Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Returning

Discussion on Returning within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
Returning

Well as the title says i'm returning.I was active a few years back when I started playing Metin 2, back then MARCOPOLO's hacks were very popular and they were the first to see multibots within the game.
Now I am back but in search for a fun MMORPG.
If anyone would share their thoughts on what MMORPG to play (free to play) please.
Right now im downloading Age of Conan Unchained, but i dont know if its worth while.
Would anyone share a MMORPG that has a good player base. Good graphics and a nice storyline to go for. I have a computer that can handle good to very good (perfect graphics), since I play Battlefield easy on high settings I can handle most MmORPGs.
Old 07/08/2012, 12:22   #2

elite*gold: 1574
Welcome back. :'D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
returning players
04/29/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
not played this for a good few years but have a sudden urge to return to the game, has anything mainly changed I last played just as ninja was introduced was making a fortune from jproxy (sure that was the name of it) is there anything as good or an equivalent to that for a farming leveling bot ? Or is there now a more efficient way to play the game ? Thanks
h1dan returning :)
12/17/2011 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
hello every 1... i might as well say that im finally back into the gaming world,after a year or so of pause its time to get back on the track :D... after Archlord... im looking for a new MMO to play!!!! any1 got a nice idea what could i play? i just saw WOI is now open beta? any good? recommend meeee something !!!! BIG GREET FOR all EPVPERS!!!! im backkkk!!! :mofo::D:D
returning
10/06/2011 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi i am back. i been searching for poem and found this Moving Words Poetry Competition - The 12 Shortlisted Poems | Facebook this poem look and sound good.If you feel that this poem is good vote by pressing like thanks in adv (this is not mine)(my name is winston)
[Help] always returning null
09/14/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
#DELETED PLEASE CLOSE POST woot fixed my function and now Guards attack mobs on my server :D