The golden Age event gona start today, we gona be able to get gold items like the Gold backpack from gathering, fishing or grinding i rly hope u guys gona update this its so much silver <3
Disable fish dry, 0.22 going to fix it, but he said that he gona share it next week ! Btw Dryed fish is never bought on the shop ... so useless ... :/
Why CoSe space tho ? isn't enter to take loot ?
If we CoSe("{ENTER}"), same time it bug, it will open chat windows end write something like "illi iillllqqoo" , if we write CoSe("{SPACE}") it take the loot and not open chat windows
and i don't want change my Chat key from ENTER to ² xD
[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots 01/12/2014 - Pokemon - 117 Replies DON'T USE THIS UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO WORK AROUND THE CAPTCHA!!!
Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1
*31 january 2013*
Functions:
-Heals when hp/pp is low
-Catches shiny's
-Train EV (currently only Attack, Speed and Sp.Attack are added)
[OPENSOURCE PROJECT] BROWSERGAME 02/06/2012 - Web Development - 8 Replies HEYHO Leute :D ,
Ich suche Leute die Lust hätten mit mir ein eigenes Browsergame zu erstellen.
Also ich bräuchte ein ganzes Team so wie Sponsoren usw.
Wir Brauchen Programmierer
Und eine Idee.
Was genau wir veröffentlichen wollen.
Alle die Vielleicht nicht mit machen wollen aber eine idee haben bitte in den Kommis Schreiben
LG
StreetFight
[OpenSource Project] C++ CoCore 01/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 59 Replies Alright, I think I'm done with the lurking for now.. The main reason of me starting this project is to get some people to use C++ instead of C#. There are a few members who I believe have potential, and I think those are pretty much the ones who will take interests into this project.
What is this CoCore, and what does it contain?:
Unknown (?)
Yes.. Unknown. I think I want the members who are interested to provide me with a list of things that should be put in, for example, custom...