I want to just use the FoV, will using this not get me banned? They allowed the mod so I assume this feature is safe to use right?
If I open the game then close the launcher then run the tool is there any risk of me getting banned?
I wouldn't see how it's unsafe considering its the same thing as setting the cvar value with the mod.
Coming soon: .
P.S.: Yes, I've figured out how to remove breathing underwater an not jjust removing the bar ( let me know if you want a longer video ), still a bit buggy but will be worked on
I wouldn't see how it's unsafe considering its the same thing as setting the cvar value with the mod.
Coming soon: .
P.S.: Yes, I've figured out how to remove breathing underwater an not jjust removing the bar ( let me know if you want a longer video ), still a bit buggy but will be worked on
And there is some added safety things in the glyphclientapp I would recommend too but I will refrain and simply add a note somewhere with derp in the next update ( which will be nice cause it's getting some patterning put in so things will handle patches for me, less maintenance ) as how-to for it, since trion tends to frequent here ( HI MOM ) an snoop what I post.
Wonder how big of a twist in there ***** it gave when I showed the removal of underwater breathing not realizing how much I truly am breaking this engine to ****.. Oh the things I have planned & XL not realizing how much they are just handing things to me right this minute on a platter..
And there is some added safety things in the glyphclientapp I would recommend too but I will refrain and simply add a note somewhere with derp in the next update ( which will be nice cause it's getting some patterning put in so things will handle patches for me, less maintenance ) as how-to for it, since trion tends to frequent here ( HI MOM ) an snoop what I post.
Wonder how big of a twist in there ***** it gave when I showed the removal of underwater breathing not realizing how much I truly am breaking this engine to ****.. Oh the things I have planned & XL not realizing how much they are just handing things to me right this minute on a platter..
Hahaha, you are great. Keep up the good work, man. You're doing ***'s work
Yeah, writing it in Derp's notes is probably the best way to go. I'm excited to see the aqualung, and of course using it.
I noticed you put that you updated a new Derp today. I redownloaded it and it's all still the same. Was anything suppose to be added? There also isn't anything in the notes of the program like you said. Just making sure you didn't accidentally uploaded the old version lol.
I noticed you put that you updated a new Derp today. I redownloaded it and it's all still the same. Was anything suppose to be added? There also isn't anything in the notes of the program like you said. Just making sure you didn't accidentally uploaded the old version lol.
I didn't put it into the notes because frankly I wasn't quite sure how to squeeze all of that text in an it isn't entirely that easy to explain.
Most I think I'll do is when I get time just slap a video explain up this weekend as it's easier to do that then just put 50 lines of text in something.
What you don't know is what I did in the back end which was an update on alot of things, some timer removals, some things that will make it much easier to handle patches over time ( thanks to KR ) and some other tid-bit fixes that I needed to cleanup and some bug fixing.
I didn't put it into the notes because frankly I wasn't quite sure how to squeeze all of that text in an it isn't entirely that easy to explain.
Most I think I'll do is when I get time just slap a video explain up this weekend as it's easier to do that then just put 50 lines of text in something.
What you don't know is what I did in the back end which was an update on alot of things, some timer removals, some things that will make it much easier to handle patches over time ( thanks to KR ) and some other tid-bit fixes that I needed to cleanup and some bug fixing.
Ah okay. Got it. I was just confused when I didn't see aqualung. Was super excited for it lol.
I can't seem to send you a message through the forum for some reason but I bought the mod a long time ago and forgot my password. Is there anyway you can message me my password?
Ah okay. Got it. I was just confused when I didn't see aqualung. Was super excited for it lol.
I need to break test it more, because it isn't entirely functional the way I want it to be an has adverse effects on the character that are unintended and can cause issues I'd rather avoid the player to exploit.
Unlike trion, I actually bug test before releasing.
Quote:
I can't seem to send you a message through the forum for some reason but I bought the mod a long time ago and forgot my password. Is there anyway you can message me my password?
If you can dig up your info from before, pm it to me.
I donated again, just because you are awesome for keeping this running. Can you please message me so I can send you the information from paypal regarding the donation. I can't seem to message you on the forums but I think I can reply to messages. Thanks again for what you do.
I also sent you an email at the email that came up on Paypal with the information you requested.
I donated again, just because you are awesome for keeping this running. Can you please message me so I can send you the information from paypal regarding the donation. I can't seem to message you on the forums but I think I can reply to messages. Thanks again for what you do.
I also sent you an email at the email that came up on Paypal with the information you requested.
I did actually get the message and responded, let me know if you can see it and if not then I'll email ( prob just an issue with epvp not showing your sent ).