Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Old   #1006

elite*gold: 0
Getting some hits on Virustotal of software being added unrelated to the program. What's up with that?

Old   #1007

Show screens. We're not psychic to know what you mean.

Old   #1008

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Show screens. We're not psychic to know what you mean.
You don't need to be psychic, in the same time it took you to respond sarcastically, you could've run virustotal yourself.
Old   #1009

Scanning what exactly is what I mean, dont be a ****.

Old   #1010

edit: reported error on the other thread version https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/bl...l#post36231377
Old   #1011

How to use this bot?
Old   #1012

Please make a PT version...
Old   #1013

Guys hope someone can help me, i have download the v0.21 and cant get it to work.

I have downloaded other version from official github CrayonCode-BDO-Project-master, i prefer this version but works only half; when i push f4 for start the bot start to fishing and caught what i want (for example only gold fish) but if i caught others like trash or something different the bot stopped work

18:47.03 Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets
18:47.03 FishingStandby detected.
18:47.03 Detecting free inventory space
18:47.04 Inventory closed
18:47.10 OCInventory Timeout
18:47.10 Casting Fishingrod
18:47.17 Casting fishingrod successful.
18:47.18 Currently fishing. (0s)
18:47.27 Currently fishing. (10s)
18:47.37 Currently fishing. (20s)
18:47.47 Currently fishing. (30s)
18:47.57 Currently fishing. (40s)
18:48.07 Currently fishing. (50s)
18:48.16 Unidentified state
18:48.17 Unidentified state (0s)
18:48.17 Unidentified state (1s)
18:48.18 Unidentified state (2s)
18:48.18 FishingBite detected. Calling ReelIn.
18:48.20 ReelIn successful. Calling Riddler.
18:48.24 Evaluating loot.
18:48.24 DetectLoot Waiting for Item List
18:48.24 DetectLoot Identifying Loot
18:48.25 Saving Loot Screenshot
18:48.25 Loot:[-100][-200][-200][-200]
18:48.26 Filter: R3 S1 A1 C1 E1 T0
18:48.26 Pick:[0][0][0][0]
18:48.26 FreeDetectedSlots: False, AvaibleSlots: -2
18:48.26 Inventory full! Stopping!
18:48.26 Fishing stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodent11 View Post
I got this to work by changing the tolerance of the inventory search. That was causing the issue, just that it couldn't detect the inventory was open, and thus couldn't move forward.

Check this out:

Edit the "CrayonCode_Fishing.au3" file, and go to line 378, it should be:

Code:
		$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 10, 0)
I changed it to this:

Code:
		$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 15, 0)
The change was changing the 'tolerance' of the image search from 10 (color shade variation) to 15.

You can also get it to work by clipping a new reference image of the inventory bag, and using that (worked for me leaving it at 10 with a new image).

I'm attaching the image that works at 10 for me, if you don't want to edit the code, however this is based on my screen's settings (using NoContrast screen filter in BDO settings).

To use this, just rename it to "reference_inventory" instead of "reference_inventory_new", and replace the file under "\CrayonCode-BDO-Project-master\res\".

BTW CrayonCode, I love this, and I love AutoIt. Your bot is actually helping me learn more, so I really appreciate your work, hope that you come back and keep updating/ adding things.
big thanks mate you save me, this need to be on the first page for everyone have the problem related to the inventory.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1014

Should I use this bot or the one in the other post? [AutoIT] CC Bot Continued
Old   #1015

hmm.... does this bot still work in japan server? i tried guide replied in thread but doesn't seems to work, if it still does work, i will keep trying with different translation etc.
Old   #1016

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminousspace View Post
hmm.... does this bot still work in japan server? i tried guide replied in thread but doesn't seems to work, if it still does work, i will keep trying with different translation etc.
Go to first page or page 23.
Follow the instructions how to obtain your own "language" settings there by using screenshots in BMP or PNG format.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1017

error : limit reached

i have inv space and weight
Old   #1018

Hi guys,
I have a problem with processing. After I select what I want to process (only 1 item)
the bot open the warehouse take out the batch and open processing window. Then it press heating (its ore what I want to process) and then everything closing the cursor goes top left and the camera view just change. Can any1 help with that?
Old   #1019

its not checking the inventory in the last version how do i make it check the inventory it keeps saying inventory closed then it opens and closes it three times and fish one fish???
Old   #1020

sugestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
You guys have either, not 100% UI Scale set ingame, or your machine alters the colors somehow, or your inventory is not bound to the "i" key.
If you have the Fishing rod equipped and there is still the "Unidentified state" your preset is probably somehow wrong or your machine really alters the color somehow (Like software that softens the colors at night, or gamma increase in your drivers)

Change the shadevariation from 10 to 40 here and try again. If it still doesn't work check if you really meet the requirements. (second last value here)
Code:
Func OCInventory($open = True)
	Local Const $Offset[2] = [-298, 48] ; Offset from reference_inventory to left border of first Inventory Slot. For future use.
	Local $IS = False
	Local $C[2]
	Local $timer = TimerInit()
	While Not $IS And ($Fish Or $Processing)
		Sleep(250)
		$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.bmp", 0, $ResOffset[0], $ResOffset[1], $ResOffset[2], $ResOffset[3], $C[0], $C[1], 10, 0)
I do this in my spare time so don't complain and actually provide more info about your setup before demanding someone to attend to your needs.

@Logilac there more to that than simply pressing f,r or f,enter since you have to detect the window first otherwise you will start opening the chat or just loot all. I solved this in the new version that I didn't push out yet since I'm busy.
And you can't dry fish when it's raining or you are standing in water.
Hi. Thanks for all your work on this project. I'm pretty out of my element here but would it be easier to detect free slots by reading the value from here

158-22 = 36 free slots
rather then scrolling and counting it? (i had the shader value problem and took me a while to find the fix you posted)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandic09 View Post
its not checking the inventory in the last version how do i make it check the inventory it keeps saying inventory closed then it opens and closes it three times and fish one fish???
the shader fix in this post fixed same problem I had
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/bl...l#post36050642