Does anyone have an idea of how to implement the grinding method in the processing script?
As far as I know kinda impossible as this Bot is written by AutoIT and is not injecting into the client and using the pixelcheck-variant to check for certain images / pixels on the specified screen.
Although it might be possible to write it so the Bot executes skills, he would need to rotate the camera, check for monsters and furthermore the distance etc.
As far as I know kinda impossible as this Bot is written by AutoIT and is not injecting into the client and using the pixelcheck-variant to check for certain images / pixels on the specified screen.
Although it might be possible to write it so the Bot executes skills, he would need to rotate the camera, check for monsters and furthermore the distance etc.
XD
You have it wrong. He's asking how to make the processing work.
XD
You have it wrong. He's asking how to make the processing work.
yeah
The most absurd thing is that I now find that grinding (in "custom" mode already works) but the problem is I can not make an image that allows the script to find the resource.
The most absurd thing is that I now find that grinding (in "custom" mode already works) but the problem is I can not make an image that allows the script to find the resource.
Hi guys !
I just dicovered your project today and i wanted to start by trying first the auto restock.
So I went to velia with an almost full inventory (2 rods, 3-4 fish, and reblaths gauntlets) and have set empty slots on 3. What I wanted to do first was trying the restock., so i've set restock to trade manager and stock to bank. When I click on "try", my character turn, and turns and turns... How do I fix that, or how do i send you a report ? or do you need a video ?
Some Devs and I are working on continueing this project and will be releasing very soon an updated Github-version, as well as an updated version of the bot in the 0.21-version.
Some Devs and I are working on continueing this project and will be releasing very soon an updated Github-version, as well as an updated version of the bot in the 0.21-version.
The github version is mainly focussing on fishing, drying, while the v0.21 has more features.
Due the inactivity of the coder and recent changes we have to re-write a good bunch of the code to make all features work again.
Has your team worked on the no-resolution required for the 0.21 version?
And, it would be best that you create a new thread for your project.
So you & your team will not get confused by the amount of requests & bugtrack posts here.
Also, post your GitHub if possible.
[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots 01/12/2014 - Pokemon - 117 Replies DON'T USE THIS UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO WORK AROUND THE CAPTCHA!!!
Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1
*31 january 2013*
Functions:
-Heals when hp/pp is low
-Catches shiny's
-Train EV (currently only Attack, Speed and Sp.Attack are added)
[OPENSOURCE PROJECT] BROWSERGAME 02/06/2012 - Web Development - 8 Replies HEYHO Leute :D ,
Ich suche Leute die Lust hätten mit mir ein eigenes Browsergame zu erstellen.
Also ich bräuchte ein ganzes Team so wie Sponsoren usw.
Wir Brauchen Programmierer
Und eine Idee.
Was genau wir veröffentlichen wollen.
Alle die Vielleicht nicht mit machen wollen aber eine idee haben bitte in den Kommis Schreiben
LG
StreetFight
[OpenSource Project] C++ CoCore 01/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 59 Replies Alright, I think I'm done with the lurking for now.. The main reason of me starting this project is to get some people to use C++ instead of C#. There are a few members who I believe have potential, and I think those are pretty much the ones who will take interests into this project.
What is this CoCore, and what does it contain?:
Unknown (?)
Yes.. Unknown. I think I want the members who are interested to provide me with a list of things that should be put in, for example, custom...