Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Old   #826

elite*gold: 0
When trying to use Bait Paste als buff, bot dont wait for end of animation and try to move, cous cant fish. Could you set a break from fishing when taking buffs ? Like 10 sec

Old   #827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata Arctica View Post
just dont use it afk where to much people are they could report you. Search for an empty spot.

Botted now the last week with golden Coelacanths picture from stock bot and i thought i just have bad rng. I extracted yesterday my own bmp and i have 4 Coelacanths over night. Here the pic i use now.
Quote:
you put it in CrayonCode-BDO-Project-master\res\fishing\event and delet the other one
Many Thanx!

Old   #828

How can i solve this problem ?
i have free slots.
Old   #829

Thumbs up

Quote:
just dont use it afk where to much people are they could report you. Search for an empty spot.

Botted now the last week with golden Coelacanths picture from stock bot and i thought i just have bad rng. I extracted yesterday my own bmp and i have 4 Coelacanths over night. Here the pic i use now.
omg thanks so much got ur BMP only for 1h and bot lootet for the first time the Golden Coelacanth

Old   #830

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintustv View Post
How can i solve this problem ?
i have free slots.
After 1 fish catch says
+Limit reached. Stopping.

And i have free slots.
Old   #831

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintustv View Post
After 1 fish catch says
+Limit reached. Stopping.

And i have free slots.
It will say that if you are over weight limit, make sure silver is placed in storage. I ran into that problem and was like wtf and saw my silver count and weight limit was at max.

That could be the reason
Old   #832

Any fix for the striker seals?
Old   #833

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc90 View Post
Any fix for the striker seals?
Most likely not since the event should be done after maintenance.
Old   #834

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagostino42 View Post
Can we gathering (mining) with this bot ?
Up
Old   #835

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagostino42 View Post
Up
In the first page u can see the current functions of the bot.
Old   #836

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0xll View Post
It will say that if you are over weight limit, make sure silver is placed in storage. I ran into that problem and was like wtf and saw my silver count and weight limit was at max.

That could be the reason
thx for trying to help.i have 0 silver 0 item in inventory but still same.nwm i give up.it doesnt work.
Old   #837

Hey guys idk what you got but im still on bot since 2 weeks without any issue everything work like a charm if anyone wants a low build from mine bot for low pc specs pm me
Old   #838

too many posts too much information

I was hoping for clarity.

Part of the problem, making it hard to use this bot, is there are 56 pages here, and elite-pvpers' have a bad habit of taking conversations out of context, using incomplete sentences, and leaving threads all over the place.

Also contributing to the lack of clarity, on git-hub there are a bunch of impartial posts with sections of code that are incomplete, and on page one of this thread it says to get the latest version go to Git-hub. Currently I am using the client on page 1 above. But this also could be made more clear because none have a date and that makes it hard to discern if there is a latest version on git-hub which is it ?

A third factor contributing to the lack of clarity are foreigners asking for translations, people asking for features, impartial fixes, and other things expanding the project that as of now does not seem to run optimally, at least for me, and logic would surmise that getting all working right would come first.

To this end, instead of making a post about complaining, I wanted to try to clear a few things up by asking some questions, and hopefully those will get answered by the author, so clarity is assured, and those like me may get some things answered, that they were looking for.

1. Is the latest version still on page one, if not where is it and what is the file name and date of release?

2. In regards to the latest version, is it complete, without the need of any adjustments of code, from subsequent posts? If not, what posts are recommended to alter the main script?

3. As of today 6/20/17 is the fishing auto sell, auto repair, and auto bank fully
functional without, somewhat dangerous stray clicks ? (my client accidentally came back with rough stone, gold ore and other things on one test, missed the banker by one foot on others, without using an additional NPC as a way-point, extra clicking all over the place while trading even though it was already traded, did not recognize the rod was already repaired one time and started clicking all over the place, failed to repair rod another time due to lack of funds but had 100 mil in warehouse then stood in Velia spinning around and around, and other errors. So that will help me trouble shoot if other people got this to work somehow).

4. Is there a complete manual somewhere? If so, please tell us where and the name of it. If there isn't one please delegate one person to write it?

5. Is there a troubleshooting guide? If so please tell us where and the name of it. If there isn't one please delegate one person to write it?

Thank you. This is a great and fast bot BTW ! - But as is, I am scared to use it, because it does things so fast, and a few things imperfectly, that I cant risk it. I want to, but it is too dangerous to use. ( Is suspect one user in Calphoen the other night for three hours was punching the air after he ran out of stuff to process perhaps?)

Please, let the OP and Author have a chance to reply, I know many of you may have some of the answers to my concerns, and might want to volunteer and help, but we also might consider consolidating some information and improving clarity. Thank you again this is a very nice WIP, and I also volunteer my writing skills and time to help edit/ rewrite instructions and stuff if needed !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #839

hey guys why is the restock function disabled in new version? XD
Old   #840

Bot keeps misclicking when going to click on a fish to dry and then just stops and continues fishing and then breaks until the inventory is full.

Also multiple times where I catch the box just not inputting anything whatsoever, just sits there during the captcha.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.