i want to know how to find addresses for hack ,, i tried to search for a tut in EPVE but i don't understand i tried that with CE but when i changed them after too little time ,, the addresses return to the deafault value ,, so nothing happen
PLZZ any one help meeeeeeeee
thx but i tried to found the addresses to make inf. ammo ,,,, i search for the numbers of ammo ,, then fire and search the new number of ammo ,,,,, is this right
[Help] Finding Addresses 08/15/2011 - General Gaming Releases - 19 Replies I am new to AoC and I was planning to start working on a bot for it. I would like to locate functions in the client where abilties/items/actions ect.. are triggered and then emulate those functions in my own code to execute them automatically(the same way I have done in other games).
However I am stuck at a roadblock with AoC. I can't even seem to find some simple things in this game such as Current HP/Mana/Stamina, Player Coords, or any stats or anything of the sort. I simply need to...
Help with finding static addresses... 07/18/2010 - S4 League - 9 Replies can someone tell me how to find adress with supsend if i dont log in game???
finding memory addresses 06/01/2010 - General Coding - 8 Replies hi all!
how can i find addresses of functions (to call these) in a game?
e.g. if i want that a bot uses a skill, walks around etc? is there a tutorial of finding these functions (maybe with a debugger)?
thanks!
Help with Finding the Addresses 04/30/2009 - General Coding - 13 Replies Well I was wondering if anyone can fill me in with finding address of like HP, Mp...etc in MMORPG game clients? Just wanted to know if anyone know the trick with game client addresses. =]
I wanted to find addresses for Ether Saga, such as the HP,MP...etc
THANKS!
Need help finding GM/AoE addresses. 07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies The only guide I was able to find was this: Cabal SEA Aoe Hack, Gm Hack address, And a Guide For Always Excellent Combo
He doesnt explain it at all because just saying the address is only the address for that version of Cabal. Does anyone know of a better explaination? Because I assume that the only way you can find the GM address is by having a GM character yourself lol. But I could be wrong.
If someone does have the GM address then could you either post it or PM it to me? If you also...