thanks for the answer ^.^
sorry im noob in this kinf of things
2 questions
are the guys banned for movement speed of the character or the hauler?
is the Hauler Speed Working?
Movement speed.
No because people have been gone all weekend an I have to borrow vehicles to update it an unfortunately have to wait on people to do it , will be done asap soon as I can get somebody.
No because people have been gone all weekend an I have to borrow vehicles to update it an unfortunately have to wait on people to do it , will be done asap soon as I can get somebody.
If so, didnt work cause my throw away acc was banned in the same time interval xD
use a lower speed than 5; The plox already fell once, do not ask him to do it again.
And if you are carrying packs with speed hack, will giive ban it, because if you move a pack from one place to the other very fast, the server detects this and interprets as abuse program.
use a lower speed than 5; The plox already fell once, do not ask him to do it again.
And if you are carrying packs with speed hack, will giive ban it, because if you move a pack from one place to the other very fast, the server detects this and interprets as abuse program.
Hm, thanks! I will try carrying a pack without speedhack.
All mods work on ru except for sunken ship and script based mods. Which cause game guard error 200 which basicly calls you a dirty cheater.
It doesn't even send anything it just closes the client what an amazing anti-cheat O_o
Work's fine for me even with the scripts on the KR version using gameguard, probably work just the same on RU
is me running the mod, the scripts - while a slight boost in speed with some swim fly hacking while gameguard is running on KR
If there is a huge demand for it in RU then I'll debate on something for there but the reason you get the error be it from gameguard or the game is because of something I actually do in Derp in the NA/EU version which as you can tell I can port between the regions easily ( same game across all platforms, just skins an stupid **** that separate them ). If enough people are willing to drop on it I'll make something and to be honest am not quite sure why the RU doesn't have as many things public since it doesn't take much to either bypass or remove gameguard..
I might aswell put a nail on every single region and hammer the **** out of it til they give me a challenge
I unpaked the game client and am just importing the scripts manually now and it works fine. I was probably doing something wrong :P
Could of been, but you'll still get the packet error every so often or gameguard will sling you a problem - depends how the module loads an when you do everything.
Problem with XL is, they put too much of there important things in x2game.dll ( even how gameguard runs/fires ) and just make it overly easy how they pack everything - so if you really wanna tamper with gameguard, look there - theres no heartbeat