Okay cool. Do we still need to roll the scripts at the loading screen when you see 0%? Or can we roll them whenever? Also, why can't we have the arena doors gone again? I thought there was a reason but I can't remember why.
You don't need to do that if you're using derp, it will get around the packet error an take care of it for you. I took the arena doors out of the mod, because I didn't think many cared about it..?
Quote:
i did try to pm you in here but there is some kind of issue
You don't need to do that if you're using derp, it will get around the packet error an take care of it for you. I took the arena doors out of the mod, because I didn't think many cared about it..?.
The arena doors would really help out with knowing what class your going up against in sparring arena and would help you choose the right armor type. So when do we have to roll the scripts? Or do we not have to run scripts at all if we start derp up after we're in game? Also, knowing how to access the AH from anywhere on a alt that doesn't have patron would be awesome.
Yo, I got the lite version to test things before donating, and I cant get the fog thing working. Does it function correctly in the complete version or with the mod?
The arena doors would really help out with knowing what class your going up against in sparring arena and would help you choose the right armor type. So when do we have to roll the scripts? Or do we not have to run scripts at all if we start derp up after we're in game? Also, knowing how to access the AH from anywhere on a alt that doesn't have patron would be awesome.
Derp negates the need to roll/unroll doing a few tricks in the client to negate the packet error aswell as the character lockdown after. I'll think about adding the doors back ( so to speak ).
Quote:
Yo, I got the lite version to test things before donating, and I cant get the fog thing working. Does it function correctly in the complete version or with the mod?
Disable steam if your using it and make sure you're using dx9, it is working fine and no I don't plan to implement support for either because dx11 has issues and I don't like running steam > glyph > archeage and I know other people like to do it but I just think it's entirely too much shit on the client an the client itself is already an unstable piece of crap because they don't optimize it at all.
Quote:
Also, what exactly does this chest ez finder do?
It make's it so you can indefinitely find chests in the ocean, trust me, you can't miss them. is a good example of them ( the big long pillars ) , though from KR works the same in NA/EU.
Hi. Tell me please "Teleclip" and "Swim" work in dungeons?
And you can be in the mode of "Swim" to call upon a dolphin?
I do believe swim does work in dungeons but I can't 100% verify that since the update I did awhile ago to it. I know teleclip always has worked in dungeons, though.
And swim will work regardless of what mount you summon or vehicle.