I have some problems with the Bot. At first I worked excellent but since yesterday, this makes 2 or 3 catches and freezes after the message "Read form id" or "Checking for relogin"... what should I do?
Sorry for my bad English
Did you activate Ikariam plus? What server and world?
Sometimes the server are just a bit busy, it might work tomorrow again without issues.
My problem is not resolved. I don't know what happens. Only 1 day ago I could make and play with the bot normally but now the boot freezes after do 2-5 missions. I thought it was a problem with the Captcha page but changing the API key for another...the problem persists.(I have 3000 credits)
Any help or suggestions?
Server: it is
world: Sigma
No account plus, Windows 7 64 bits.
My problem is not resolved. I don't know what happens. Only 1 day ago I could make and play with the bot normally but now the boot freezes after do 2-5 missions. I thought it was a problem with the Captcha page but changing the API key for another...the problem persists.(I have 3000 credits)
Any help or suggestions?
Server: it is
world: Sigma
No account plus, Windows 7 64 bits.
What does it say in the log-file? You can find the log file in Documents\Ikariam-Bot.
hello , i want to ask something, each time after 2.30 minute crusade, on left top concer said (random Delay) and its about 200+ Seconds.
Whats wrong with that or how can i fix it ?
hello , i want to ask something, each time after 2.30 minute crusade, on left top concer said (random Delay) and its about 200+ Seconds.
Whats wrong with that or how can i fix it ?
You can set up the random delay in the options menu.
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?