Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/24/2021, 23:17   #211 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is there visible check coming for aimbot cold war or nah its rly bad cuz it aim tru walls n stuff
Old 08/25/2021, 03:58   #212 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by joss449 View Post
Is there visible check coming for aimbot cold war or nah its rly bad cuz it aim tru walls n stuff
Read the original post.
Oh even yet, for the lazy, ctrl + f > type "vis"
Old 08/25/2021, 04:41   #213 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 170/0/0
As a response to ur reply on me before, if im not using shadowplay, im just using obs studio can i use screen capture with po, like esp etc or is it strictly limited to game capture and maybe screenshare in discord? PM me please, since this is very important for me lately.
Old 08/25/2021, 19:46   #214 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C$N View Post
As a response to ur reply on me before, if im not using shadowplay, im just using obs studio can i use screen capture with po, like esp etc or is it strictly limited to game capture and maybe screenshare in discord? PM me please, since this is very important for me lately.
You might not get a response within a timeframe you need.

My suggestion would be to stream on a different platform, such as YouTube (if you stream on Twitch), and then pull it up on your phone and check. You can check quick and then find your answer without anyone seeing.
Old 08/25/2021, 20:37   #215 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is there a plan to add a second hot key for aim? Example having like mouse 1 be aimed at body and have shift aim at Head for sniping?

Thanks
Old 08/26/2021, 06:19   #216 Trade Status: Verified(?)

PO is still safe to use after most recent ban wave.
Cheat away bois.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2021, 00:45   #217 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi

PHANTOMOVERLAY is there a spoofer with it or i must pay a extra spoofing tool when my acc has shadow/perm ban when i kill guys and he report me?
Old 08/29/2021, 01:24   #218

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,102
Fixed videos on thread and website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayPlatypus View Post
Great program. So far no problems yet.
Easy to use and pretty reasonable priced.
Will renew when mine expires.

Review:-
The bullet prediction feature take time to get used to,but it works well with "zoomable" scopes and does it job with any scope really.
The rest of the feature is a no brainer. Easy to use.Easy to setup, just need a USB.
No performance drop when using.
The website itself is nice and organized. Purchasing was seemless.
Appreciate the kind words! Glad you enjoy the product & will renew. Just wait for the new COD. I'm excited for the beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joss449 View Post
Yes I will add vis checks to CW. Adding the stuff I've added to Warzone & MW has been more of a priority but as any customer knows I add & improve things constantly.

As for now just don't use ADS key for aimbot and you'll be fine. Thumb mouse is good. That way you don't aim lock through walls or look unlegit assuming you only thumb mouse on visible enemies. Alt is another key many use that isn't ADS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewcake View Post
is there a plan to add a second hot key for aim? Example having like mouse 1 be aimed at body and have shift aim at Head for sniping?

Thanks
It's possible I would add this but I haven't added it to my upcoming list yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C$N View Post
You can screen or game capture and neither will show on OBS correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsing168 View Post
PHANTOMOVERLAY is there a spoofer with it or i must pay a extra spoofing tool when my acc has shadow/perm ban when i kill guys and he report me?
If you only use PO you won't need any sort of spoofer because PO has never been detected & I'd like to see them try to detect me with how far "under" them I am...

Just only use my cheats & don't worry about spoofing.

If you already got HWID banned by using a different provider, first verify you are actually HWID banned then sure you can use INFINITE with my cheats. If you are shadow banned from another provider wait it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2021, 07:35   #219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here is my review of this chair for Cold War:

Purchase:
Easy purchase with CC and instructions are on the website to download chair and where to find the key serial number to use. Instructions are clear to setup up chair and necessary downloads are provided to ensure chair runs. If your AV has issues, just use your phone I did and no issues. A+++

Menu of Chair:
Very easy to navigate and use with arrow keys. (Wish I could use mouse). I recommend allowing the use of a mouse, but the menu options are simple and all in one location. A+

Chair Menu Features:
ESP is very clear and smooth, (wish you could tell which way they were aiming). Need Visual check for only to show enemy when in clear line of sight. I also would like the skelton choice instead of a box. It works great and no issues. A-

Aimbot:
On point which is great if you adjust your FOV and smoothness to the best settings so that it doesn't feel unnatural and too easy to kill everything in sight. I prefer the lock on as it could appear unnatural for you to shoot two players very quickly close together, especially if it happens very fast. Use FOV that is low like 2-3 and you shouldn't have any issues. A++

2D Radar:
It is the best I have seen and very smooth - Very Nice!! A++++

Security:
Most secure chair I have used, like the feature you can remove usb after running.
I like that you can enable or disable the overlay watermark at the top left corner if you like. A++++

Features I wish it had:
1. ESP Skelton instead of Box with direction they are shooting (other chairs have this).
2. Save config after restart (but I knew this going in).
3. When items such as grenades or satchels are thrown like to see them.
4. Like to use mouse when using the menu.

Overall:
I really like Phantom Overlay and a great chair thanks for making it public. I hope it does not become too main stream, as I don't want you know who to point their eyes at them.

Hi, few questions.

