Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/11/2015, 21:11   #3526

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Will update it, seems the put a hotfix in for the client, going to setup for this an have it up when EU goes down.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2015, 23:41   #3527 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
We need a portable boat radar xD
Old 12/11/2015, 23:52   #3528 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

On the idea of requests I don't know if it's possible but could you do something similar to mailbox and werehouse where we can access a nui from anywhere and respec our class?

More of a quality of life thing, so not really important but I thought it was cool.
Old 12/12/2015, 01:03   #3529 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbielove View Post
We need a portable boat radar xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathenShada View Post
On the idea of requests I don't know if it's possible but could you do something similar to mailbox and werehouse where we can access a nui from anywhere and respec our class?

More of a quality of life thing, so not really important but I thought it was cool.
Always wanted these both, never bothered to look into the scripts #lazy, but the boat radar always wanted that one.
Old 12/12/2015, 01:04   #3530 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

I tried to do that. Could bring up the UI and select what you wanted to change etc, but I could never get it to actually work. Would just close the window with no change. I am going to say it won't work for the same reason we are not able to send mail.

Both the sending of mail and the changing of class needs a value input with their function that I have not been able to figure out. Plox might be able to through memory though, not sure.
Old 12/12/2015, 01:20   #3531 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonF View Post
I tried to do that. Could bring up the UI and select what you wanted to change etc, but I could never get it to actually work. Would just close the window with no change. I am going to say it won't work for the same reason we are not able to send mail.

Both the sending of mail and the changing of class needs a value input with their function that I have not been able to figure out. Plox might be able to through memory though, not sure.
That makes sense, thanks for clarifying. Well maybe in the future trino will do it of their own accord. I mean most games have re-spec anywhere type things.

It's kinda funny how I have to ask for simple quality of life things to be done by hackers when this is the kind of thing developers should do. Either way kinds humorous in my eyes.

Out of curiosity did you try the radar thing as well? That one should work since you don't need to input anything.
Old 12/12/2015, 01:35   #3532 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I heard that they were adding functionality to save builds, so you can easily switch between them. Think they mentioned it on the livestream.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2015, 01:47   #3533 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaffy View Post
I heard that they were adding functionality to save builds, so you can easily switch between them. Think they mentioned it on the livestream.
If that's the case then no point in Plox wasting his time working on my request. I had not heard about that thanks for the heads up.
Old 12/12/2015, 03:06   #3534 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Yo plox
**************/forums/mmo/archeage/archeage-exploits/542188-archeage-mod-pack-updated.html
replace the *** with owned core
guy copy pasted your stuff and is trying to sell it as his own lol
Old 12/12/2015, 03:44   #3535

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah9 View Post
Yo plox
**************/forums/mmo/archeage/archeage-exploits/542188-archeage-mod-pack-updated.html
replace the *** with owned core
guy copy pasted your stuff and is trying to sell it as his own lol

Quote:
Invalid Thread specified.
Guessing it was just more malware, people been trying to copy/paste and get people caught on it or redistribute fake **** or what hasn't been updated.

Atleast now that trion is finally done being retarded I can actually update some of the **** in the mod, derp is updated , granted a bit late - I was trying to fix some of the crashing that was being caused an realized what I did wrong, should be corrected now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2015, 04:23   #3536 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If people are getting banned speed hacking its because your turning packs in too fast that the system is flagging you. Example Lets say your running a pack from rookborne to falcorth if that pack normally takes about 3 minutes with a car and you run down the mountain with speed hacks and turn said pack in within 40 seconds that will get you banned. You won't get flagged before hand because this is the NPC ban script they use. Instead you have 2 hours before you get your *** slapped into non existance. That type of ban is the kind that won't get you unbanned. I know because the NPC script ban came out afew weeks after the game released in order to stop all the bots that where teleporting directly to the NPC and turning packs in. I mean you shouldn't be speed hacking on your main in the first place if your worried about getting banned either. But still if your gonna pack run it you will need to figure out how long the run would take with the fastest vehicle then not turn it in any faster then that or you risk a ban. I used to use hags all the time and I tested most of the pack teleporting and turning in stuff long ago and all of that hasn't really changed. I would still even be careful if your picking up packs crafted by other people because if you turn them in too fast or they where a hacker doing the same thing you could get banned too. You just gotta be on your guard. Sure people are an enemy but your an enemy of yourself too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2015, 06:18   #3537 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@gun

I think it's quiet easy, I could be wrong but we could think of it like this:

The game has a list of the minimum time a pack can be turned in from any city, all the times are stored somewhere, could be server sided, in the database or simply a script in our clients, I don't know.

With that being said when you craft a pack a timer is ticking up, that timer count will be compared to the ones that are stored when you turn in the pack, if it's lower than it should be then you get flagged, the timer will continue to go up as long as the pack is on your back or on a vehicle (clipper/hauler/merch/etc), BUT that timer will stop when you set it down, or you get killed and it's dropped, if it's not in a vehicle or on your back it will stop.

With that thinking, you CAN speedhack packs from place to place but you will have to AFK with that pack for X amount of time until that pack has a legit time on it to turn it in, or you will get flagged.

But that's just a theory, you can correct me.
Old 12/12/2015, 08:24   #3538 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a theory as well. It's possible that you get flagged when you reach a certain distance with a pack when normally you shouldn't be able to. The threshold would be the speed of a coupe (I'm basing it on cars since it's the fastest way to deliver a pack legitly.) Packets sent to the server determining your coordinates with a pack and reflecting it with their flagging scripts may result to the debuff/ban. Duration of travel and distance may have a part in those auto-flags. Just like dashing underwater with or without swimfins(with swim speed gem).
Old 12/12/2015, 10:13   #3539 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I been using the Mod for weeks and never saw this speedhack on it. It's a hidden feature or u talking of other mod or derp?

Thanks
Old 12/12/2015, 10:32   #3540 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara81 View Post
I been using the Mod for weeks and never saw this speedhack on it. It's a hidden feature or u talking of other mod or derp?

Thanks
Derp.

Mod = Convenience (Its more convenience than anything else except for little things)
Derp = Hack
Closed Thread