar actually lines up with where players are perfectly (always a few cm off actual location on 2D radar)

Aimbot 9/10: Would be nice if it went even deeper with more options to humanize it such as accel time etc.

Never had to deal with support myself but Zeb could probably use another support staff on hand with privileges to assist people opposite his time zone for tickets.

Other pros include PO being one of the very few if only ones that has a solid auto updater that catches most updates so you're not waiting with downtime on every little patch.

If you want to play on your main or security is your #1 concern I honestly don't have many to compare it to, I would say PO is #1 in this regard.

Zeb is also pretty stand up chatted to him in private numerous times and he's not an asshole like some devs that act like their shit doesn't stink, also offers refunds openly to people who aren't happy which very few if any devs typically do it's usually a You bought it thats it no refunds.

My random suggestions would be:

- Let the loader remember key for lifetime users
- Perhaps a silent load option where the loader doesn't pop up and have you have to click Inject on screen
- Allow 2D radar to overlay the actual game radar with opacity
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2021, 15:56   #365 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank you for that review.
I'm searching right now for a service with high security.

So the 2D doesn't match with the real position of the enemy and I assume it doesn't match in rebirth at all or can you toggle between rebirth and Verdansk?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2021, 01:49   #366 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibr4k4d4br4 View Post
Thank you for that review.
I'm searching right now for a service with high security.

So the 2D doesn't match with the real position of the enemy and I assume it doesn't match in rebirth at all or can you toggle between rebirth and Verdansk?
It's definitely offset from where you would see them on say a UAV or from their firing on the real map. I have yet to try a provider where their 2D Radar was on point with the real data.

The radar is just a default radar that works on both maps you don't "change" anything for rebirth/verdansk. Its just a little circle with dots in relation to your position.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2021, 05:41   #367 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does this support win 1809?
Old 11/19/2021, 08:26   #368 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm looking for lifetime and this really interests me. I'm coming from x22 which sadly has been shut down. Any discount would be greatly appreciated or I'll just wait for the next sale.
Old 11/20/2021, 01:58   #369 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
What?

Where the hell did you get 100 eur a month?
*****! Either he got finessed by someone else or he can't read it was a discounted deal of 100 Euro but Lifetime.
Old 11/20/2021, 07:52   #370

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
My cheat isn't 100 EUR for a month it's 100 EUR for 3 months... so 33 EUR each month basically.

Seems like there was confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsdrive View Post
I'm looking for lifetime and this really interests me. I'm coming from x22 which sadly has been shut down. Any discount would be greatly appreciated or I'll just wait for the next sale.
My Telegram announcements channel (link on my site) has a 25% off right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulangot222 View Post
thanks for the inform, when is the next sale?
Check my Telegram announcements channel. Linked from my site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarejawelonmusk View Post
Is there an option for essp visibility soo that when covered they dont show up?
Yes visibility checks exist for aimbot and ESP. So color and then also aim will break if they go behind cover (there is a toggle for this) + aim won't occur if they aren't visible to begin with (toggle for this as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkj View Post
Been using vanguard cheat since release, working like a charm!
PhantomOverlay best cheats out there right now guys.
+rep
Thanks appreciate you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by standingby View Post
This guy makes every other provider looks very small and dumb. Been a customer for months and all what i can say he is the king of this industry.
Thanks appreciate you! I only mean to call out some providers for being bad. I do have some great competitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxcx23 View Post
Does this support win 1809?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryMonnn View Post
I started using cheats since Cold War, yeah not too long. But..I've used many and some I'm not proud of using. PO is just on another level. I bought lifetime, 200 euros. Which is not a lot considering how much reliable provides charge per month. I highly recommend PO, it literally makes vanguard a million times better.
Appreciate it a ton glad you enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjamil123 View Post
is there anyway we can get a 30 day option to buy the cheat?

I am interested in buying the vangaurd cheat for 90 days do you have a discord or something where I can contact you? also i really hope this is truly undetected cause I will only use ESP no aimbot to look the most legit
My Vanguard cheat is going to stay minimum 90 days. Everything else I have monthly options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
Would love a 30 day option even as a once only to test it out
As seen above, my Vanguard cheat is going to stay minimum 90 days. Everything else I have monthly options.
Old 11/21/2021, 00:54   #371 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the Vanguard cheat only for PC? Im looking for the cheat for the ps5? Thanks.
Old 11/21/2021, 01:30   #372

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight55 View Post
Is the Vanguard cheat only for PC? Im looking for the cheat for the ps5? Thanks.
PC only!
Old 11/21/2021, 17:43   #373 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight55 View Post
As Zeb has responded I wanted to add on that it's impossible to cheat on any current gen console via online.

Ps4 if you have an exploited firmware you can but that's still not going to let you cheat online.

Thanks,
Old 11/21/2021, 17:49   #374 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does aim prediciton improved since last month?
Old 11/21/2021, 22:49   #375 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulopezrod View Post
does aim prediciton improved since last month?
Prediction stays like it is. It's legit prediction, that's why it misses aswell.

Tags
cheat, hack, modern warfare, phantom overlay, warzone