Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 06/02/2016, 23:51   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
If you haven't noticed, I've been very actively working on some things with derp lately so don't worry I'll see what I can do. It would only do like that though if you've got speed at full blast. What I did was a quick work-around since what they are basically doing is preventing the memory from being changed in certain region(s) an instead it will revert back to its original bytes and I just trick the client into thinking it hasn't changed which makes it a bit spazzy but still functioning.

Just be happy I'm not an amateur and hate removing hacks off a program that are rather vital.

Anything above 30 on a hauler will get you a auto-ban ( verified it myself ).

It stays below 30 even if fuel is used since fuel is calculated with m/s & can put you over the 30 threshold.

There is no threshold on climb for the vehicles, though it doesn't matter above 100 and you'd have to change physics properties like I did on kyrios to make it climb onto walls ( the seige tanks were easiest to poke into this an test a few things I'd been working on because how there surpension system works, and yes I know how suspension is spelled but in the client its labeled as surpension - don't ask me why.. ).
Couldn't sharing this information help them patch it up?
Old 06/03/2016, 05:09   #422

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Couldn't sharing this information help them patch it up?
You mean like how they tried with the water and clipping this patch?

Old 06/03/2016, 05:17   #423

Plox, whats the future of Derp? New features? Do you have any method to inject on the game?
Old 06/03/2016, 06:59   #424

Wifey's Derp (Full) client isn't letting her manually use the water slider. It activates for a split second when clicked on then goes gray again. The hotkeys for water are working fine though. It has to be something with her computer because we have deleted and re-downloaded and still nothing. Mine is working fine however. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Old 06/03/2016, 07:22   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhedgear View Post
Wifey's Derp (Full) client isn't letting her manually use the water slider. It activates for a split second when clicked on then goes gray again. The hotkeys for water are working fine though. It has to be something with her computer because we have deleted and re-downloaded and still nothing. Mine is working fine however. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Can you tell me what the system specs are? I don't seem to have an issue with it myself and neither do you so the only thing I can think is something is triggering the disable.. Is everything else working on it accordingly?
Old 06/03/2016, 09:33   #426

Quote:
Can you tell me what the system specs are? I don't seem to have an issue with it myself and neither do you so the only thing I can think is something is triggering the disable.. Is everything else working on it accordingly?
Yep, everything else working just fine. She's on Win7 non-steam version. Any other system specifics you need? It has worked previously on the same comp.
Old 06/03/2016, 09:42   #427

Can you add wood-coupe climbing and maybe speed ?
Old 06/03/2016, 16:58   #428

It is working please ? I will purchase maybe
Old 06/03/2016, 17:34   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhedgear View Post
Yep, everything else working just fine. She's on Win7 non-steam version. Any other system specifics you need? It has worked previously on the same comp.
Yep, she clicks it an it just disables itself? Does she have anything mapped to the hotkeys? Possibly the keyboard she is using? Nothing has changed in the code for that, only the build for it with the .exe so I could handle some code a bit differently between updating. If everything else is working but that isn't then I'm a bit puzzled on that one cause I can't get it to replicate for myself an none else has said anything about it

Quote:
Can you add wood-coupe climbing and maybe speed ?
Climb yes, speed no ( you'll get auto banned ). I'd need the car and I would have to double check what the base climb height for the cars would be.

I was playing with the engine alot last nite an seeing if I could possible remove reduction in skills or reduce it, needless to say I had fun .
Old 06/03/2016, 19:57   #430

Can you teleport ( example : Solzreed to Gweonid ) with a tradpack ?
Old 06/03/2016, 20:56   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonX178 View Post
Can you teleport ( example : Solzreed to Gweonid ) with a tradpack ?
Abused by bots at the start of the game, purple flags you then your banned shortly after when doing things like that with packs.

Haulers, on the other hand, are a different story ( just can't hand them in ).
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2016, 21:37   #432

Quote:
Abused by bots at the start of the game, purple flags you then your banned shortly after when doing things like that with packs.

Haulers, on the other hand, are a different story ( just can't hand them in ).
Okay thanks, If I Inderstood correctly, I can't carry tradpacks and teleport ? or I have a lot of chance to get banned ? ( I will try to do tradpacks with my second account and transfer the gold to my main account, there is no problem if my second account get banned ) And with haulers ?

PS : Sorry I don't speak english very well
Old 06/04/2016, 05:14   #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonX178 View Post
Okay thanks, If I Inderstood correctly, I can't carry tradpacks and teleport ? or I have a lot of chance to get banned ? ( I will try to do tradpacks with my second account and transfer the gold to my main account, there is no problem if my second account get banned ) And with haulers ?

PS : Sorry I don't speak english very well
If you teleport with pack, is 100% certain than you get ban. Truth, i try and got ban in account with 5k GS, irreversible. Don't try this. Even than you transfer the gold to another acc. Both acc get ban.
Old 06/04/2016, 11:29   #434

plox does the speed work on farm cart cause as new alt we dont have a hauler and i wont spend gold to make a hauler and get banned with each alt
Old 06/04/2016, 11:30   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by callios View Post
If you teleport with pack, is 100% certain than you get ban. Truth, i try and got ban in account with 5k GS, irreversible. Don't try this. Even than you transfer the gold to another acc. Both acc get ban.
Okay thanks, can you tell me how long it took to make you ban ? or it's an instant ban ?