Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request/Information] Fishing exploit.

Discussion on [request/Information] Fishing exploit. within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/21/2014, 11:34   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337GamingNinja View Post
I created a character to make it work for the Private server but don't really have the time right now to level it up to 40 so he can't fish yet, though as soon as the official servers patch the latest content or I have the time I will get it up and make a version for that as well.

Using just the executable type doesn't always work 100% because it just searches and tries to hook in, if you use the cheat table instead you can manually hook the game without issue and get everything to work. I did not put hotkeys in the cheat table file so people can manually make their own so just make the hotkeys what ever you want and you're good to go.
Can you make it to work again for 32bit,please?
Old 04/21/2014, 17:30   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykil View Post
Can you make it to work again for 32bit,please?
I'm sorry it is not working for you but I do not have a 32-bit system and therefore cannot check this or troubleshoot it.

However, nothing has changed in the client since the last release, if it was working for you before but not anymore that leads me to believe it is user error. The trainer uses Cheat Engine which has a 32-bit and 64-bit version and since the game client is 32-bit there should be no difference in the client and the operation of the trainer.
Old 04/24/2014, 04:07   #93

noob question guys, Where I can input the value for F1-F5? I can't find mine. Here take a look
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (28.6 KB, 181 views)
Old 04/25/2014, 15:18   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanggaraa View Post
noob question guys, Where I can input the value for F1-F5? I can't find mine. Here take a look
Fish Trainer (lock): load it under administrator in server select menu. there's no need to set any value, use F2 to lock, followed by F3/4/5 depending on the blue range.

AK Fishing (no lock): load anytime under administrator. make sure fish circle is against a dark background (i.e. fame quest tab).