Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Returning to Archlord

Discussion on Returning to Archlord within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/11/2012, 03:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Whats a ToM is a type of TOA?
Old 08/11/2012, 03:28   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin76 View Post
Whats a ToM is a type of TOA?
yes, 100% XP and 100% DROP 1, 3, 7 and 14 days
Old 08/11/2012, 10:15   #18

Received Thanks: 1,288
Haters gonna hate

I'd say try it out for yourself, worst that can happen is you enjoy yourself for a while and then lose interest.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2012, 12:18   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fslharthy View Post
dont come back! webzen are spending all their time to create new WC items instead of developing new game content
dude rofl?
WZ updated the game more then CM ever did.
rofl just check how much they updated so far.
swash,scion,HH,chaotic frontier,BG and more mroe more.
Old 08/11/2012, 12:46   #20

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by domagojvarga View Post
nice try webzen's gm or whatever u are
im not GM ;-) but if you want np i will be your owen GM xD
everyone find any bug or anything to QQ about Webzen and AL. But tell me one game without bug and where is no one QQ about this game. There will be no game without QQ player or Bugs so try the best and get happy about new things which one you all want for AL and hf and dont QQ pls xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 16:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by @0wnd@ View Post
dude rofl?
WZ updated the game more then CM ever did.
rofl just check how much they updated so far.
swash,scion,HH,chaotic frontier,BG and more mroe more.
Sure they did but only bul**it that nobody needs. With CM everybody was happy or not? It was hard to lvl , hard to farm Uniques and hard to Survive!
PvP every day on Tullan bridge and on all Unique Spots/Dungeons. That was REALY REALY FUNNY

Webzen is Updating this Game to death how you can see. To much Realms/Uniques and to much WC

All people gone now

That was to much
Every Year one Update would be cool but not like this
Old 08/13/2012, 01:47   #22

Ok when i was about to return two weeks before i received some returned warrior email promising me some temporary armor and some janus, but when i go to the event npc there is not returned warrior button. Is the offer over? or am I at the wrong npc.
Old 08/13/2012, 02:21   #23

Quote:
Ok when i was about to return two weeks before i received some returned warrior email promising me some temporary armor and some janus, but when i go to the event npc there is not returned warrior button. Is the offer over? or am I at the wrong npc.
its over
Old 08/13/2012, 16:23   #24

Returning to Archlord --> NO
Why ?
WEBZEN think with some events and free stuff for buying during different cash ways they can bring back the ppl to this game.
I found out thats only good for low lvl player until lvl 80.
You get good gold and helpfull items ( weapons, armor, stones ),
but at the higher stages you think mmh I don't get a **** and now ?
The gold goes down and the drop rate too, dunno why, tested in HH, CF, BG and Outside.
The cc prices are worthless to this game, only lens and destiny stones are good in my opinion
Lets come back to the topic and tell us what all of you think why its not recommend to come back, thx for your understanding

P.S.: Some games have a lot of bugs and problems yes, but all other big companys can solve them forever, why not WEBZEN ? -.-*
Old 08/13/2012, 17:59   #25

Omg i will say it again some ppl QQ too much i mean too much i came back also from a lil break to AL after deleteing my chars 100+lvl and for like 2 week i got nice new char with not bad gear and did this only with 1k Wc and rewards from Event NPC and webzen do good job these days so pls stop QQ yes if u wanna get high lvl and good geared yes u gotta pay but if u have some more time u can get the same without paying ;] SO HF in AL
Old 08/13/2012, 18:00   #26

elite*gold: LOCKED
be prepared to come with a full wallet and leave with an empty one
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2012, 17:00   #27

@ Kleparnik more time, you mean years ?
Yes sometimes updates, atm more than before, but the game balance is still the same --> nothing new ..............
Thats why some other MMORPG's are much better for ppl to play them.
Atm I know some ppl that left AL for playing GW 2, Terranoa, Aion, WOW and other online games.
Lets see what happen in the future to this game, I stop playing since a few months ago
Old 08/16/2012, 03:32   #28

Quote:
events over
Old 08/16/2012, 15:09   #29

run away from webzen fast , its a **** game :/
Old 08/16/2012, 20:10   #30

andyb1

me and gareth still playing from time to time on zian server, give it a go i think you will be impressed.webaen are trying to balance the game more,support is getting a little better than before but still needs improved in my opinion.cc aways help to lvl up in any game as you already know this,but buffs fron other classes help alot also.if you do come back we will help you with the buffs from other charas no prob.hope to see you soon.