Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Skandia bot

Discussion on [Release] Skandia bot within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/24/2015, 11:27   #316

elite*gold: 0
can some 1 tell me how to use this hack!??
why i get nothing ?
Old 04/24/2015, 11:43   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenxius View Post
Saddening fact. But still, this option can be very usefull when you need orange fish very fast (like before Fish King event, when u dont have enough bait for it) and you are ready to loose some bait just to be on time for FK. Please, consider this!

P.S. I mean, adding option to ignore white and green fishies and loosing bait but still to get orange fish quick.

P.S.S. Also, Alain, it would be good if u edit the this thread and rewrite the topic like this "[Release] Skandia bot (US/FR/DE servers only), or something like that. I think that will make people less considered before writing here. Cheers!
I understand you point of view but supposing I would do this, the bot would process until the server send the information about the fish, ie when the fish is hooked. Then I would have to stop the fishing interface, start it again and wait for a new fish. It could be interresting to measure how much time this whole process take, but I fear it will be as long as the time required to catch the white/gree fish...

About the point of renaming the topic, it's a good idea but I honestly don't think it will change anything for those write-only users...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2015, 13:55   #318

Sir Alain, the game is still crashing while using bot? or i am not doing the right thing. using 1.3 now. US version in steam
Old 04/24/2015, 14:08   #319

Hotfix2 for 1.3 :
- Fix the crash for the farm module.
- Fix archeology identification fail with laggy connexions and make identification resuming faster after fight interruption.
- Change the error message for incompatible game clients for a more explicit one.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/24/2015, 14:24   #320

ALAINPROVIST!!!!
I have noticed that (lv.40-60 special weapon crate) are coming from fishes. please if you can fix it
Old 04/24/2015, 14:25   #321

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainProvist View Post
I understand you point of view but supposing I would do this, the bot would process until the server send the information about the fish, ie when the fish is hooked. Then I would have to stop the fishing interface, start it again and wait for a new fish. It could be interresting to measure how much time this whole process take, but I fear it will be as long as the time required to catch the white/gree fish...

About the point of renaming the topic, it's a good idea but I honestly don't think it will change anything for those write-only users...
I see your point.. and yes, i think this idea needs testing and measuring, please try when u have spare time. Also, thanks for fixes!
Old 04/24/2015, 14:31   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanichio View Post
ALAINPROVIST!!!!
I have noticed that (lv.40-60 special weapon crate) are coming from fishes. please if you can fix it
Help yourself : add it to the "item to use list" in the seller module
Old 04/24/2015, 15:27   #323

Btw ive been ban using skandia bot, for fishing, the GM told me that he see me as inactive and yet fishing manually, if i am not mistaken 1.3 use combination of manual fishing and afk fishing right?
Old 04/24/2015, 15:42   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudice View Post
Btw ive been ban using skandia bot, for fishing, the GM told me that he see me as inactive and yet fishing manually, if i am not mistaken 1.3 use combination of manual fishing and afk fishing right?
I really love when they assume you are AFK. How **** can they prove this !! You're not obliged to watch carefully the chat especially when fishing.
This is exactly the answer I would give for such a stupid situation...

Anyway the new version will only use manual fishing for orange fishes by default. If you tick "force manual fishing" it will do so for every fishes.
Old 04/24/2015, 15:51   #325

Ahaha cubes also are in manual fishing.. anyway you are doing so great how can i donate. Atleast i need to as token of appreciation.
Old 04/24/2015, 15:55   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudice View Post
Ahaha cubes also are in manual fishing.. anyway you are doing so great how can i donate. Atleast i need to as token of appreciation.
Depends which cubes actually : you can get cubes manually when a specific message tell you that, or you have a small probability of getting one instead of a green fish even with auto fishing . Of course depending the 2 situations the bot will do the correct action to do when the force option is not set.

You can donate here : from the donation button on the left . Thanks.
Old 04/24/2015, 16:08   #327

dudice,
how long did you fish before getting ban?
Old 04/24/2015, 17:14   #328

Account suspended also.
I went to sleep AFK fishing normal without the Fishing Assist only Auto Eidolon running and woke up to an Account suspended. The GM's must be just picking anyone at random that is fishing for a long time or ppl are reporting others for ***** and giggles.
Old 04/24/2015, 17:24   #329

Stranger and stranger...
Or they simply watch the logs of what you really do, deduce from this that you are not suppose to be afk, and ask you in the chat if you are there or not... So many possibilities to know your using bots or macros... I could add a chat dumper to verify this theory if it can help us figure how they proceed.
Old 04/24/2015, 17:28   #330

Greatt !! Ty alain ♥