Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord test server

Discussion on Archlord test server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archlord test server

It should already be open for over an hour and it still isn't.. It keeps saying service will be available soon <_<.. Am I the only one or is webzen being lazy again opening these test servers? Need an answer quickly.
Old 08/18/2012, 21:21   #2

U r not the only one.
Old 08/18/2012, 21:29   #3

I wonder if it's ever going to open.
Old 08/18/2012, 21:41   #4

we wait for open...
Old 08/18/2012, 23:55   #5

ye open test srv is funn XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Archlord X: The Chronicles un-Official focus group test
02/29/2012 - Archlord - 12 Replies
Hello all, since there is no official forum for this game and the beta tests, I thought we could start one here. So feel free express your opinion regarding the upcoming and ongoing Archlord X tests. So I'd like to start by saying, that the game sux ass as hell, loads for ages, server DCs and best of all my toon got deleted, because it was on the account this morning (a lvl 26 zerk from 1s CBT) and when I tryed to login and play in the afternoon my account was empty. WTF? So yes,...
[WEBZEN] Archlord X Non Official Pre-test Application
01/28/2012 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Hi, any1 else got this e-mail from webzen, like a month ago? ''Greetings All We are Archlord X support team of WEBZEN. We are happy to make an announcement that you have been chosen to take part in Non-official Archlord X pre-test because you were the one of those who had has reached high level during the 1st Archlord X CBT. All you have to do is checking the fixed bug whether that has been fixed clearly or not and send us the result via [email protected] during the Pre-test...
Archlord beta test server download
08/08/2011 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I just actived my key today, so yea I missed downloading it. Is there anyone that could send me a working link so I can play too? :)
Archlord test server run time error
07/22/2011 - Archlord - 4 Replies
Also ich wollte mal mit dem beta key die beta testen, und wenn ich das game jetzt starten will steht da immer http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/unbenannta dtw3b1qjp.png was kann ich dagegen tun? kann es sein das ich vieleicht noch das normale archlord drauf habe?