Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[request/Information] Fishing exploit.

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
then please.. teach as an indept method for the use of CE or just to make the fishing bar freeze..
I never messed with any of the default CE settings..

what i do is. Start CE. Start AK. input username & pass. press enter. AK loading appear.. server/channel select starts.. click server and channel.. In character select. Alt-tab to CE.. Click "Select a process to open" Selects "game.bin".. Click Start on AK.. Now inside the game.

then i try to do the rod duration.. 1st looked for my currect rod duration.. lets just say its 1234 currently. 1st scan 1234. removed rod.. now its 345. 2nd scan 345. found 345. put the rod again and the value changed.. so im sure thats the one im looking for. doubleclciked the address and press Space and changed the value using enter or rightclick and changing the value from there to 10k..

BUT.. it wont change. that is our problem.. it wont change in CE.. and it doesnt show up in AK aswell.. and when i tested if its just wont show up but its actually working.. it doesnt. rod durability still drops.

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kong12200 View Post
then please.. teach as an indept method for the use of CE or just to make the fishing bar freeze..
I never messed with any of the default CE settings..

what i do is. Start CE. Start AK. input username & pass. press enter. AK loading appear.. server/channel select starts.. click server and channel.. In character select. Alt-tab to CE.. Click "Select a process to open" Selects "game.bin".. Click Start on AK.. Now inside the game.

then i try to do the rod duration.. 1st looked for my currect rod duration.. lets just say its 1234 currently. 1st scan 1234. removed rod.. now its 345. 2nd scan 345. found 345. put the rod again and the value changed.. so im sure thats the one im looking for. doubleclciked the address and press Space and changed the value using enter or rightclick and changing the value from there to 10k..

BUT.. it wont change. that is our problem.. it wont change in CE.. and it doesnt show up in AK aswell.. and when i tested if its just wont show up but its actually working.. it doesnt. rod durability still drops.
YOu are suppose to double click the value and change the value not the address in the table.
My suggestion... Go trough the CE tutorial first that's how everyone learn (I think)

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izuzu View Post
YOu are suppose to double click the value and change the value not the address in the table.
My suggestion... Go trough the CE tutorial first that's how everyone learn (I think)
I'm sorry for not properly explaining or expressing my thoughts.. Because my english vocabulary isnt that good. but what i was trying to say is when i found the address.. i double clicked it.. so it will go to the lower part of CE.. then rightclick or enter. to change the value. that is what i did.. but it still wont change
Old   #34

Fishing Durability and Lock

I made a trainer for this from cheat engine after finding the pointers. Very basic, a couple of hotkeys.
All you need to do is run the program during start up videos, while you are still at the second password page while changing characters, or before loading into the game, make sure that you do not have the fishing lock enabled while you switch characters, change zones, or exit otherwise your game will crash.

WARNING: YOUR GAME MAY CRASH WHEN EXITING/CHANGING CHARACTERS/CHANGING ZONES

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your game, I assure you this is not a virus this was created using cheat engine. If you have knowledge of cheat engine and would prefer to use cheat engine directly I have included the cheat table file. Please do not take credit for my work. Of course this is essentially hacking so if you get banned you are responsible.

See this post for newer version.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #35

^ i can't make it work

what i did:

open AFK fishing
open login AK
in game press School of Fish

whats next?
Old   #36

Fishing Trainer

First, this trainer is not an AFK fishing program, it is a fishing helper essentially.

This has been moved to it's own thread, please see it at:
[Release/Re-post] Fishing Trainer/Helper
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #37

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 1,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337GamingNinja View Post
First, the trainer is not an AFK fishing program, it is a fishing helper essentially.
I have not tested opening the program before opening the game, it should theoretically work but it might not be constantly searching for the hook so if you open it during the starting videos it should hook in fine.
Make sure you have Cheat Engine 6.3 installed, if not then it might not work.
The GUI for it says the hotkeys you can use but I will outlay it here.
F1: Change your Fishing Durability to 30000
F2: Toggles locking the fishing bar at it's current position. (DO NOT USE UNLESS THE FISHING BAR IS CURRENTLY DISPLAYED, I cannot stress this enough.)
F3: Sets the value of the fishing bar to 1145000000 which is about 75-80% of the bar, where the blue area is most often when fishing (20-25% from the left).
F4: Sets the value of the fishing bar to 1135000000 which is about 50% of the bar.
F5: Sets the value of the fishing bar to 1125000000 which is about 25% of the bar (75% of the left).
EditBox: When you click in the editbox it will update with the current value of the fishing bar, you can input a custom value here and hit set, however, if the fishing bar is locked already it will move back to the locked position almost immediately after hitting the set lock button. You must unlock the bar, set the value, relock the bar.
If you don't know the numerical value of the fishing bar value then leave the editbox alone.

If you don't know how to use Cheat Engine, I don't recommend using the cheat tables unless you intend to learn. The values I listed above can be used on the cheat table to easily modify your fishing settings.

