Mod was always undetectable They can't see what you can see , the speed hack is totaly diferent , cause they can see you going fast like "wtf do i have lag? or that guy is flash?", and how Plox do the mod is 200% undetectable, all is undetectable but u cant abuse u need to be moderate while use
Derp is fine, but as I noted don't leave glyph open nor leave it so crashhandler is sat sending information in the backround which if you noticed it stays loaded even with archeage now cause it hooks to the process ( can't force it off or it takes archeage with it ).
Block crashhandler and make sure you don't run glyph after.
All I can say is with about 300~ people using derp on a daily constant basis & over 900~ that use it on a weekly basis 2-4 bans isn't really like what happened with archebuddy at all.
Derp is fine, but as I noted don't leave glyph open nor leave it so crashhandler is sat sending information in the backround which if you noticed it stays loaded even with archeage now cause it hooks to the process ( can't force it off or it takes archeage with it ).
Block crashhandler and make sure you don't run glyph after.
All I can say is with about 300~ people using derp on a daily constant basis & over 900~ that use it on a weekly basis 2-4 bans isn't really like what happened with archebuddy at all.
Ever since last patch I have not been able to block the crashreporter with my blocking tool, won't even load AA at all. Don't know whether to believe these posts of "Derp" bans or to just think they were stupid and used speed obviously.
It isnt working on KR server?
I wanna buy this but It doesnt work on KR server
You give me a KR account and I'd be more then happy to make it KR functional ( I've only done it for CN & RU right now ).
Quote:
Ever since last patch I have not been able to block the crashreporter with my blocking tool, won't even load AA at all.
Because it launches with glyph then attaches to AA once the process is loaded and if you close the crashhandler it takes the AA process with it forcefully. You can either remove the crashhandler out of glyph an make glyph load process without it ( requires olly ) or you can just block the process. If you want to look more into how it works, I'd recommend process explorer to start with since its an easy tool to give you an idea of what glyph/handler is doing now.
You give me a KR account and I'd be more then happy to make it KR functional ( I've only done it for CN & RU right now ).
Because it launches with glyph then attaches to AA once the process is loaded and if you close the crashhandler it takes the AA process with it forcefully. You can either remove the crashhandler out of glyph an make glyph load process without it ( requires olly ) or you can just block the process. If you want to look more into how it works, I'd recommend process explorer to start with since its an easy tool to give you an idea of what glyph/handler is doing now.
so plox.. how to block this crashhandler thing? help? hehe
I'm guessing in order to block glyphcrashhandler, you need to load up Windows Firewall w/ Advanced settings, create a new outbound rule, open the rule and browse to glyphcrashhandler.exe (under programs and services tab) in the glyph directory. Then set it to block internet access, then click apply. On Windows 7 at least.
im wondering about the mods which include auto purse rolling. thats really all i care about. is it still safe to run? all my mods open up on my old comp without even having to activate them anymore. is that version still safe?
You give me a KR account and I'd be more then happy to make it KR functional ( I've only done it for CN & RU right now ).
Because it launches with glyph then attaches to AA once the process is loaded and if you close the crashhandler it takes the AA process with it forcefully. You can either remove the crashhandler out of glyph an make glyph load process without it ( requires olly ) or you can just block the process. If you want to look more into how it works, I'd recommend process explorer to start with since its an easy tool to give you an idea of what glyph/handler is doing now.
I added your skype ID. so you can talk to me on skype.
I can share you My sub Account on KR server.
so you can test to work Derp Lite on KR server.
answer me on skype plz.