Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 08/31/2016, 01:24   #736

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownentity View Post
To plox sorry on mobile yes, I was using mod not sure how they got to me - screenshots folder maybe? Not too worried as I got very lucky, just a warning that there may be something their catching.
Was it a 24hr ban for misconduct by chance?
Old 08/31/2016, 13:07   #737

elite*gold: 0
Pleasee what is the new address mod? =) ty very much
Old 08/31/2016, 19:41   #738

They changed 24 hour to Permanent on one of my alts, cant say I didn't see that coming. I am too careful with use of these addons. I truly do believe something has been snagged/caught up with. Not to scare users, just don't think you're invincible using quality of life features only.
Old 08/31/2016, 19:59   #739

Quote:
They changed 24 hour to Permanent on one of my alts, cant say I didn't see that coming. I am too careful with use of these addons. I truly do believe something has been snagged/caught up with. Not to scare users, just don't think you're invincible using quality of life features only.
Thing is, you and 2 other people received 24hr bans on something, 1 of the 3 was only just purely using the mod and not derp ( not even lite ) - so that gives me a bit of a narrow down. I think they are trying to do the same as the RU with the sunkens but in a different way as opposed to the phone verification thing. I ran a client all night with derp full/light both on, client is still running right now and I'm monitoring the traffic on it to see and nothing as I can tell right now is of a bother.

It could in all honesty, be a delayed one yall have gotten.
Old 09/01/2016, 20:31   #740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Thing is, you and 2 other people received 24hr bans on something, 1 of the 3 was only just purely using the mod and not derp ( not even lite ) - so that gives me a bit of a narrow down. I think they are trying to do the same as the RU with the sunkens but in a different way as opposed to the phone verification thing. I ran a client all night with derp full/light both on, client is still running right now and I'm monitoring the traffic on it to see and nothing as I can tell right now is of a bother.

It could in all honesty, be a delayed one yall have gotten.
It could be, but I honestly don't use the mod for any of that type of exploit, just fog, w-top, etc.. I have used mail and AH without patron before for an hour or so maybe that sent a ringer off.
Old 09/02/2016, 02:10   #741

Quote:
It could be, but I honestly don't use the mod for any of that type of exploit, just fog, w-top, etc.. I have used mail and AH without patron before for an hour or so maybe that sent a ringer off.
The AH would if you don't have patron anymore and are using it mod'd ( which is why its not included in the current one ) and you can look into the right_menubar files in the hud an see what I mean with that ( maybe ).

They are trying hard to restrict some things ( like how they did with the AH timers ) an sneaking small things in here/there that set off flags with modified files.

I'm actually surprised the game is still going as bad as trion is running it into the ground. KR is already extremely dead even after 3.0 except for a server maybe an CN is like a ghost town on all but a single server, JP has some player base but most of the time is really empty - only RU seems to have a huge gathering ( more then NA+EU ) still ( which is why I'm tapping into the RU region now ).

The bad thing is, some of the things they are putting in to stop the modding are really what is getting some legitimate people caught/banned and none of the legits realize it. The FoV/Zoom edits, even stuffing other cvar files, does get flagged but unlike when you actually modify the proper cvar files it doesn't kick a packet error message but still notifies there is modified files from the user. This is why I've been trying to move more of the mod into derp ( which is something that has been slightly delayed cause I have a huge demand for other regions now that see how easily I can bypass gameguard ) but it isn't so easy to do things like rigidbody values in memory for the sunkens or else wise.
Old 09/03/2016, 03:24   #742

Hi, I pmed you Plox, I'm just checking cos I saw you didn't recieved some.

Cheers!
Old 09/08/2016, 10:17   #743

Plox does not add me skype to connect.Then he said me to connect with steam and doesnt me added to steam friend.İm waiting to donate for full derp since yesterday night.
Old 09/08/2016, 19:20   #744

Bought the mod and the full derp. Nice contact and fast replys.

Is there a speed for the Cart when it isnt safe anymore?
Old 09/09/2016, 03:19   #745

Quote:
Originally Posted by filozof86 View Post
Plox does not add me skype to connect.Then he said me to connect with steam and doesnt me added to steam friend.İm waiting to donate for full derp since yesterday night.
I've replied to you the best I can, but spamming me with several messages non-stop when I do have a life outside of the forums an cannot always be on isn't going to speed-up any process since I do work outside of doing things for AA and have other things to do aswell. You have to be a bit patient and I tried to add you today but it seems you have cancelled the request you had up and thus I cannot help you until you re-submit it.

Quote:
Is there a speed for the Cart when it isnt safe anymore?
It should stay under the detected threshold at max on derp.
Old 09/09/2016, 08:03   #746

[QUOTE=Ploxasarus;35133540]I've replied to you the best I can, but spamming me with several messages non-stop when I do have a life outside of the forums an cannot always be on isn't going to speed-up any process since I do work outside of doing things for AA and have other things to do aswell. You have to be a bit patient and I tried to add you today but it seems you have cancelled the request you had up and thus I cannot help you until you re-submit it.

Sorry for that You re right for scamming.People untrustable but i m only goingt to buy derp full and paypal doesnt work in our country anymore.And we should be friend in steam for i can sending you gift.i removed for readd but steam error didnt let me readd you.Im still trying.Im european and you live in america so when im waked up you are sleeping waiting you is so hard
Old 09/09/2016, 22:31   #747

Quote:
Sorry for that You re right for scamming.People untrustable but i m only goingt to buy derp full and paypal doesnt work in our country anymore.And we should be friend in steam for i can sending you gift.i removed for readd but steam error didnt let me readd you.Im still trying.Im european and you live in america so when im waked up you are sleeping waiting you is so hard
And thus, has been taken care of =)
Old 09/11/2016, 13:18   #748

how do you get the mob pack now? the download link i got in email that was used before doesnt work anymore
Old 09/12/2016, 04:13   #749

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestialbeingx View Post
how do you get the mob pack now? the download link i got in email that was used before doesnt work anymore
Send me a message here via pm, I'll take care of you =)
Old 09/12/2016, 08:23   #750

Welp.. ummh xD
I need another link for the newest mods and also I forgot my PW for derp. Halp. Senpaiii