More info on F2: If you lock before you start fishing make sure you toggle it off before the fishing bar comes up otherwise you will be locking the value to an amount that is not actually part of the fishing bar and you might instantly lose your catch and waste your lure. Make sure the fishing bar is up before you toggle the lock, only press F2 once, if it is in red text then it is activated.
Small tip: the variable of the fishing cursor position is not a DWORD, it's actually a float.
always ranging from 0.0 to 1,000.0 where 0.0 = far right, 1,000.0 = far left, 500.0 = middle and so on and so forth...
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
Small tip: the variable of the fishing cursor position is not a DWORD, it's actually a float.
always ranging from 0.0 to 1,000.0 where 0.0 = far right, 1,000.0 = far left, 500.0 = middle and so on and so forth...
That makes infinitely more sense, I will update this to reflect that as soon as I have a chance.
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Yes true theres no starting value to find the fishing bar but there's always a way to find it ill give a little sample here for all those who are wondering how i did that.
1: Change the durability to 10k so while you searching the bar value the string wont break.
2: When the fishing bar is out do a first scan with unknown initial value.
3: When the fishing bar is all on the right side which value is 0 do exact search by 0
4: Move the bar higher going to left and make a search increased value.
5: Keep doing the step till you get the value of the bar.
6: Now add the address 4 bytes you found then freeze it when you have the icon on the blue zone.
7: Every map, CH, Fishing school change addresses so stick to 1 school of fishing.
8: As for the AFK i have made an autoclicker script from autoit so it keep clicking the fish icon.

Tip:
Once you get the value of the bar go 6 lines above from memory viewer and Add it on the list as 8 bytes and save the value you get, Which will help you next time to find faster the bar if you dont have the pointer and save it on a notepad for future use.

This is all clear for those who want to find the bar value
Ok thanks to meawww i did it. but i still had to do some refining.

i did the exact steps but i still got alot of adresses.
the values of those adresses were constantly increasing&decreasing, but regarding meawww's reply i did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
3: When the fishing bar is all on the right side which value is 0 do exact search by
so i let then the fishing bar go all the way back to the right and checked the values, if a adress isnt increasing/decreasing and if its staying at 0 then it is THAT adress.

so i found one and went to the blue zone at the fishing bar and imadiently froze the adress ive found and see there, i did it

can ppl actually test the CEct i made?
as fas as i know the values change upon every restart or on every gear change
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallash View Post
Ok thanks to meawww i did it. but i still had to do some refining.

i did the exact steps but i still got alot of adresses.
the values of those adresses were constantly increasing&decreasing, but regarding meawww's reply i did it.

so i let then the fishing bar go all the way back to the right and checked the values, if a adress isnt increasing/decreasing and if its staying at 0 then it is THAT adress.

so i found one and went to the blue zone at the fishing bar and imadiently froze the adress ive found and see there, i did it

can ppl actually test the CEct i made?
as fas as i know the values change upon every restart or on every gear change
The address is not static. It will change every time you recast if you stopped fishing. It will also change if you change gear, change nodes, or change zones almost every time. The Cheat Engine Trainer I made uses the pointers so it will always be correct and works across restarts and everything. The Cheat Engine .CT file is also provided if you prefer.
See the post Fishing Trainer above for the trainer.
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337GamingNinja View Post
First, the trainer is not an AFK fishing program, it is a fishing helper essentially.
I have not tested opening the program before opening the game, it should theoretically work but it might not be constantly searching for the hook so if you open it during the starting videos it should hook in fine.
Make sure you have Cheat Engine 6.3 installed, if not then it might not work.
The GUI for it says the hotkeys you can use but I will outlay it here.
F1: Change your Fishing Durability to 30000
F2: Toggles locking the fishing bar at it's current position. Make sure either the fishing bar is displayed or you have set the fishing lock to a valid number otherwise you may instantly break your fishing line and lose your catch and lure.
F3: Sets the value of the fishing bar to 750.00 which is about 75% of the bar, where the blue area is most often when fishing (20-25% from the left).
F4: Sets the value of the fishing bar to 500.00 which is 50% of the bar.
F5: Sets the value of the fishing bar to 250.00 which is about 25% of the bar (75% of the left).
EditBox: When you click in the editbox it will update with the current value of the fishing bar, you can input a custom value (1000.00-0 from left to right) here and hit set.

If you don't know how to use Cheat Engine, I don't recommend using the cheat tables unless you intend to learn. The values I listed above can be used on the cheat table to easily modify your fishing settings.

More info on F2: If you lock before you start fishing make sure you toggle it off before the fishing bar comes up or use another hotkey to change the value, otherwise you will be locking the value to an amount that is not actually part of the fishing bar and you might instantly lose your catch and waste your lure. Make sure the fishing bar is up before you toggle the lock, only press F2 once, if it is in red text then it is activated.
Can you update the address? It didnt work anymore after maintanance today.
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by keemwong View Post
Can you update the address? It didnt work anymore after maintanance today.
Just posted the new version with updated pointers now. Enjoy.
Fishing Trainer
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

Thanks for updating it
Old   #44

Does this work with fish kings, like the fcking golden lobster?
Old   #45

Wink

Work like a charm
Thx for the CE file

Keep it up

Ohh post more CE cheat if you have