Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2015, 09:24   #1621 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am also still waiting and can't wait to try it out
Old 07/28/2015, 12:41   #1622

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
I have tried it on Windows 10 AND Windows 7 Ultimate, the hard drive I have been talking about, and it still has the same problem. Definitely strange.
I actually didn't know that win10 supported AA, but I know win7 it work's fine for me. I do have a beef system but I've not had a problem with the packer going slow unless its being ran repeatitly over an over which tends to bog it a bit. I'll see if I cannot look into the source an adjust on it more.

Quote:
Still waiting for the link...
I responded to your message some odd time ago - did you not get it..? If so please let me know and I'll resend it.

Quote:
I am also still waiting and can't wait to try it out
I did not get a message from you here, did you email?

Some things being tested still with the water part coming in with vehicles/mounts and things with terrain aswell, seeing if I cannot make it so haulers don't get stuck on random **** . Would of been nice if more people were willing to test, seems some are worried about a ban, which this won't warrant one to test it with. I do everything on my main account without issue, trion is **** - they're just a puppet for xl.
Old 07/28/2015, 15:04   #1623 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looks like I am not able to PM you but sent an email yesterday.
Old 07/28/2015, 15:23   #1624 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My AH mod is bugged I think... The timer is completely broken and does not go above 9 hours. I read some of the last pages and you told the person to reinstall / a clean install and I did that, still broken. I even installed it on my laptop, still broken. Do you know why it happens?
Old 07/28/2015, 20:43   #1625 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One thing I would like added to the mod is special textures for the Abyssal packs. Even with the mod you sometimes dont see them on the bottom of the ocean after killing someone.
Besides that I personally changed the bid price to 10c instead of 1c, but not sure if everyone thinks that is a better option. With 1c you can get overbid by someone without the mod because they dont get the message that their bid is not high enough.
Old 07/29/2015, 00:15   #1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbyDuck View Post
My AH mod is bugged I think... The timer is completely broken and does not go above 9 hours. I read some of the last pages and you told the person to reinstall / a clean install and I did that, still broken. I even installed it on my laptop, still broken. Do you know why it happens?

Not sure why that happens at all, I've not myself had it happen since I changed how the timer work's.. I'll look more into this an see why but it's hard when I cannot myself reproduce it to find what the problem could be.

Quote:
Looks like I am not able to PM you but sent an email yesterday.
PM'ing you now.

Quote:
Besides that I personally changed the bid price to 10c instead of 1c, but not sure if everyone thinks that is a better option. With 1c you can get overbid by someone without the mod because they dont get the message that their bid is not high enough.
It is a good suggestion, may do that on the next update for people too, I just always used the cheap 1c method but sniped without a problem
Old 07/29/2015, 00:16   #1627 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well guys, i must remember u that windows 10 will be out and if u dont want to have problems just dont upgrade xD untill Plox say that it's safe xD Some people cant use 100% mod with Windows 10 .

Hope no one of u read this, more treasures for me xD
Old 07/29/2015, 02:34   #1628 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does the exit now button make your character disappear instantly, or can you still be whacked for 10 seconds?

east alliance on my server takes their sweet time looting delph registers, i want some lols while i grab it and tele stealth poof
Old 07/29/2015, 18:41   #1629 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 64
can i pay with gold on Kyprosa ? Pn me with price please
Old 07/29/2015, 22:44   #1630 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not working the underwater chest finder :c
Old 07/30/2015, 00:01   #1631 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyone having luck after todays patch?
Old 07/30/2015, 00:33   #1632

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzeil View Post
does the exit now button make your character disappear instantly, or can you still be whacked for 10 seconds?

east alliance on my server takes their sweet time looting delph registers, i want some lols while i grab it and tele stealth poof
Not if your in combat.

Quote:
i upgraded a Loooong time aggo and can use 100% of it so no idea what u are talking about :P
It's all about how your system settings are put in and the specs along with it on weither or not things will or won't work. Some have issues, some don't, I cannot troubleshoot everything always without having hands-on with the computer itself, unfortunately. Maybe I should open a 1-800 line since its easier to vocally tutorial things then textually?

Quote:
can i pay with gold on Kyprosa ? Pn me with price please
Well considering gold = risk, I'd take that into account + the current prices of gold and then multiply it with a figure out of that an determine what I think would be best. Your asking me to jeopardize an account(s) moving gold that I really don't need in the game to give you the mod and future updates so I wouldn't do anything in small increments, to be honest.

Quote:
anyone having luck after todays patch?
Doesn't seem to be a problem with me, what do you mean?
Old 07/30/2015, 00:41   #1633 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Doesn't seem to be a problem with me, what do you mean?
I know todays update had something to do with Hackshield. I'm not sure much about it, and I tried finding a way to search this thread so I wouldn't have to ask a dumb question

Just didn't know if people were waiting for a new update after today or if there was any concern about today's patch. Sorry for the ignorance
Old 07/30/2015, 01:06   #1634

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeland5 View Post
I know todays update had something to do with Hackshield. I'm not sure much about it, and I tried finding a way to search this thread so I wouldn't have to ask a dumb question

Just didn't know if people were waiting for a new update after today or if there was any concern about today's patch. Sorry for the ignorance
The mod is working fine for me on NA, some are needing to do the regular install again and pming me about the chests/ocean. I've been on it for a few now and don't seem to have any issues, no disconnects with the regular doings, zero problems - everything functioning as intended.
Old 07/31/2015, 13:33   #1635 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would it be possible to add an additional function to the mod that removes the window?

I would bet I speak for a lot of people when I say that planting and harvesting Buffalows is incredibly annoying due to that confirmation window. The only option when dealing with them is to butcher... and unfortunately you have to click the confirm button every time.
Closed Thread