Hi mataran... i did a bot like your using Autoit.. Do you use Autoit language? If yes, we could work together to set our bot better.
Mine work fine, on all server, but i have probleme with the Captcha Image's recuperation to send it to the 9kw.eu server.. I just do a SS to my embeded browers but i want to find an other way..
Hi mataran... i did a bot like your using Autoit.. Do you use Autoit language? If yes, we could work together to set our bot better.
Mine work fine, on all server, but i have probleme with the Captcha Image's recuperation to send it to the 9kw.eu server.. I just do a SS to my embeded browers but i want to find an other way..
Hey, I'm facing an issue... Sometimes the proxy that I use gets very slow or even go down. On those moments, the bot says that I'm out of credits and autochanges to the manual mode.
The problem is: I'm not at the pc, so changing autochanging to manual mode really screw everything up.
I'd like to ask you if its possible to NOT autochange to manual mode... Also that happening makes no sense at all, since I chose the button "use auto captcha mode" and not the one "use auto captcha and manual mode". Let it bugging but trying to use the autocaptcha service, please!
Hey, I'm facing an issue... Sometimes the proxy that I use gets very slow or even go down. On those moments, the bot says that I'm out of credits and autochanges to the manual mode.
The problem is: I'm not at the pc, so changing autochanging to manual mode really screw everything up.
I'd like to ask you if its possible to NOT autochange to manual mode... Also that happening makes no sense at all, since I chose the button "use auto captcha mode" and not the one "use auto captcha and manual mode". Let it bugging but trying to use the autocaptcha service, please!
Can you do that for us? thanks!! =D
That's a good idea. I will add an option for that in the next version asap.
Thanks for reporting the issue.
I have some problems with the Bot. At first I worked excellent but since yesterday, this makes 2 or 3 catches and freezes after the message "Read form id" or "Checking for relogin"... what should I do?
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?