Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help about finding addresses cheat engine

Discussion on help about finding addresses cheat engine within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help about finding addresses cheat engine

aki've got some time in elite and would like to ask for help
Brazil full game COBR wanted someone to teach me
how can I find the addresses in cabalmain
someone might need to find me through the following tutorial addresses
AOE
COMBO
SPEED
RANGE
LEVEL
ZOOM HACK
NO DELAY
GM
MAP HACK
among others aki if someone can help me teach me would thank
Thank you all
Old 07/18/2012, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Why did I even spent some hours making this guide if nobody uses their eyes:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2012, 22:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks I'll look

Well I'll make the topic creator min.
I was using the Mcl I downloaded from here for the Cabal br but now had an upgrade and not working anymore anyone have an idea how can I do to get back to?

error: c: \ Documents and Settings \ Master \ Desktop \ cabal online \ data \ map \ world_01.mcl

I thank the already provided your help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Video] Finding Offsets with Cheat Engine
06/04/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Ok, I have been getting asked quite a bit lately how to find offsets. I figured rather than explaining it over, over, and over again I would just make a set of videos. The first video will show you how to find the Target Pointer Offset. This process is extremely easy to do but for some reason many people can't figure it out. Time permitting I will be making a couple more videos to show the process for almost all offsets. Video #1: Target Pointer Offset (Battle of the Immortals) Video...
Finding Addresses
06/17/2012 - S4 League - 6 Replies
i want to know how to find addresses for hack ,, i tried to search for a tut in EPVE but i don't understand i tried that with CE but when i changed them after too little time ,, the addresses return to the deafault value ,, so nothing happen PLZZ any one help meeeeeeeee
[Help] Finding Addresses
08/15/2011 - General Gaming Releases - 19 Replies
I am new to AoC and I was planning to start working on a bot for it. I would like to locate functions in the client where abilties/items/actions ect.. are triggered and then emulate those functions in my own code to execute them automatically(the same way I have done in other games). However I am stuck at a roadblock with AoC. I can't even seem to find some simple things in this game such as Current HP/Mana/Stamina, Player Coords, or any stats or anything of the sort. I simply need to...
Help with Finding the Addresses
04/30/2009 - General Coding - 13 Replies
Well I was wondering if anyone can fill me in with finding address of like HP, Mp...etc in MMORPG game clients? Just wanted to know if anyone know the trick with game client addresses. =] I wanted to find addresses for Ether Saga, such as the HP,MP...etc THANKS!
Need help finding GM/AoE addresses.
07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
The only guide I was able to find was this: Cabal SEA Aoe Hack, Gm Hack address, And a Guide For Always Excellent Combo He doesnt explain it at all because just saying the address is only the address for that version of Cabal. Does anyone know of a better explaination? Because I assume that the only way you can find the GM address is by having a GM character yourself lol. But I could be wrong. If someone does have the GM address then could you either post it or PM it to me? If you also...