Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/10/2015, 11:30   #1711 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how do you turn off certain mods like Removal of top-side water ect?
Figured it out. I had to uninstall mod and then move the files i don't want to option folder then reinstall.
Old 08/10/2015, 15:00   #1712 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't get any of it to work. Followed readme and I get no errors and I don't get DC in game, so I don't know what to do.

Might do clean reinstall of game and try again

I tried on my laptop as well and it didn't work there :/

My path is 100% correct, it's "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\game_pak" I also tried removing the game_pak in the path name, still doesn't work.

EDIT:
Everything works now randomly, lol wtf this is so weird. I had to stop running the bat file as admin, then it worked.
Old 08/10/2015, 23:32   #1713

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmandancing View Post
Plox, is there anything out there that can help you grab some land or at least tell you if there is any plot of land available soon that you can add to the mod ? Is it still possible to play with the packet information and use regrade exploits ?
Archebuddy has plugin's for it, because there is information stored in the client that it accesses on plots. Most of that info, when you unpack the client, is stored locally on plots in worlds\main_world\houses\# , # would be the zone that it is expiring in and you will see a house.g file, the rest of the info is inside but not entirely display-savy for the normal user on what it means and not something I can just mod into the hud without using something to sort the info. Archebuddy can bypass ( last I remember could be different now ) the 5s delay using packet editing, but was fast to catch a ban with. It is still usable to display the plot info, however, but there is nothing I myself can write or edit into the hud to pop that info anywhere.

Quote:
I cant work out how to turn of the mod that makes the ocean invisible. Ive placed the folders with the files for the water graphics into optional then installed mods again but in
game it remains invisible
Because you've already installed it, so you would need to as a user below you posted, move the files ( the readme says which ones ) into the optional folder, uninstall then reinstall and it will fix the issue.

Quote:
Everything works now randomly, lol wtf this is so weird. I had to stop running the bat file as admin, then it worked.
There is no real explination on why it does this between platforms. I myself don't have to run anything as admin, but some others have had to, others not. Just seems weird between OS frameworks an not something I can make amazing between unfortunately because of how different it can be between peoples system-to-system configurations.

Uploading / editing screenshots now, since epvp is being nice an not giving me an offline/database error every 5 minutes *cross fingers* so people have a better idea of what to look for. I've not had time to go looking for a black pearl in the ocean, but the old image is still usable an the only difference is the color of it which I may as suggested change back or change to something else, based on user input.
Old 08/11/2015, 06:26   #1714 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

after using this for a couple of day I must say, ploxasarus you are the man mang!!!! Great job. Will donate more.
Old 08/11/2015, 09:05   #1715 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any idea what might be causing pearl render range?

I can see like every tree in Auroria from the middle of the sea, but pearls don't seem to render past like 30-40 meters
Old 08/11/2015, 15:04   #1716 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

On my first day of use I have found immediately a black pearl. There has been a big glowing ball under the water located close to the island west of Solis.
But since this find 2 weeks have passed and I have never seen again a pearl. My server is nearly dead and I have always tons of chests to dive for. So I guess there are no bots or nearly no bots
I guess I don't know the right places. Maybe somebody can give me a hint
Old 08/11/2015, 15:34   #1717 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where do you guys usually go looking for pearls? I've tried freedich and also an island between haranya and nuian, are there any other good locations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliR View Post
On my first day of use I have found immediately a black pearl. There has been a big glowing ball under the water located close to the island west of Solis.
But since this find 2 weeks have passed and I have never seen again a pearl. My server is nearly dead and I have always tons of chests to dive for. So I guess there are no bots or nearly no bots
It's like finding a thunderstruck tree in the wild I think, so I don't think it's something that you can just farm every day :P (unless you actually have a farm ofc)
Old 08/11/2015, 17:09   #1718 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcweaksauce View Post
Where do you guys usually go looking for pearls? I've tried freedich and also an island between haranya and nuian, are there any other good locations?