1. If I need to close the chair fast, what do you recommend? Alt F4?, most chairs include a panic hotkey.

2. I know your chair is secure, but with X22 the ESP would stop showing if a screenshot was going to happen, but with yours after using for several hours I noticed the ESP never goes away. I am afraid of getting screenshotted. I know you said it is screenshot proof, but how do you get around this if ESP is not being removed?

3. Have you ever thought about different types of packages, like including Warzone, Modern WF, Cold War Zombies, and Cold War MP, like an all in one, for a discounted price? For example Gold, Silver, and Bronze packages? You might be able to rake in more money that way. I couldn't pay for all that seperate.

4. Ever consider making a channel in your discord for different configs for weapons i.e. sniper, assault, and subs? Like to see what other people recommend.

5. Like your chair alot just bought a 90 day Cold War MP.
I like to see some things like a panic hotkey added, direction of enemy is facing instead of just box i.e. skeleton with type of weapon in hand, and lastly when grenades or explosives are thrown to show.

Thanks!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2021, 00:25   #220 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK2020 View Post

2. I know your chair is secure, but with X22 the ESP would stop showing if a screenshot was going to happen, but with yours after using for several hours I noticed the ESP never goes away. I am afraid of getting screenshotted. I know you said it is screenshot proof, but how do you get around this if ESP is not being removed?

Thanks!!!
The game just calls a function, same way that it's stream/screenshot proof makes it proof to the game as well. X22 just waits for the call and disables ESP but if done properly and not using a pasted solution it can be done correctly without any distruption.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/31/2021, 07:23   #221 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you offer a separate cheat exclusive to streamers?
Old 08/31/2021, 10:37   #222 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshelton View Post
Yes he does but I think you have to have the viewers already, not sure if he let some random nobody have access to his private chair.
Old 08/31/2021, 18:13   #223

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK2020 View Post

Purchase:
Easy purchase with CC and instructions are on the website to download chair and where to find the key serial number to use. Instructions are clear to setup up chair and necessary downloads are provided to ensure chair runs. If your AV has issues, just use your phone I did and no issues. A+++

Menu of Chair:
Very easy to navigate and use with arrow keys. (Wish I could use mouse). I recommend allowing the use of a mouse, but the menu options are simple and all in one location. A+

Chair Menu Features:
ESP is very clear and smooth, (wish you could tell which way they were aiming). Need Visual check for only to show enemy when in clear line of sight. I also would like the skelton choice instead of a box. It works great and no issues. A-

Aimbot:
On point which is great if you adjust your FOV and smoothness to the best settings so that it doesn't feel unnatural and too easy to kill everything in sight. I prefer the lock on as it could appear unnatural for you to shoot two players very quickly close together, especially if it happens very fast. Use FOV that is low like 2-3 and you shouldn't have any issues. A++

2D Radar:
It is the best I have seen and very smooth - Very Nice!! A++++

Security:
Most secure chair I have used, like the feature you can remove usb after running.
I like that you can enable or disable the overlay watermark at the top left corner if you like. A++++

Features I wish it had:
1. ESP Skelton instead of Box with direction they are shooting (other chairs have this).
2. Save config after restart (but I knew this going in).
3. When items such as grenades or satchels are thrown like to see them.
4. Like to use mouse when using the menu.

Overall:
I really like Phantom Overlay and a great chair thanks for making it public. I hope it does not become too main stream, as I don't want you know who to point their eyes at them.

Hi, few questions.

1. If I need to close the chair fast, what do you recommend? Alt F4?, most chairs include a panic hotkey.

3. Have you ever thought about different types of packages, like including Warzone, Modern WF, Cold War Zombies, and Cold War MP, like an all in one, for a discounted price? For example Gold, Silver, and Bronze packages? You might be able to rake in more money that way. I couldn't pay for all that seperate.

4. Ever consider making a channel in your discord for different configs for weapons i.e. sniper, assault, and subs? Like to see what other people recommend.

5. Like your chair alot just bought a 90 day Cold War MP.
I like to see some things like a panic hotkey added, direction of enemy is facing instead of just box i.e. skeleton with type of weapon in hand, and lastly when grenades or explosives are thrown to show.

Thanks!!!
Really appreciate the kind review! This is the type of long thought out review that I don't often ever see.

Also as for #2 you do not need to worry about screen shots. You are with a provider that actually knows what they are doing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshelton View Post
Just use the public cheats even if you are a streamer. There is no need for private anything with an anti-cheat so weak & my experience & expertise. It would be pointless & a waste of money.

If they add a kernel anti-cheat we will see what I will do.
Old 09/02/2021, 09:21   #224 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Second key for snipers would be amazing like kar98

This is my first cheat and will pay soon for the third month without ban, zebleer its awesome, all ******* day working on the cheat, just amazing
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2021, 21:46   #225 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k@m View Post
Second key for snipers would be amazing like kar98

This is my first cheat and will pay soon for the third month without ban, zebleer its awesome, all ******* day working on the cheat, just amazing
I recommend putting your aim key to 'LShift' this way, aimbot only works when you hold it down, it's quite versatile and you get to hold your breath when sniping.

Tags
cheat, hack, modern warfare, phantom overlay, warzone