I'll try to overwrite the value and see what happens. I have no real hope that it will work because either the value in the cooldown data is set directly (what could work would be the case it is decremented by the dt value), or because the real cooldown value is given by the server (but it is probably not the case because I noticed that when you log of during a cooldown, you will log in later with the same cooldown you had when logging off).
edit : tried to modify the value and as expected it's overwritten by something I am unable to track (I'm just totally noob with float specialized registers and float x86 instructions )
So, i use AFKLoader with CamFun, AntiMutex and CLua.
I downloaded source but I didn't find where is the function of transparency for UI.
Same for movelocation for exemple.
So, i use AFKLoader with CamFun, AntiMutex and CLua.
I downloaded source but I didn't find where is the function of transparency for UI.
Same for movelocation for exemple.
Anyone know?
You've downloaded the source for LUA and CLua? I think the GUI has to do with the AKFLoader itself. I've tried to inject the dll files with perx and other injectors but it don't work. Try to unpack AFKLoader and see for yourself
Pretty sure the 0x0 of the entity structure is the entity type definition. For example, 14721996 is always the beginning of the player structure. From what I've seen so far all entities type IDs start with 147 or 145.
Absolutely not : this is the vftable of the c++ class entity. But the consequence is nearly what you say : if the vtable address is not the same that means that the inheritance is not the same so the types are different. Entity class is probably inheriting from something like PlayerSomething or NPCSomething and some other classes.
About the linked list, it is normal that you get an infinite loop since it is circularly linked. The good news is that you can easily stop the loop by exiting when ptrStart = currentPtr->next. The bad news is that you can't deduce what is the "real" start from the inner of the loop and so find what is containing the start of the list.
Last point : the entity class here can be used to locate mobs and player around you ONLY. Lots of npc and mats are also stored here but the coordinate field is not set. I'm still searching about the list containing the coordinates of npcs (think I found one but nothing seems to access it TT).
In Aion it's similar to what you say about only storing what's around you. The max distance I found to be about 50 units. Anything more and the entity is pushed out of the list probably due to memory usage (exception being your character which is always in the list).
I have the player entity pointer with the static base address. Perhaps that can be used in finding the entity map base address and subsequent offset to the start of the entity loop.
hey there, i have started using your LUA bot, it's working fine so far.
i tried to use this function "MoveToPosition( 800, 500 );" but it doesn't seem to always work? it works for a while in the beginning but the longer the bot runs the further character went from the original coordinates. any suggestions?
hey there, i have started using your LUA bot, it's working fine so far.
i tried to use this function "MoveToPosition( 800, 500 );" but it doesn't seem to always work? it works for a while in the beginning but the longer the bot runs the further character went from the original coordinates. any suggestions?
The bot will return to those coords only when it can't find a target, correct camera placement is pretty important so try and face the camera to a wall so that once a few mobs die then the bot won't see any mobs and then return to the coords you specified. Also change your FOV in game to lowest so it doesn't render mobs as far off (I can't understand why they labelled "view distance" as FOV in the options). Good luck with getting it to work sir
Python Functions von Mt2 per C++ Code Inject ausführen? 12/02/2011 - C/C++ - 5 Replies Hallo, wollte fragen, ob mir eventuell jemand beantworten kann, wie man Python Functions nützt, welche in den Metin2 - pack Files gespeichert sind.
Und ob das überhaupt so wie ich mir das vorstelle möglich ist.
[Code / C++] Basic hooking of API Functions 07/19/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 2 Replies Global:
typedef BOOL (__stdcall * ReadProcessMemory_t)(HANDLE hProcess,LPVOID lpBaseAddress,LPCVOID lpBuffer,SIZE_T nSize,SIZE_T *lpNumberOfBytesRead);
ReadProcessMemory_t pReadProcessMemory;
Functions:
//Credits to GD ; You can do it manually, too.
SOX findings, place ur sox findiings here 06/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies place ur sox finds here :D
i just found a sos lvl 8 glaive =P
<hr>Append on Jun 4 2007, 01:11<hr> 20 mins later i find another sos chest.. lvl 13