Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Skandia bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Skandia bot (US/FR/DE servers only)

And here we are. After more than 1 year of silent development, I finally release my preeeeeeciouuuuuuuus .

For this unique occasion, I named my bot Skandia (don't ask why ), after giving it a decent GUI (for those asking, it's using FLTK c++ lib).

Just visit the website I made for this :

A terrific wiki, tooking me half a day, is available there, describing and explaining everything.

Here is the list of all the featured of Skandia (take a sit or you will fall for sure ) :
  • Fishing assist : auto lock the fishing slider, and auto step through the fishing states.
  • Advanced Fishing bot : auto fishing, auto move to vendor when inventory is nearly full or no more baits, auto open/sell/discard items using seller bot, auto buy/equip baits, auto move back to fishing spot, and loop forever.
  • Advanced Archeology bot : auto archeology process, with smart player avoidance, mobs cleaning using farm bot, open/sell/discard items using seller bot, auto buy/equip tools, auto move back to origin when no more spot in range, and identification daily count check for stop detection.
  • Highly configurable Seller bot : simple options check for fast configuration, advanced options to select which items to use/sell/salvage/keep.
  • Powerful Farm bot : smart skill cooldown detection, configurable delay between each skill cast and life conditions, auto open chests, auto salvage/use chests’ content.
  • Eidolon bot : auto background talk/meditate/get objects from equipped eidolons.
  • Chat Filter options : locally redirect chat message containing specific keywords to any other chat channel or none (for gold seller spam filtering, or special message highlightning).
  • Various Hacks : including speed hack, auto rez, infinite fly, and teleport interface from anywhere.
  • Log Panel : allowing to monitor what the bots did.
  • Multi Account enabler : allow you to launch as many game accounts as you want on the same machine.
  • Crash Report disabler : prevent any risk of bot detection through the report, faster launcher start after a crash (no file check and crash report sent).

The bot is totally free, guarantied with no scam/virus/keylogger and any other crap we used to see there from some random bullshitters (but you will have to believe me by word).

And one last thing : I've used my bot for more than 1 year without getting any ban. I know that most of you don't believe in bans from aeria. But one thing is sure : now that my bot is public, a lot a people will probably use it. Some discreetly, some like fat basterds , and I won't be able to do anything against this.

All this to say that at the end aeria will eventually take measures against bots if too much people do too much stupid things.

So keep in mind that I won't be responsible for your bans if such a thing happens. Right now, it's probably impossible to detect this bot. But I can't guaranty they won't add something to detect it some days.

And even if they don't, just ask yourself what would happen if they simply give a look to your character's stats with for example mobs killed count, fish catched with manual fishing, or anything else .

And don't forget : never use this bot on your main account if you care about your chars... where bots are,

This beeing said

Cheers.

Thanks
113 Users
Old 03/30/2015, 03:48   #2

what a great work !!
i wish this was paid bot tho

thanks for sharing !!!
you are the best

edit :
tested most of the bot features.
Archeology seems buggy to me, it often identify incorrectly then auto delete the loot,
which is reduce archeology token gain greatly.
and Seller seems buggy too. it just buy but wont auto equip archeology tool or bait when i ran out.
impressive antistuck feature and really love the auto eidolon

Old 03/30/2015, 05:57   #3

Hey dude, your bot seems pretty nice butthere is a problem in the website with your host ^^, might want to check that out
Old 03/30/2015, 06:58   #4

link download?

Old 03/30/2015, 08:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakray777 View Post
what a great work !!
i wish this was paid bot tho

thanks for sharing !!!
you are the best

edit :
tested most of the bot features.
Archeology seems buggy to me, it often identify incorrectly then auto delete the loot,
which is reduce archeology token gain greatly.
and Seller seems buggy too. it just buy but wont auto equip archeology tool or bait when i ran out.
impressive antistuck feature and really love the auto eidolon
Damned... I will have to farm a bit on the US server to debug the archeology. I suppose my level 5 char is not high enough to test archeology .
Was working like a charm on the fr client .

I'll try to check this tonight.

Anyway deleting grey items is a normal behavior since they are wasting inventory space for nearly nothing. I think the color texture detection function is simply broken.

@Skizkiz : Yep I know... when getting an error from the server, just refresh until the page displays. I don't know why it's doing this crappy error instantly but refresh generally works. The joys of free hosting... (tried olympe before this one and it was insanely down...)

@eamf89 : link download is on the website.

edit : the website is 95% down... lovely host... they deserve to die from testicle cancer.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/30/2015, 13:22   #6

Finally

???

This website is being suspended for HIGH CPU usage. This means that hosted website will not be available for the next 24 hours until the CPU limit resets. If you are the website owner of this website, please understand that this is a free service and for this reason we limit CPU usage. However, in most cases HIGH CPU usage is caused by auto refreshing pages or DDOS attack to your website, so you might consider reviewing the website code.
Thank you for your understanding

after clicking Download??
Old 03/30/2015, 14:48   #7

Yes... I'm sick of all those free hosters... This is the 2nd time I change and there is always a new surprise. Getting bored of all this **** :s.

Anyway I've sent a ticket to the host. I'll try to find another host tonight if I have time and set a new website .

You can grab the bot here : [link removed]
Can't copy past all the wiki explaining everything here so you will have to figure how to use it from yourself... (the readme.txt should at least explain the basics).

Edit : Also note that according to sakray777 the archeology bot is broken (at least the identification process) on the US client (maybe DE too) and the fishing/archeology bot is no more equiping baits/tools after buying them.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/30/2015, 15:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainProvist View Post
Damned... I will have to farm a bit on the US server to debug the archeology. I suppose my level 5 char is not high enough to test archeology .
Was working like a charm on the fr client .

I'll try to check this tonight.

Anyway deleting grey items is a normal behavior since they are wasting inventory space for nearly nothing. I think the color texture detection function is simply broken.

edit : the website is 95% down... lovely host... they deserve to die from ******** cancer.
haha :P
i can lend higher level char for testing if you want

yes grey mostly is junk, except for archeology, it still sold for 5 tokens at least :P
Old 03/30/2015, 15:11   #9

well, itried using this hack in ak pserver whenever i launch the launcher and start the game. it will says corrupted or missing core files and a crash window will appear
Old 03/30/2015, 15:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwizardz View Post
well, itried using this hack in ak pserver whenever i launch the launcher and start the game. it will says some file are missing and a crash window will appear
pserver not supported(yet) afaik
Old 03/30/2015, 15:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakray777 View Post
pserver not supported(yet) afaik
thanks.
Old 03/30/2015, 15:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwizardz View Post
well, itried using this hack in ak pserver whenever i launch the launcher and start the game. it will says corrupted or missing core files and a crash window will appear

@sakray777 : Yes grey items are garbages. The point is that archeology's identification failed items are not supposed to be obtained when the bot works correctly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2015, 15:34   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainProvist View Post

@sakray777 : Yes grey items are garbages. The point is that archeology's identification failed items are not supposed to be obtained when the bot works correctly.
Yeah i did, and sorry about that, I didnt notice it
Old 03/30/2015, 15:50   #14

thank you , great job! i'll try it tonight gonna edit here.

edit:Tested auto farm,speed hack and infinite fly works great.
Old 03/30/2015, 16:46   #15

In Gaia server (Spanish server), it doesnt work too, corrupted or missing core files and a crash window will appear.

Thanks
1 User

« AUTO QUEST BOT | [Release] nSettings - AK Configuration Manager (free) »