It's like finding a thunderstruck tree in the wild I think, so I don't think it's something that you can just farm every day :P (unless you actually have a farm ofc)
They spawn along the coastline of the continents and the islands.

Also a note: These mods/scripts are getting a lot of attention on the official forums and reddit, stay smart and keep it low key. People will assume anyone claiming to be "treasure hunting" or if you're selling black pearls in faction/trade that you're using this mod.
Old 08/11/2015, 20:58   #1719 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSkay View Post
@Plox

I've seen this picture on reddit, any chance you could implement some of it's features?

Not going to lie. That looks pretty freaking awesome.
Old 08/11/2015, 23:22   #1720 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSkay View Post
@Plox

I've seen this picture on reddit, any chance you could implement some of it's features?

Correct me if I'm wrong but we already have all those features.

The pearl one we just have a glow instead of stretching, which is something I wish would be on this mod too.
Old 08/11/2015, 23:57   #1721 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I sent you $5 and a message with the confirmation code. Just waiting on a reply...
Old 08/12/2015, 00:13   #1722 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ploxasarus: Can you answer plz on your mail ()?
When the hack work great, then maybe i donate more ;-)
Old 08/12/2015, 02:59   #1723

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzeil View Post
Any idea what might be causing pearl render range?

I can see like every tree in Auroria from the middle of the sea, but pearls don't seem to render past like 30-40 meters
This seems to only apply to abalone and normal pearls, but not the actual black pearls and not entirely sure ( unless the vegetation is messing with it ). I will look into the interaction xml's an try increasing it an testing it tonite some.

Seems the reddit gained some popularity with this, I've gotten over 100 messages just in today ontop of another 20 in the past 5 minutes of typing this..

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but we already have all those features.

The pearl one we just have a glow instead of stretching, which is something I wish would be on this mod too.
I cannot do the light stretch because it is a material file edit outside of the original file bounds that is being done an the repacker will not accept the file differences with how it is coded. The beam when going down to it is rather obscuring an the light is, in my opinion, still just as noticeable in the obvious pearl spawns to be seen. I can change some of the sizing an still create a beam-like effect but even on dead servers, there is actually bots. But pearls are just like TST. They can proc inbetween cycles and digging them up is a bad thing to do, it just completely resets the RNG for the proc and also the timer and even if you are doing it for the timers, your kind of just fucking yourself out of chances because of them being able to proc inbetween cycles.

Quote:
@ploxasarus: Can you answer plz on your mail ()?
When the hack work great, then maybe i donate more ;-)
Getting to that, be patient .. That reddit post is blowing me up.. Good advertising to the OP

The reddit post is a good read, though, I should make a post there about how oblivious trion is an how they keep trying to add little bits in to prevent it but since they are using cryengine, they will never get anywhere - even if they use gameguard.. It's an open source SDK with tons of already modders doing things in cryengine so with what they are working with, I mean - what did they expect?

An to answer some PM's directly from people - I know alot of major guilds who use, have bought an used amongst there guilds, and continue to use the mod on main accounts without bans or problems. Some owning castles, others that when they are not streaming are using it, ect. There is 0 risk in bans right now and trust me if there was, I would indefinitely be the first to know.
Old 08/12/2015, 09:07   #1724 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't get this working. Where do I extract it? How do I get it working? I tried using it in the archeage folder and nothing happened.
Old 08/12/2015, 14:32   #1725

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectWorldInternational View Post
Can't get this working. Where do I extract it? How do I get it working? I tried using it in the archeage folder and nothing happened.
You just simply download it, right click and extract to mod\ ( anywhere ), open the readme and read it. You would need to set the appropriate directories, make to run with or without admin ( some systems require, others done ), it does not need to be in the archage folder. You need to run the launcher, set the options as needed.

It is essential to actually read the readme, it explains quite a bit.
Closed Thread