Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/25/2017, 18:08   #586

elite*gold: 0
@ just a heads up, in KR recent update game ui will change change randomly between 95-105%
Old 05/25/2017, 19:31   #587

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandyaxis View Post
@ just a heads up, in KR recent update game ui will change change randomly between 95-105%
Explain?
Because if the ui scale changes every time, legit players will hate that as well.
Old 05/25/2017, 20:46   #588

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandyaxis View Post
This would be a deathblow. Are all elements scaling or only certain ones? Because they are already inconsistent with some elements having a slightly random position everytime and others don't.
Old 05/25/2017, 21:21   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
This would be a deathblow. Are all elements scaling or only certain ones? Because they are already inconsistent with some elements having a slightly random position everytime and others don't.
not sure on the exact details, but that's what people're saying
Old 05/26/2017, 11:11   #590

I tried to replace, egg image by the new event seal image, but the script didn't recognize it :/.
Old 05/26/2017, 12:39   #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Deadly† View Post
I tried to replace, egg image by the new event seal image, but the script didn't recognize it :/.
I tried as well, I saved 4 .bmp files, in 16bit, 24, etc to see if maybe it'll detect one of them, but nope.
Old 05/26/2017, 13:49   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Deadly† View Post
U dont need to replace it take the bmp file from CrayonCode's post copy that to your res/event/ folder thats it and start your autoit script not the compiled version..

By the way i edited the Pickup in script, i put 2 keys "f" and "space" after mouseclick right this solved the problem of picking up 2 seals i think
Old 05/26/2017, 16:11   #593

Here you got the img if it can help someone, but it don't work.
I renamed it to easter to see if it change something ! But the img format is true so youcan try to do something
Attached Images
File Type: bmp easter_rainbow.bmp (1,014 Bytes, 15 views)
Old 05/26/2017, 16:43   #594

elite*gold: 325

testing for multi marketplace purchasing depends on predefined items images

i've managed to create the multi buying marketplace bot :3 using c# that keep looking for the items by images already saved in a folder using the marketplace registration notice then use its name using the search bar > bid> repeat
Old 05/26/2017, 16:55   #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post

i've managed to create the multi buying marketplace bot :3 using c# that keep looking for the items by images already saved in a folder using the marketplace registration notice then use its name using the search bar > bid> repeat
Nice one
Old 05/26/2017, 17:41   #596

elite*gold: 34
I am about to start playing around with this, I just wanted to comment and say thanks for your contribution to the epvp community, that goes for everyone who has been posting and helping advance this bot
Old 05/26/2017, 18:46   #597

Hey guys is it possible to upload the stats from bot on a ftp server to see what the bot did collect if you are not on pc?
Old 05/26/2017, 19:19   #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
One solution would be emgu cv using surf image recognition, this is extremely powerful, writing a wrapper in C# that you could use in AutoIt would not take much effort, works with scaled, stretched, rotated and so on images.

To everyone else just add the attached bmp to res/event/ folder. There is no need to replace easter bmp's as the code scans for all images in folder.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp striker_seal.bmp (222 Bytes, 37 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2017, 00:03   #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0achim View Post
One solution would be emgu cv using surf image recognition, this is extremely powerful, writing a wrapper in C# that you could use in AutoIt would not take much effort, works with scaled, stretched, rotated and so on images.

To everyone else just add the attached bmp to res/event/ folder. There is no need to replace easter bmp's as the code scans for all images in folder.
Can you be able to explain me why mine didn't worked ?
Old 05/27/2017, 04:26   #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post

It's going to be a paid bot sadly, randomized title says "pay", illuminati confirmed xD so far so good bro, if you aren't going to sell it you can always make it open source for others to learn and change to their likings (: