Just noticed small bug: if in my main town upgrade of pirate fortress is in progress appears message about none fortress in town (I select town in menu but usually bot doesn't work after that).
Tomorrow there will be a domain change to XX.ikariam.gameforge.com
This will affect the bot?
Probably. But if it affects the bot i will update the next day and fix that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrusha1984
Redirecting should work for a while.
Just noticed small bug: if in my main town upgrade of pirate fortress is in progress appears message about none fortress in town (I select town in menu but usually bot doesn't work after that).
Thats true, maybe i will fix that. But why do u want to upgrade ur fortress? Sorry i dont play ikariam anymore haha
I do not use an emulator. This is a virtual dedicated server (VDS) and Remote Desktop (RDP) for control
Perhaps this problem occurs because the automatic update not work correct. Can I turn off automatic updates? How?
Sorry my bad English,
Thank You!
It just checks for new versions it doesn't update without asking. But anyways if the bot can't connect to the server, but u can connect via browser to the server it must be something with the firewall or something else.
If i have a pirate fortress in multiple cities, will it "bot" that for me aswell?
Please correct me if you can't do that, i am fairly new to the whole pirate concept
If i have a pirate fortress in multiple cities, will it "bot" that for me aswell?
Please correct me if you can't do that, i am fairly new to the whole pirate concept
It doesn't matter how many pirate fortress you have, it always use all of them.
It doesn't matter how many pirate fortress you have, it always use all of them.
Okay, cool!
And thanks btw, it works flawlessly! I really appreciate it.
Will there be more updates on in? I would like to see an option where you could edit in the bot without restarting it, and some statistics.
And yeah, the "place" function doesn't work, it just says 0 all the time.
Okay, cool!
And thanks btw, it works flawlessly! I really appreciate it.
Will there be more updates on in? I would like to see an option where you could edit in the bot without restarting it, and some statistics.
And yeah, the "place" function doesn't work, it just says 0 all the time.
Yeah, there will be more updates. Just tell me good ideas, I will check if i can add them.
Okay, i will check the place function, thanks!
Greets
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?