Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[V3.0] XhOdeR - The Xhodon bot

Discussion on [V3.0] XhOdeR - The Xhodon bot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[V3.1] XhOdeR - The Xhodon bot

v3
This bot is for a browsergame called Xhodon. It will make your life easier and help you to get the best. All ingame languages are supported, the UI however is english. Usage is free, donations are welcome.

Death and me are happy to announce the third version of our bot. We have a complete redesign of the bot and added some great features. We never get warned or banned on any account due to the usage of the bot (6months). Feel welcome to check out the features and try it out !

NEW: Get in contact with us and find news at !

Features:

Requirements:
You must have Java 8 installed:

Download:
The ZIP includes the *.jar, an icon and the manual:

Virustotal: 0/56

Changelog:

We will announce updates with a new post in the thread and post changes in our changelog.

Please help us keep up the work.

We're happy to hear your feedback.

You are using this bot on your own risk!
Attached Images
File Type: png XhOdeR_Logo_620x116.png (8.7 KB, 697 views)
Old 09/21/2015, 19:36   #2

I'm still using the bot on my Raspberry Pi, but unfortunately JavaFX (the new gui) is no longer supported for it.
Quote:
Starting with JDK 8u33, JavaFX Embedded is removed from the ARM bundle and is not supported.

This is why I'm running it without a UI. We're not sure if you did use this bot on a similar device - if so please let us know, to provide you the UI-less version also.

Some info from last round:
In the last Einhornwelt I finished in league 3 and was able to use >900 runes, collected from the sentinel hunt (>9k fights) Maybe you can use them wiser than me, to earn the desired title "Master of Xhodon" this round.

And as always: We're happy to hear your feedback
Old 09/26/2015, 16:21   #3

also
wie is das mit mehreren helden wächtern? ich kann nur eine wächterstufe einstellen und die anderen helden übernehmen das -.-
in troll sind die wächter mittlerweile bei lvl 25 angekommen
in feen sind die wächter bei lvl 17
im bot kann man nur bis lvl 9 einstellen
ansonsten tolle arbeit
lg krass
Old 09/26/2015, 16:35   #4

Danke für dein Feedback

Hab dir bereits ne Version zukommen lassen, bei der du bei static bis Wächterlevel 25 wählen kannst. Das wird dann nächste Version noch auf die Welten abgestimmt sein.

Wie ich dir ja schon per pm geschrieben, aber vll auch hier für alle noch zur Erklärung:
Statische wächterstufen sind pro Held einstellbar. Der bot wird versuchen einen Wächter mit dieser stufe zu finden(in der beim helden eingestellten distance zum palast), falls er keinen findet, sucht er einen wächter ein level darunter etc...
In der Overview der "Rec. level."(recommended level) wird nur verwendet, sollte 'automatic sentinel level' angehakt sein.

Abonniert auch gerne das Thema, um über neue Versionen informiert zu werden
Old 09/27/2015, 10:40   #5

Next week, we will release the next update. Do you have important stuff/feedback for us? We already fixxed some stuff by your guys private feedback and we implemented new features. But we need your help to make the bot more useful/intelligent.

Best regards
Aca

Nächste Woche veröffentlichen wir das nächste Update veröffentlichen. Habt ihr noch wichtige Sachen/Bugs oder Feedback? Wir haben schon einige neue Funktionen und Bugs gefixxt, die an uns durch privates Feedback heran getragen wurden. Wir brauchen eure Hilfe, um den Bot intelligenter und noch nützlicher zu machen.

Grüße
Aca
Old 10/04/2015, 21:31   #6

Hey guys, we just released the v3.1!
See the first post for the changes and the new link.

For MOXC: v3.0 isnt working, there was a bug with the crystal fight, so just download the new version, if you got problems today.

Check you private sentinel-configuration, before you auto hunt.

Have fun with the new version, we got a lot of new stuff for you!

Best regards
Aca and Death
Old 10/07/2015, 16:00   #7

moin leutz
Gibs für die neue welt ab morgen auch ne möglichkeit zum botten?
lg krasse
Old 10/07/2015, 21:39   #8

Wird es geben, aber müssen unseren Acc auf der Welt immer erst bis zu nem bestimmten punkt bekommen, um alle sachen der welt parsen zu können. Bis abends werden wir das wahrsch. hinbekommen, je nachdem wie wir zeit haben

Hier die 'neue' Version, mit der Geburtstagswelt:

Einfach die alte .jar mit dieser ersetzen.

Das die Magic-Namen nicht "40% mehr ***" heißen ist bekannt. Diese werden trotzdem mit 40% aktiviert, anstelle der in der ui angezeigten "20% mehr..".
Old 10/10/2015, 23:02   #9

Unhappy

i've got error java.lang.nullpointerexception when i try run bot. Can you help me with this?

Win 10 if this ds matter
Old 10/10/2015, 23:08   #10

That's not good.
Can you pm me your logs/log.txt in the directory next to the XhOdeR.jar ? Upload it somewhere or just copy$paste the contents in the msg thx

Win 10 should be no problem, the bot runs on win 10 also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by przemasmo View Post
i've got error java.lang.nullpointerexception when i try run bot. Can you help me with this?
Win 10 if this ds matter
Old 10/10/2015, 23:36   #11

i found in log that WARNING: Could not locate potions. Are you under noob-protection?

so i cant use it on new acc?
Old 10/11/2015, 02:05   #12

Which world u tried to use it? Do you already have potions?
So many worls with different rules, maybe we forgot something. If we have the informations to locate the problem, its a very small fix ...
Old 10/11/2015, 10:42   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by przemasmo View Post
i found in log that WARNING: Could not locate potions. Are you under noob-protection?

so i cant use it on new acc?
Please send me your log file. This is just a warning, not a fatal error like the one you had (NullPointerException). There should be something like:
ERROR: Exception while loading....
NullPointer..
Old 10/11/2015, 11:04   #14

you've got on pm my log. i just try to start bot, i didnt change any options just my login data
Old 10/12/2015, 15:59   #15

it works now but one question, how to make less waiting time between attacks? bcs my hero after attack stay for around 15min before bot will send next one.