Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[request/Information] Fishing exploit.

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Winwos 8 x64 ?

There might be an issue with x64 systems here, dunno... as, yes, CE was on admin priv, the attachment was to the right thing, toyed with settings and no use, reinstalling CE with default settings and no use, it just doesn't read a single thing in that "game.bin", we put "Unknown initial value" and, 0 results.

Old   #17

Please. Share your ways with the group.. how did you freeze your pointer..

Old   #18

You can still hook into game.bin with Cheat Engine. Do it when you first load the game, anytime before hitting *START* at your character. Anytime after that, it will not read anything. Once you are in, you can search to your hearts content. This also works for WPE.

However, Durability can't be changed. Even trying to find the pointer for durability, it goes on endlessly from pointer to pointer. If your trying to find pointers, make sure you attach debugger when you link to game.bin. If you do it after you are ingame, it crashes it back to zero value town.

WPE doesn't sniff anything.

As for the Fishing bar freeze, that I assume is what meaw meant, I am unsure how you would even go about finding something you have no value to located it by. You get one access value if your running it one the Durability value then start fishing, but it leads nowhere AFAIK.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Found the freeze bar pointer ehheehe overnight fishing i get around 60+ green eyed mandarin XD
you wont be able to catch boss fish if you are not using rare equipment.

it's best to use the fishing bot with your bar freeze. set the amount to 750 is good enough for the indicator to be inside blue area.

another hint would be float.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristeaus View Post
You can still hook into game.bin with Cheat Engine. Do it when you first load the game, anytime before hitting *START* at your character. Anytime after that, it will not read anything. Once you are in, you can search to your hearts content. This also works for WPE.

However, Durability can't be changed. Even trying to find the pointer for durability, it goes on endlessly from pointer to pointer. If your trying to find pointers, make sure you attach debugger when you link to game.bin. If you do it after you are ingame, it crashes it back to zero value town.

WPE doesn't sniff anything.

As for the Fishing bar freeze, that I assume is what meaw meant, I am unsure how you would even go about finding something you have no value to located it by. You get one access value if your running it one the Durability value then start fishing, but it leads nowhere AFAIK.
Yes true theres no starting value to find the fishing bar but there's always a way to find it ill give a little sample here for all those who are wondering how i did that.
1: Change the durability to 10k so while you searching the bar value the string wont break.
2: When the fishing bar is out do a first scan with unknown initial value.
3: When the fishing bar is all on the right side which value is 0 do exact search by 0
4: Move the bar higher going to left and make a search increased value.
5: Keep doing the step till you get the value of the bar.
6: Now add the address 4 bytes you found then freeze it when you have the icon on the blue zone.
7: Every map, CH, Fishing school change addresses so stick to 1 school of fishing.
8: As for the AFK i have made an autoclicker script from autoit so it keep clicking the fish icon.

Tip:
Once you get the value of the bar go 6 lines above from memory viewer and Add it on the list as 8 bytes and save the value you get, Which will help you next time to find faster the bar if you dont have the pointer and save it on a notepad for future use.

This is all clear for those who want to find the bar value
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #21

I can't change durability. It is static, and endless pointers. No idea what I am doing wrong.
Old   #22

Making clear for everyone how to find and freeze the fishing bar value.

1: Load the fishing UI but do not fish yet, Make sure to have thes gears (Full bamboo set and Begginers fishing rod)
2: Open cheat engine and search for the value 1143032381 4 bytes scan.
3: You will mostly find 2 or 3 addresses in my case i need the first one look screenshot below.

4: Right click to that address and "browse this memory region".

5: Now you will see on the screenshot provided below "RED" is the address we browsed, "BLUE" is the bar address of the bar (Just count how many bytes from browsed to the bar address the gap dont really change.

6: Now right click on that address which blue on my screenshot and "Add this address to the list" as 4 bytes.

7: Once you have it added put value of that address to 1145650383 then freeze it.

8: Dont blame me if you get ban or somethin, Have fun!
Old   #23

im not getting any when i tried step 2 :|
Old   #24

Quote:
Making clear for everyone how to find and freeze the fishing bar value.

1: Load the fishing UI but do not fish yet, Make sure to have thes gears (Full bamboo set and Begginers fishing rod)
2: Open cheat engine and search for the value 1143032381 4 bytes scan.
3: You will mostly find 2 or 3 addresses in my case i need the first one look screenshot below.

4: Right click to that address and "browse this memory region".

5: Now you will see on the screenshot provided below "RED" is the address we browsed, "BLUE" is the bar address of the bar (Just count how many bytes from browsed to the bar address the gap dont really change.

6: Now right click on that address which blue on my screenshot and "Add this address to the list" as 4 bytes.

7: Once you have it added put value of that address to 1145650383 then freeze it.

8: Dont blame me if you get ban or somethin, Have fun!

not work for me no video = HOAX
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmokids View Post
not work for me no video = HOAX
Not sure about that...

I manage to make it work using his/her other method
Quote:
Yes true theres no starting value to find the fishing bar but there's always a way to find it ill give a little sample here for all those who are wondering how i did that.
1: Change the durability to 10k so while you searching the bar value the string wont break.
2: When the fishing bar is out do a first scan with unknown initial value.
3: When the fishing bar is all on the right side which value is 0 do exact search by 0
4: Move the bar higher going to left and make a search increased value.
5: Keep doing the step till you get the value of the bar.
6: Now add the address 4 bytes you found then freeze it when you have the icon on the blue zone.
7: Every map, CH, Fishing school change addresses so stick to 1 school of fishing.
8: As for the AFK i have made an autoclicker script from autoit so it keep clicking the fish icon.

Tip:
Once you get the value of the bar go 6 lines above from memory viewer and Add it on the list as 8 bytes and save the value you get, Which will help you next time to find faster the bar if you dont have the pointer and save it on a notepad for future use.

This is all clear for those who want to find the bar value
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izuzu View Post
Not sure about that...

I manage to make it work using his/her other method

I just dont know anymore... CE just doesnt change it for me.. so wt evr.. Q_Q for now either someone make an actual mod to stop the bar or we just fail over and over again..
Old   #27

Maybe you didnt use the GEAR that i posted above, because on every gear you use the value change so try to use as i said full bamboo set, beginners fishing rod, the worm bait the cheapest
Old   #28

Rather confusing. Wore all the correct gear and did a search for that number. Came up with 8 addresses. Browsed all 8, and added any address anywhere NEAR where you described. None of them were editable.

Additionally, the blue selection you were indicating is 4 different addresses on E4 E5 E6 and E7. I added literally everything on my screen, lol. Still did not function correctly.

When you add the address, what value should the address be before you change it to 1145650383 and freeze it. Maybe that would help.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristeaus View Post
Rather confusing. Wore all the correct gear and did a search for that number. Came up with 8 addresses. Browsed all 8, and added any address anywhere NEAR where you described. None of them were editable.

Additionally, the blue selection you were indicating is 4 different addresses on E4 E5 E6 and E7. I added literally everything on my screen, lol. Still did not function correctly.

When you add the address, what value should the address be before you change it to 1145650383 and freeze it. Maybe that would help.

It start up with random values so i cant really tell which that's why i search other address which is connected on what gear i am using
Old   #30

the method is clear and simple when you know how to use CE.