Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Halo Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY UNDETECTED HALO INFINITE CHEAT 👻 | STREAMSAFE ESP | AIMBOT | SECURE

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY UNDETECTED HALO INFINITE CHEAT 👻 | STREAMSAFE ESP | AIMBOT | SECURE within the Halo Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Arrow PHANTOM OVERLAY UNDETECTED HALO INFINITE CHEAT 👻 | STREAMSAFE ESP | AIMBOT | SECURE

My Halo cheat has an extremely low userbase. I didn't really notice until these frequent updates.

As of now the Halo cheat is dropped...

✅ Lifetime buyers within the last 6 months are being messaged via support ticket to work something out

✅ All active 30 day subscribers who expired before or after November 1 are being fully refunded right now & renewals turned off

I will not be dropping support for COD anytime soon (the userbases are all very good), so if anyone wants to check out my work for COD, here is the thread:

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...bot-vg-cw.html

Can also use website PhantomOverlay.io

Old thread:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2021, 22:46   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Big vouch for PO for making halo.

Haven't used it yet, but if its anything like his cod cheats, the aimbot will be great.

Bought the cheat, haven't tested it out yet. I will leave my review here when I'm finished work.

*** bless based zebleer.

- Paid Shill

To note: Anyone asking why he added BONE ESP to his halo is because halo doesn't update every 30 minutes as opposed to COD. He doesn't add BONE ESP to cod because it would break his auto-update feature that he has in place.

lmao, zebleer doesn't pay me you silly kids. Get memed on
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2021, 22:54   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch for PO
If you are interested in cheating in halo, this is without a doubt one of the best option. PO has always remained undetected
Good aimbot, simple menu, clean visuals.
+++++
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2021, 22:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Been using PO for a few days now during testing and it's the best one I've used out of a select few others.

Glad Zebleer decided to get in on this as I expect the Halo scene to blow up in the next few months per the coming plans Halo has.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2021, 23:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 224
Nice to see a good Halo product on the market that’s not overpriced $120 per month garbage.

Good luck with sales zeeb, will have some healthy competition for you before too long.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2021, 23:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
any media?

i dont get why no halo cheat has vis check
Old 12/07/2021, 23:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
any media?

i dont get why no halo cheat has vis check
1. To protect my identity in the event of any missed blurs or messages in imagery technology I have a user who does all my media for me.

He's making my Halo Infinite video now.

For now, we have these screen shots for you provided by him. Soon the thread will be edited with the video.

2. As for vis check, that's a task for later. I'm still going through the processes of my work and that feature will come.
Old 12/07/2021, 23:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Last time I played Halo it was Xbox 360 Halo 3 but going back with Phantom was simple and pain free. Aimbot is legit and looks if you're using a controller, the visuals are super clean. Overall just a well made cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2021, 00:35   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seeing PO step into this scene is going to nuts! The provider that's strictly security/safety first and for all streamers/content creators this is going to be by far the best one to go to!

Going to re download Halo just to give it a shot!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2021, 01:16   #10

Quote:
any media?
Old 12/08/2021, 01:28   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Looks good, but i dont think playing legit is that plausible without vischeck on esp/aimbot, hopefully you can get that added soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2021, 01:59   #12

Quote:
Looks good, but i dont think playing legit is that plausible without vischeck on esp/aimbot, hopefully you can get that added soon
I disagree, I think vis checks are not what makes it legit or not.

But... I will add it soon anyways. I think if you wait until then no problem.
Old 12/08/2021, 02:09   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I disagree, I think vis checks are not what makes it legit or not.

But... I will add it soon anyways. I think if you wait until then no problem.
i’m not saying an aimbot can’t look legit without vis check because obviously it can, i am also not **** talking your cheat it looks very good and probs the best posted here rn, but the importance of vis check when closeting is pretty important, you can accidentally shoot someone you thought were visible and it’d lock, if someone is spectating you there or a dev team member is spectating you, it’s quite apparent that you’re cheating, vis check is just a safety barrier to make legit cheating a lot safer and less slip ups, as said above the cheat looks good and i wish you well with sales! i will probs buy sooner or later
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2021, 02:21   #14

Quote:
i’m not saying an aimbot can’t look legit without vis check because obviously it can, i am also not **** talking your cheat it looks very good and probs the best posted here rn, but the importance of vis check when closeting is pretty important, you can accidentally shoot someone you thought were visible and it’d lock, if someone is spectating you there or a dev team member is spectating you, it’s quite apparent that you’re cheating, vis check is just a safety barrier to make legit cheating a lot safer and less slip ups, as said above the cheat looks good and i wish you well with sales! i will probs buy sooner or later
Sounds good. I will have vis checks added soon.
Old 12/08/2021, 02:41   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
While vis check would be nice, you shouldn't even be using ESP in halo. Only aimbot. It's not call of duty or battlefield where you can frag and drop 30+ kills in a row without dying - and if you are, you're going to catch a fat ban.

To make gameplay as legitimate as possible, you should only shoot at what you can see - without ESP.
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, cheat, hack, halo, infinite