Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request/Information] Fishing exploit.

Discussion on [request/Information] Fishing exploit. within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request/Information] Fishing exploit.

I once played another a game where there was a fishing system aswell.. But there was an exploit on that game... where if you press 1 key or something.. The bar freezes so you basically have a 100% chance of catching the fish every time. I dont know if i downloaded something to make that happen since it was a very long time ago.. The game was Rohan Online.

And im wondering if there is a possible way to make that exploit in aura kingdom aswell.. >.< i want to farm orange fish xD

Thank you for reading my un-usual post ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2014, 23:39   #2

Edit: Don't know what I'm talking about :C Read comment below.
Old 02/18/2014, 10:13   #3

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 1,496
I actually looked at fishing a few days ago.
it's possible. most of the fishing feature (the manual fishing) is clientsided.
the only thing that is serversided and is being checked is the strength of your fishing.
I don't remember exactly how it's called but basically, the thing that determines how much the fish's bar go down per tick.

"Holding" the bar is possible. more than that, I assume with packets you can instantly fish the fish as well.

If you want to try something easy, you can start up Cheat Engine, attach it to AK, search for your Fishing Durability (4 bytes search), unequip your fishing rod, search for the updated Fishing Durability.
equip it again and search for the original value. you should have a single address left.
change it to say... 100,000 and try to fish, let it reduce your own bar and you'll see it barely goes down as you have 100,000 Fishing Durability.
this is clientsided of course, but that'd actually work as the fishing itself is not serversided.
there are other values that can be changed as well and the bar CAN be held for completely automatic fishing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2014, 14:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
the only thing that is serversided and is being checked is the strength of your fishing.
I don't remember exactly how it's called but basically, the thing that determines how much the fish's bar go down per tick.

"Holding" the bar is possible. more than that, I assume with packets you can instantly fish the fish as well.

If you want to try something easy, you can start up Cheat Engine, attach it to AK, search for your Fishing Durability (4 bytes search), unequip your fishing rod, search for the updated Fishing Durability.
equip it again and search for the original value. you should have a single address left.
change it to say... 100,000 and try to fish, let it reduce your own bar and you'll see it barely goes down as you have 100,000 Fishing Durability.
this is clientsided of course, but that'd actually work as the fishing itself is not serversided.
there are other values that can be changed as well and the bar CAN be held for completely automatic fishing.
Wow im definitely going to try dis out ^_^ thank you for the info...
Old 02/18/2014, 14:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kong12200 View Post
Wow im definitely going to try dis out ^_^ thank you for the info...
If it works tell us yeah? :3
Old 02/18/2014, 14:51   #6

Tested it.. but im running to some kind of a problem.. i looked at my fishing stats.. C>fishing Gear>Fishing Info> Durability.. I found the durability i have and searched it in CE.. But nothing comes up...

Just as you said i attached CE to AK(game.bin, if this is even the right one..)
so um.. am i doing something wrong?? System info: Win 7 32bit PC

Alright Update.. Found the durability.. found the one and only durability.. try'd to change the value of durability... try'd fishing.. and the durability reduces..

Update #2 when i try to change the value of the durability.. it just stays at my current gear value.. doesnt change in CE...
Any explanation as to why?
Old 02/20/2014, 02:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post

found the address and already succeed to lock the fishing bar. but after i change lures it seems like the address has change too.
Old 02/20/2014, 08:50   #8

elite*gold: 59
Have done this right after update but I didn't find a valid pointer to this,
well not exactly, i have been freezing the trackbar ... that worked
Old 02/20/2014, 10:36   #9

What search pattern you used? i could help to make it with pointers
Old 02/20/2014, 21:02   #10

Weird, there's just a "game.bin" after CE, counting that I first started CE then the game to see which executable to attach it to.
The problem is that there's nothing in that game.bin, it's not reading anything... even doing "Unknown initial value", it has 0 results. CE is started with Admin priviledges.

What's wrong ? Is it because I'm on Windows 8 ? Or maybe it got patched in the last Bugfix patch...
Old 02/20/2014, 22:58   #11

whenever i set high amount particularly higher than 32767 when I click on the circle to catch fish, the line will eventually break.
Old 02/21/2014, 00:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdonga View Post
whenever i set high amount particularly higher than 32767 when I click on the circle to catch fish, the line will eventually break.
just set on 10k. it is enough. but you still wont be able to catch kings.
Old 02/21/2014, 12:21   #13

Any help with this ? (From 1rst page, quoted to 2nd page for people to see as it got ignored so far)

Quote:
Weird, there's just a "game.bin" after CE, counting that I first started CE then the game to see which executable to attach it to.
The problem is that there's nothing in that game.bin, it's not reading anything... even doing "Unknown initial value", it has 0 results. CE is started with Admin priviledges.

What's wrong ? Is it because I'm on Windows 8 ? Or maybe it got patched in the last Bugfix patch...
Old 02/21/2014, 13:39   #14

Found the freeze bar pointer ehheehe overnight fishing i get around 60+ green eyed mandarin XD
Old 02/22/2014, 07:20   #15

I have the same problem , the CE is not reading anything