Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

returning

Discussion on returning within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
returning

hi i am back. i been searching for poem and found this

this poem look and sound good.If you feel that this poem is good vote by pressing like thanks in adv (this is not mine)(my name is winston)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
im returning to mabinogi and have some questions
08/21/2011 - Mabinogi - 2 Replies
1) since im new to the hacking and scripting world i was wondering if hackshield has managed to stop us from using autoIT or is there something better out there for easy botting? if so what is it? 2) iv downloaded bots off here before but never made my own the files that i had came with 2 scripts in order to run both needed to run at the same time i think, to put it into a weirder question im studying general IT and one class is web design is writing scripts in autoIT similar to having to...
Archlord, Worth returning or not?
07/04/2010 - Archlord - 30 Replies
ok so i havnt been on AL ina while, i quit just before the release of chaotic frontier.. just wondered if the game has got better or they havnt fixed anything and webzen are still a massive fail? (even after counting all the money they keep making) ;) if there are any new features which i should know about let me know :) thanks in advance
need help: cheated xp by returning quests
03/09/2010 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies
I heard that people can hack xp by keep returning quests. E.g. They repeatedly return the same quest to get the xp. Can anyone tell me how it works? does it apply to all quests or just the particular one? Thanks for helping...
[Help] always returning null
09/14/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
#DELETED PLEASE CLOSE POST woot fixed my function and now Guards attack mobs on my server :D