Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/14/2017, 17:46   #976

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedoldi View Post
CrayonCode, is possible make to use in NA server? cause client is only portuguese or espanol.
@, This program was originally for NA: "This project is specifically made for the english Black Desert EU/NA client."

So do you mean making it work with your server? As everknown mentioned, you would likely have to change some of the image files, and some of the code as there's reference points to specific places where test (in English) should be (v.2*, GitHub version is different).

With the latest patch, please read these posts as some changes will need to be made to get it working (on an English client):

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2017, 20:13   #977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodent11 View Post
@ Please check out my post here and see if that works for you:

If that doesn't help, then could you describe what happens when it tries to look at the inventory?
Yeah! Works greatly now, thanks a lot!!
Old 07/16/2017, 11:17   #978

Does anyone have an idea of how to implement the grinding method in the processing script?
Old 07/16/2017, 11:50   #979

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKK76 View Post
Does anyone have an idea of how to implement the grinding method in the processing script?
As far as I know kinda impossible as this Bot is written by AutoIT and is not injecting into the client and using the pixelcheck-variant to check for certain images / pixels on the specified screen.

Although it might be possible to write it so the Bot executes skills, he would need to rotate the camera, check for monsters and furthermore the distance etc.
Old 07/16/2017, 13:23   #980

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyndariel View Post
As far as I know kinda impossible as this Bot is written by AutoIT and is not injecting into the client and using the pixelcheck-variant to check for certain images / pixels on the specified screen.

Although it might be possible to write it so the Bot executes skills, he would need to rotate the camera, check for monsters and furthermore the distance etc.
XD
You have it wrong. He's asking how to make the processing work.
Old 07/16/2017, 15:08   #981

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
XD
You have it wrong. He's asking how to make the processing work.
yeah

The most absurd thing is that I now find that grinding (in "custom" mode already works) but the problem is I can not make an image that allows the script to find the resource.

small, large, bmp, png dont work
Old 07/16/2017, 15:34   #982

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKK76 View Post
yeah

The most absurd thing is that I now find that grinding (in "custom" mode already works) but the problem is I can not make an image that allows the script to find the resource.

small, large, bmp, png dont work
have you tried using this method

_ImageSearch()
or
_ImageSearchArea()
Old 07/16/2017, 15:58   #983

Solved!!!! i change tollerance script for 4 point ty guys
Old 07/16/2017, 23:34   #984

Hi guys !
I just dicovered your project today and i wanted to start by trying first the auto restock.
So I went to velia with an almost full inventory (2 rods, 3-4 fish, and reblaths gauntlets) and have set empty slots on 3. What I wanted to do first was trying the restock., so i've set restock to trade manager and stock to bank. When I click on "try", my character turn, and turns and turns... How do I fix that, or how do i send you a report ? or do you need a video ?
Old 07/17/2017, 05:10   #985

There is no such file (CrayonCode_Fishing.au3) in folder.
Old 07/17/2017, 10:16   #986

Some Devs and I are working on continueing this project and will be releasing very soon an updated Github-version, as well as an updated version of the bot in the 0.21-version.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2017, 10:36   #987

Hi again, it's cool to know that you guys are still developing it !
Are the github version and the 0.21 version different ?
Old 07/17/2017, 11:21   #988

Yes

The github version is mainly focussing on fishing, drying, while the v0.21 has more features.

Due the inactivity of the coder and recent changes we have to re-write a good bunch of the code to make all features work again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2017, 12:21   #989

ok, now I understand. Thank you for your work guys.
Old 07/17/2017, 12:31   #990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyndariel View Post
Some Devs and I are working on continueing this project and will be releasing very soon an updated Github-version, as well as an updated version of the bot in the 0.21-version.
tyvm