Every time I try to set this pointer up in my cheat table it doesn't work. Although I can find the float manually and change my speed just fine that way (which is awesome btw). I'd much prefer a working pointer though. Is this one outdated? If so I'm not experienced enough with CE to find the pointer myself. D:
I found out after posting that pointer that it only seems to work on Windows 8 machines.
Paste the above into cheatengine for a working pointer that should be valid on windows7/8. Hope that helps
Yep! That worked, thanks!
Has anyone thought about trying to hack the "Revive Here" when u die? Like having the button activated without having to wait 60 seconds or removing the 60 second wait time altogether. I think it might be server sided cause I tried to find the address for the countdown with no luck; but I'm still noob with CE.
Has anyone thought about trying to hack the "Revive Here" when u die? Like having the button activated without having to wait 60 seconds or removing the 60 second wait time altogether. I think it might be server sided cause I tried to find the address for the countdown with no luck; but I'm still noob with CE.
i thought these speed tweaks won't work because character location is server sided? does it now?
It works on the client side and in situations where there is no one else around or when it comes to going through a portal or something I think it works properly (tested in Ultimate Fighting Solo) but when other people are around your location is likely being synced with them as well (tested in Guild Hall with a friend). I didn't see what he was seeing but he said it didn't look like anything significant or different at all with 340%.
I <3 your fishing lock trainer/CE table. If you'd like to include the speed pointer into it you're MORE than welcome to do so. If you ever see any pointers or info released from me then you're always welcome to use them, a small mention somewhere is all I ask
I <3 your fishing lock trainer/CE table. If you'd like to include the speed pointer into it you're MORE than welcome to do so. If you ever see any pointers or info released from me then you're always welcome to use them, a small mention somewhere is all I ask
I may do something of the sort in the future, of course I would credit you and/or anyone else provided I had their permission before hand.
If I do anything of the sort I would likely include it as an additional things or an extra option. For the speed modifying and things that may be flagged for hacking easier I would throw those in another trainer or table; basically one for the "safe"-hacking, since no hacking is really safe, and for the "risky"-hacking.
Good job on finding the new one sir! Just to mention though, this pointer won't work inside instanced areas, but I'm searching for that as we speak
*note* Don't forget to hit "thanks" on the post by chrisbr123 please guys, a single click can show someone that their work is appreciated, and gives other forum members a good idea if someone is helpful or not
Good job on finding the new one sir! Just to mention though, this pointer won't work inside instanced areas, but I'm searching for that as we speak
*note* Don't forget to hit "thanks" on the post by chrisbr123 please guys, a single click can show someone that their work is appreciated, and gives other forum members a good idea if someone is helpful or not
Sir i just ran OW : Port Skandia and i retained the movespeed from this pointer. Same with OW : GG Solo. But other instances revert back to the normal move speed. Hope that helps.
Python Functions von Mt2 per C++ Code Inject ausführen? 12/02/2011 - C/C++ - 5 Replies Hallo, wollte fragen, ob mir eventuell jemand beantworten kann, wie man Python Functions nützt, welche in den Metin2 - pack Files gespeichert sind.
Und ob das überhaupt so wie ich mir das vorstelle möglich ist.
[Code / C++] Basic hooking of API Functions 07/19/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 2 Replies Global:
typedef BOOL (__stdcall * ReadProcessMemory_t)(HANDLE hProcess,LPVOID lpBaseAddress,LPCVOID lpBuffer,SIZE_T nSize,SIZE_T *lpNumberOfBytesRead);
ReadProcessMemory_t pReadProcessMemory;
Functions:
//Credits to GD ; You can do it manually, too.
SOX findings, place ur sox findiings here 06/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies place ur sox finds here :D
i just found a sos lvl 8 glaive =P
<hr>Append on Jun 4 2007, 01:11<hr> 20 mins later i find another sos chest.. lvl 13