Dude, this bot was not created in .NET to be translated into native android app using Xamarin. Another thing you might not know is that it is not a 1 step process as you might imagine that you would get the source and put it in Xamarin and hell yeah you have an android bot!. Is is a whole new process including UI programming, new handlers and more. Xamarin is just a helper for users to be able to ship their products into Mac, Android, and IOS.
PS: if you really wanna create an android bot learn programming and start your own project, otherwise don't just seek other people's work because they really put a hard work into it!
Hello Friend, Ikariam game at a time and found none BOT you can give me as Materials: UVA SULPHUR CRYSTAL MARBLE AND WOOD ...
nor GOLD ..
* Do you know any to show me ... If possible send the link to me Thanks!
I've been testing your new version. First I'd like to thank you for all the support that you give to the users.
After this update, I'm suffering with a issue: the bot isn't capturing the points. It shows always 0 capture points (iven if I have some) and 0 crew strength, works normally (shows the capture delay, random delay and does a new capture when the last one ends) but I get no capture points with that process. The most funny thing is that this bug happens to me on servers Boreas, Charon and Demeter (brazilian server), but it doesn't occur on Rho (brazilian server too).
I only made tests on these 4 worlds. I have no idea what is going on, so if you can help me, I'll really appreciate it.
I tried to reset the settings, and reinstall everything, but it still not working.
I've been testing your new version. First I'd like to thank you for all the support that you give to the users.
After this update, I'm suffering with a issue: the bot isn't capturing the points. It shows always 0 capture points (iven if I have some) and 0 crew strength, works normally (shows the capture delay, random delay and does a new capture when the last one ends) but I get no capture points with that process. The most funny thing is that this bug happens to me on servers Boreas, Charon and Demeter (brazilian server), but it doesn't occur on Rho (brazilian server too).
I only made tests on these 4 worlds. I have no idea what is going on, so if you can help me, I'll really appreciate it.
I tried to reset the settings, and reinstall everything, but it still not working.
Also ich hab folgendes Problem : Der Bot an sich funktioniert einwandfrei,aber ich hatte mal ganz am Anfang eingestellt,dass er immer 7k Punkte stehen lassen soll und alles darüber umwandelt, aber diese Einstellung kann ich nicht mehr umändern. Bzw. kann ich nichts anklicken mit der Maus
Ich würde gerne einstellen, dass er Punkte direkt umwandelt oder am besten würde ich das gerne immer wieder anders einstellen..
Das sieht folgend aus :
Ich habs auch schon deinstalliert und neuinstalliert,aber die Einstellungen sind irgendwie gespeichert
Also ich hab folgendes Problem : Der Bot an sich funktioniert einwandfrei,aber ich hatte mal ganz am Anfang eingestellt,dass er immer 7k Punkte stehen lassen soll und alles darüber umwandelt, aber diese Einstellung kann ich nicht mehr umändern. Bzw. kann ich nichts anklicken mit der Maus
Ich würde gerne einstellen, dass er Punkte direkt umwandelt oder am besten würde ich das gerne immer wieder anders einstellen..
Das sieht folgend aus :
Ich habs auch schon deinstalliert und neuinstalliert,aber die Einstellungen sind irgendwie gespeichert
Ich bitte um Hilfe !
Danke für das feedback. Ich werds im der nächsten Version fixen.
Lösche oder bearbeite die Ikariam-Bot.ini datei im eigene Dateien Ordner. Wenn du sie löscht musst du den Api Key und deinen Nutzernamen etc. neu eingeben. Ansonsten kannst du auch alles andere als diese Daten löschen.
Sorry für den Fehler!
Danke für das feedback. Ich werds im der nächsten Version fixen.
Lösche oder bearbeite die Ikariam-Bot.ini datei im eigene Dateien Ordner. Wenn du sie löscht musst du den Api Key und deinen Nutzernamen etc. neu eingeben. Ansonsten kannst du auch alles andere als diese Daten löschen.
Sorry für den Fehler!
Grüße
Sorry das ich nochmal störe, aber wo finde ich "Ikariam-Bot.ini" also ich weiß nur was die .exe ist, und finde hier keine andere "ikariam-Bot" datei :/
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?