I'm nearly done with this ; just a simple problem of address call after I changed all my jmp instructions to call ones because I was destroying the stack when jumping to a c declared function with a jump (yeah let's destroy the stack joyfully xD).
I'll finish this tonight when coming back home, and tell you if this worked (hope it will, cause I'm in a shortage of ideas after this one...)
You are correct, the functions are perfect no need to dig deeper.. its just thread safety and dead lock issues. Got it working, its running for about sometime. Still testing if its stable.. if it is i will share privatly with devs how i got it to work.
I'm now calling all the game functions from the game's main loop somewhere just before the game updates the targeting code. From this point, all seem to work except the SetNearestTarget which is partially working : the hud is updated but something is still missing (I can't attack anything manually). I think it is just the current target id (from my previously posted targetInfo struct) that is not updated. I'll try add the part part of the code doing this tomorrow to fix the function. It was probably working before as long as the call of the function was performed at the same time the original call was supposed to be done by the game.
I'm now calling all the game functions from the game's main loop somewhere just before the game updates the targeting code. From this point, all seem to work except the SetNearestTarget which is partially working : the hud is updated but something is still missing (I can't attack anything manually). I think it is just the current target id (from my previously posted targetInfo struct) that is not updated. I'll try add the part part of the code doing this tomorrow to fix the function. It was probably working before as long as the call of the function was performed at the same time the original call was supposed to be done by the game.
Sent you my CLua[SRC] update by private message, i translated to the french client just by refering to byte patterns, if you want to have a go at it.
sir is this working on aurakingdom.to private server? ive tried this but it keeps saying wrong user and password and the captcha keeps coming out. i know 100% my user and pass are correct.
I've sent you my entire vs solution by pm too. I'll give a look to your patterns and probably integrate them too. Congratulations to everybody involved in this and let's continue in this direction.
Amazing work ntKid!
Still getting to understand some of your functions. (I sent you a pm yesterday, asking whether there was any way I could help with this project).
Anyway, could you explain/elaborate the differences between the functions CSelectNearestTarget( ) and CGetPlayerTarget( ) ? I tried going through the code, and I am having difficulty understanding it (not the asm syntax, but how you use it and what values does it play with).
Python Functions von Mt2 per C++ Code Inject ausführen? 12/02/2011 - C/C++ - 5 Replies Hallo, wollte fragen, ob mir eventuell jemand beantworten kann, wie man Python Functions nützt, welche in den Metin2 - pack Files gespeichert sind.
Und ob das überhaupt so wie ich mir das vorstelle möglich ist.
[Code / C++] Basic hooking of API Functions 07/19/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 2 Replies Global:
typedef BOOL (__stdcall * ReadProcessMemory_t)(HANDLE hProcess,LPVOID lpBaseAddress,LPCVOID lpBuffer,SIZE_T nSize,SIZE_T *lpNumberOfBytesRead);
ReadProcessMemory_t pReadProcessMemory;
Functions:
//Credits to GD ; You can do it manually, too.
SOX findings, place ur sox findiings here 06/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies place ur sox finds here :D
i just found a sos lvl 8 glaive =P
<hr>Append on Jun 4 2007, 01:11<hr> 20 mins later i find another sos chest.. lvl 13