Your doing it wrong. You don't run anything at character select and you'd know that by reading the readme included. It would instantly complete because you either did not set the packer as admin if needed ( read the readme about not running this file, only the launcher, but setting it with admin privs ) or setting your config.ini properly.
Hey Plox. Since Trino can't seem to do it, could you possibly make it so we can save our ui layout. Positioning, chat tabs, chat tab settings etc. I don't see how Trino hasn't made this a thing with the game and it drives me crazy.
Hey Plox. Since Trino can't seem to do it, could you possibly make it so we can save our ui layout. Positioning, chat tabs, chat tab settings etc. I don't see how Trino hasn't made this a thing with the game and it drives me crazy.
Unfortunately they changed there save methods over time an broke it a bit worse aswell so I'd have to look into it.
Usually just doing what you want for layout an such should save if you do it then go back to char select and exit the game from there ( clicking X if in window mode ) an it would save better/proper cause the ingame save is not properly done an cryengine saves different then XL is trying to do.
This though, causes conflicts sometimes when using multiple clients.
Unfortunately they changed there save methods over time an broke it a bit worse aswell so I'd have to look into it.
Usually just doing what you want for layout an such should save if you do it then go back to char select and exit the game from there ( clicking X if in window mode ) an it would save better/proper cause the ingame save is not properly done an cryengine saves different then XL is trying to do.
This though, causes conflicts sometimes when using multiple clients.
I'll look into it.
Thanks Plox. Yeah, I had my UI layout all set and then the game randomly crashed and poof! back to default ****. It sucked.
The mod pack should but derp will not. I already have posted a video ( since kr/ru uses gameguard ) of what I can do on the KR version even with gameguard implemented ( kind of a joke since they tie everything into x2game.dll with the launch process of gameguard so it makes it ******* obvious were to reverse and remove not even to mention there is no heartbeat on gameguard which is even more retarded cause they put all of they're faith thinking people can't because x2game.dll is packed reverse it an that gameguard is locked up with themida not realizing we took gameguard apart 5 years ago an themida is a joke now an even so I can bypass it entirely an not even need to remove it if they even did add a heartbeat ) so if you want something like derp to work in RU just drop me a line with an account since I don't know russian and I'll see what I can do
Plox, is there any way to play the game with game_pak unpacked?
Yep ! But you have to link the files accordingly after unpacking it an make sure all of the directories are correct ( and it runs a HELL of alot faster ).
Just use the packer an dump the client, move it all into the aa live folder an make sure everything is in the right place. Not going to spoon-feed a how2do but it isn't too difficult.
P.S.: The haulers will be down briefly since there was offset updates this patch, will have to wait for a few people to be available to update it - everything else working fine though after patch ( yes I know eu isn't up yet but I've already got onto the client with the patch an tested everything ).
Yep ! But you have to link the files accordingly after unpacking it an make sure all of the directories are correct ( and it runs a HELL of alot faster ).
Just use the packer an dump the client, move it all into the aa live folder an make sure everything is in the right place. Not going to spoon-feed a how2do but it isn't too difficult.
P.S.: The haulers will be down briefly since there was offset updates this patch, will have to wait for a few people to be available to update it - everything else working fine though after patch ( yes I know eu isn't up yet but I've already got onto the client with the patch an tested everything ).
Omg lol that was surprisingly easy. Took me 10 minutes to get it working, and yea the game loads faster. I kind of want to try to load textures on a RAMDisk and see how it works.
Honestly I would suspect not if your not modifying anything on the load and just running it as such. You can do that with the textures, too, just be careful of corruption.
Yep ! But you have to link the files accordingly after unpacking it an make sure all of the directories are correct ( and it runs a HELL of alot faster ).
Just use the packer an dump the client, move it all into the aa live folder an make sure everything is in the right place. Not going to spoon-feed a how2do but it isn't too difficult.
P.S.: The haulers will be down briefly since there was offset updates this patch, will have to wait for a few people to be available to update it - everything else working fine though after patch ( yes I know eu isn't up yet but I've already got onto the client with the patch an tested everything ).
Ooh, may have to try this. By the way I sent you a PM with transaction ID from mod, going to give it a go on separate machine.