Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/12/2017, 23:14   #946

elite*gold: 0
its so easy to fix, you just need to update the reference pos
Old 07/12/2017, 23:23   #947

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrosound View Post
Reference Pos? where? of what?
Old 07/12/2017, 23:39   #948

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrosound View Post
if you fixed it you should provide a changelog including what exactly got changed and which lines and files are affected.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2017, 02:20   #949

I got this to work by changing the tolerance of the inventory search. That was causing the issue, just that it couldn't detect the inventory was open, and thus couldn't move forward.

Check this out:

Edit the "CrayonCode_Fishing.au3" file, and go to line 378, it should be:

Code:
		$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 10, 0)
I changed it to this:

Code:
		$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 15, 0)
The change was changing the 'tolerance' of the image search from 10 (color shade variation) to 15.

You can also get it to work by clipping a new reference image of the inventory bag, and using that (worked for me leaving it at 10 with a new image).

I'm attaching the image that works at 10 for me, if you don't want to edit the code, however this is based on my screen's settings (using NoContrast screen filter in BDO settings).

To use this, just rename it to "reference_inventory" instead of "reference_inventory_new", and replace the file under "\CrayonCode-BDO-Project-master\res\".

BTW CrayonCode, I love this, and I love AutoIt. Your bot is actually helping me learn more, so I really appreciate your work, hope that you come back and keep updating/ adding things.
Attached Images
File Type: png reference_inventory_new.png (16.7 KB, 491 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/13/2017, 02:48   #950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodent11 View Post
I got this to work by changing the tolerance of the inventory search. That was causing the issue, just that it couldn't detect the inventory was open, and thus couldn't move forward.

Check this out:

Code:
		$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 10, 0)
I changed it to this:

Code:
		$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_inventory.png", 0, $Res[0], $Res[1], $Res[2], $Res[3], $C[0], $C[1], 15, 0)
The change was changing the 'tolerance' of the image search from 10 (color shade variation) to 15.

You can also get it to work by clipping a new reference image of the inventory bag, and using that (worked for me leaving it at 10 with a new image).

I'm attaching the image that works at 10 for me, if you don't want to edit the code, however this is based on my screen's settings (using NoContrast screen filter in BDO settings).

To use this, just rename it to "reference_inventory" instead of "reference_inventory_new", and replace the file under "\CrayonCode-BDO-Project-master\res\".

BTW CrayonCode, I love this, and I love AutoIt. Your bot is actually helping me learn more, so I really appreciate your work, hope that you come back and keep updating/ adding things.
Nice find! If anyone was unsure, in the new update they changed a few details about the recycling icon (slight colour change) amongst other things. That's probably where the issue arose.
Old 07/13/2017, 04:19   #951

whats the rate to get detection `ban` with this bot?
Old 07/13/2017, 05:48   #952

Hey Nice work detection work, but mousewheeling is not working this is not 100% the fix of it?!
Old 07/13/2017, 06:42   #953

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
Quote:

Code:
I changed it to this:

Code:
works like a charm for me, incl. scrolling (github version)
Old 07/13/2017, 07:00   #954

So whats the difference between v.20 and github version what can be the reason for not scrolling down any ideas?
Old 07/13/2017, 07:03   #955

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
Hey Nice work detection work, but mousewheeling is not working this is not 100% the fix of it?!
I have no issues with scrolling without changing anything else. What happens when it gets to the point where it tries to scroll? Watch the mouse, does it get all the way over into the inventory? If not, the scrolling isn't going to be sent into the inventory to actually move it.

Are you able to manually scroll the inventory? If not, there's something else going on.

Also, can you include the log from when you run the script (new start) to when it fails?
Old 07/13/2017, 09:04   #956

I can scroll down self .. i think the log will nothing show im at work >,< post it later
Old 07/13/2017, 09:16   #957

Quote:
I got this to work by changing the tolerance of the inventory search.
Nice work, Rodent! This explains why my efforts weren't working.
Old 07/13/2017, 11:41   #958

detection rate in terms of bans?
Old 07/13/2017, 12:24   #959

No bann use it there no memory injection!

Quote:
I have no issues with scrolling without changing anything else. What happens when it gets to the point where it tries to scroll? Watch the mouse, does it get all the way over into the inventory? If not, the scrolling isn't going to be sent into the inventory to actually move it.

Are you able to manually scroll the inventory? If not, there's something else going on.

Also, can you include the log from when you run the script (new start) to when it fails?
Im on v.20 not the github version i need the relog snd restock function

PS: Join to Discord
Old 07/13/2017, 12:26   #960

is crayon still working on this project?