Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/26/2015, 23:46   #2746 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi plox, sent the receipt to your e-mail. Hit me up soon!

Transaction #1TN09796VU645821C
Old 10/27/2015, 00:33   #2747 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I would have to see how I could save slider information best in the xml config for derp but is something I'm already working on.
Maybe just editable cfg, from which derp would read. I personally use fov 90, so i could just set once and never touch again.
Zoom i allways set to max, couse i controll it with mouse scroll, does any1 use it other way?
Old 10/27/2015, 02:05   #2748 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how are u guys soloing serp? the melee mobs/bosses are easy enough but the range bosses im getting stuck at, as soon as i get in range to shoot they can also attack

before 1.7 we used to glitch dahuta 10man by going past the invisble in the dungeon ( still have to have at least 2 ppl to keep aggro but dahuta couldnt do anything ). maybe u could get clipping to work so we can just run past the walls of dungeons in dahuta/serp/library?
Old 10/27/2015, 02:36   #2749 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think toggle is something that has to be well thought through because everyone has a different set of keys set to do something, and they can accidentally toggle something and fall through the map or float with water because of a mistake.

Don't take me wrong, I'd like to toggle too but not even myself knows how I want to toggle them and how it will affect my gameplay at times.

I was thinking like a set of combinations that you'd never use? for example the grave key + numpad (then again some laptops don't even have numpads), all I can think of is perhaps let users choose their keys, and allow combinations of 2 keys for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyic View Post
Maybe just editable cfg, from which derp would read. I personally use fov 90, so i could just set once and never touch again.
Zoom i allways set to max, couse i controll it with mouse scroll, does any1 use it other way?
I use FoV on default value, terrain on max, objects on max, foliage on default, and zoom on max.
Old 10/27/2015, 02:38   #2750 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
before 1.7 we used to glitch dahuta 10man by going past the invisble in the dungeon ( still have to have at least 2 ppl to keep aggro but dahuta couldnt do anything ). maybe u could get clipping to work so we can just run past the walls of dungeons in dahuta/serp/library?
You can. you might have missed a few posts.
Old 10/27/2015, 02:44   #2751

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by archemaster View Post
how are u guys soloing serp? the melee mobs/bosses are easy enough but the range bosses im getting stuck at, as soon as i get in range to shoot they can also attack

Turn on clip cam, turn on the water so you hover a bit, teleport into a serpentis wall.
Old 10/27/2015, 03:38   #2752 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
The speed hack is, well, very speedy... I've tested it for long periods/distances, it seem's to be fine as it is, but it could be a fluke or it could just be what it is. I have warned you with it and you are using that hack at your own risk of being banned and I cannot guarantee it will be absolutely undetected on what it's set as. If need be I will reduce it down a bit more but I will not give a slider for this, only probally a toggle.

It work's on glider, mount, running/walking and being in combat is irrelevant.

Any bugs/issues, please let me know.
I know full well you said you won't be doing a slider, however, as the hack is right now it's too fast for me. I would like the option of a slider to tweak my speed to just barely above regular speed to remain undectected by other players visually if I so choose. Unsure how that could be worked out without the use of a slider.

Amazing work as usual Plox
Old 10/27/2015, 04:39   #2753 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Wolf View Post
I know full well you said you won't be doing a slider, however, as the hack is right now it's too fast for me. I would like the option of a slider to tweak my speed to just barely above regular speed to remain undectected by other players visually if I so choose. Unsure how that could be worked out without the use of a slider.

A quick "get it over with" solution for this would be 2 checkboxes "Low Speed" and "High Speed", and just make them act like a radiobutton so they are never both checked at the same time.
Old 10/27/2015, 05:37   #2754 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I really hope for a compatbility with multibox.
Old 10/27/2015, 05:41   #2755 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U guys use any VPN?
Old 10/27/2015, 05:59   #2756 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Wolf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
A quick "get it over with" solution for this would be 2 checkboxes "Low Speed" and "High Speed", and just make them act like a radiobutton so they are never both checked at the same time.
This I can also attest to. As it stands right now, I don't even feel comfortable turning it on. You said you didn't want to do a slider, but I feel like it is actually necessary. The speed you have it at now would obviously be the maximum and then you can divide the speed down by 10% increments all the way to 10% fast than normal speed. I think this would be best and I think it would honestly make people feel more comfortable using the SH included.
Old 10/27/2015, 06:08   #2757 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could someone answer this question for me;

How do moderators determine if someone is speed/tele-hacking in terms of trade-runs? Is it based on the timeframe between the creation of the pack and turning it in a trader, or is it based on visual monitoring of an active GM?
Old 10/27/2015, 06:10   #2758 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemesTwo View Post
I really hope for a compatbility with multibox.
I think he was trying to stay with a small UI program but seems like with so many features being requested that might not be the case soon enough lol.

Shouldn't be that hard, he can have a listbox on the top that he can populate by searching for each AA processes running, read each process' memory looking for players name, and the names of the character will be shown on the listbox, and players can choose which process to attach to (by character names shown on the listbox) as he can save each process info, hwnd/process id/etc.

But could take a little bit of time as he seems to be working on other things, so probably this isn't his top priority.
Old 10/27/2015, 06:20   #2759 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xi.Cynx View Post
This I can also attest to. As it stands right now, I don't even feel comfortable turning it on. You said you didn't want to do a slider, but I feel like it is actually necessary. The speed you have it at now would obviously be the maximum and then you can divide the speed down by 10% increments all the way to 10% fast than normal speed. I think this would be best and I think it would honestly make people feel more comfortable using the SH included.
I've been using it all day since it was released going from chest to chest at full speed without any issues. If anything I'd like it to be a bit faster, I find that the speed I desire is when I'm using dash /w my 40% swim fins+ swim speed lunafrost + Pirate Title but that eats my mana like crazy and poping kraken's might is expensive.
Old 10/27/2015, 06:34   #2760 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just came from work and my account got suspended lol... I only used the Speedhack for 1 minute or less before I went to work like 8 hours ago.. time to put a ticket to get my account back lol
Closed Thread