but in what email because i cant do msg in the page
if i donate what avantages have?
If you donate you get the mod. Along with the updates for it that he will come out with. The same thing everyone gets when they donate. The only way of getting this mod is to donate. Also you just email him at the email address he provides on his first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillegomez
ploxa can i donate via paysafecard
You can pay with paypal. If paypal allows you to pay with a paysafecard then you can.
ok i donate you i send you an email with the id transaction, Thx Ploxa
i put a message in your profile
OK i do i put in ploxas profile the transaction id, then i send him and email and know what i need to do?
only wait to him no.
my question is whats via you send the hack
ok i donate you i send you an email with the id transaction, Thx Ploxa
i put a message in your profile
OK i do i put in ploxas profile the transaction id, then i send him and email and know what i need to do?
only wait to him no.
my question is whats via you send the hack
Now you have to wait for him to send you a email back.
Responding to everyone as best I can, in terms of the program I'm working on please be patient. The memory with this is different as opposed to what I was doing with guild wars 2 and other games ( its not all 1 archive because of the crydll's ) and it is taking me a bit longer then expected to write something from scratch.
Are you sure you did not override a file of some sort? The files have not changed for the packs, perhaps the directory is not correct on your end? I've tested it and it is working fine here. You need to place 001_ndeco inside of 01_nuia - the readme is a bit outdated because I'm testing alot of things all at once and trying to work on a framework for editing in memory ( its different as opposed to gw2 because gw2 is 1 handle were-as AA has all of the dll's in it aswell as the rest of the files compressed in the game_pak so trying to squeeze it out before gg an then bypass it after gg ).
I've responded to all emails today, responding to all pm's now. Please be patient cause I'm doing all of this alone currently again. I've also had someone say the hud.dds is not working but I've no problem with it - any others?
Works great thanks for the fix all packs are now poles. "You need to place 001_ndeco inside of 01_nuia - the readme is a bit outdated because I'm testing alot of things all at once and trying to work on a framework for editing in memory"
Before I had that error there was 3 folders in the C:\Users\blahblah\Desktop\New folder\Mods\game\objects\env now only two, the 01_nuia and 02_harihara after putting the 001_ndeco into 01_nuia.
[Buying] Archeage Archeum Pack 09/09/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies I want to buy Archeage Archeum Pack. Contact me via pm or skype.
Skype :lokmanistan
ArcheAge Archeum Pack 09/06/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies WTS ArcheAge archeum Pack tell me your offer on my skype: Wolfices
[Selling] Archeum Pack Archeage Second 100$ 09/04/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Hello
i have 1 archeum pack second
but i dont want to play because now im busy
so i want to sell it 100$
i have only 1
but i dont have paypal, but you can use rixty instead
why rixty? because i want to buy other game from rixty
u can contact me in skype: kensu14350
thx
no scam
[Selling] ARCHEAGE FOUNDER PACK 05/08/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Servus habe mir am 29.04 das Gründer Paket von Archeage gekauft jemand intresse daran?
Biete alle möglichen Sicherheiten
Hätte für den Account 100€ oder angebote.