Has anyone had any issues with using Meh on the NA ArcheRage server? Can't get my FoV mod working and might just use this, but I hear their system is a bit ban-happy atm for anything.
Has anyone had any issues with using Meh on the NA ArcheRage server? Can't get my FoV mod working and might just use this, but I hear their system is a bit ban-happy atm for anything.
I have been using Meh since the server came up aswell as some more heavier tools aswell and have not had a single issue.
Am still working on updating a mod for it since I need to digup a bunch of old files an re-do some things, should have it done tonite or tomorrow perhaps, alot of **** to thumb through.
I have been using Meh since the server came up aswell as some more heavier tools aswell and have not had a single issue.
Am still working on updating a mod for it since I need to digup a bunch of old files an re-do some things, should have it done tonite or tomorrow perhaps, alot of **** to thumb through.
Awesome, thanks for the fast reply man! Hope you're having fun with the new server.
Please let us know when this works on new NA archerage server :^: can't wait.
Also, anyone know a way of automating/semi-afk sport fishing ? It seems all bot companies have shut their applications down for archeage, can't find a sollution anywhere.
I have been using Meh since the server came up aswell as some more heavier tools aswell and have not had a single issue.
Am still working on updating a mod for it since I need to digup a bunch of old files an re-do some things, should have it done tonite or tomorrow perhaps, alot of **** to thumb through.
Might only happen when carrying packs, but their system is definetly picking something up when using speedhack.
No Payout at trader & unpickable box with "illegal program user detected" tooltip when you drop the pack.
Well, they do have a mention on their website to not cheat because they will know. Maybe they actually have some sort of proper protection in place. I launched Meh before and after I started ArcheRage NA and while all the option were there to mess with when I changed anything it didn't seem to effect the in game at all. This was just yesterday I tried doing this. But they did have a patch as well earlier to fix the boxes so maybe some offsets changed.
Well, they do have a mention on their website to not cheat because they will know. Maybe they actually have some sort of proper protection in place. I launched Meh before and after I started ArcheRage NA and while all the option were there to mess with when I changed anything it didn't seem to effect the in game at all. This was just yesterday I tried doing this. But they did have a patch as well earlier to fix the boxes so maybe some offsets changed.
Run it as admin.
I was speed hacking packs an had trader payout last nite and this morning, didn't seem to be any issue.
Also been working on the mod the past hour for this an testing out some old stuff to see what I can plop in, should be done tomorrow morning ( since I have a few people testing everything for me and helping ).
Kind of amusing I see so many more people on the pserver then I ever do on live - guess trion has some competition now.
The other thing is that the devs don't have to "get permission" from XL Games anytime a change is implemented or a bug needs to be fixed. they can just do it on their own all ***** nilly which is a great thing IMO. Fast response times for things is the best customer service someone can ask for.
Absolutely no idea, what were you doing at the time?
On a later note, I updated Meh a bit more.
Moved anti-stealth into its own checkbox, added teleclip for people who were asking so they could use it in dungeons and put another layer of obfuscation ontop of it. Of course that means your antivirus may not like it, but simply check an see no connections being made from it.
I was running packs, I just placed one at my house and got taken out of the game
My friend also had this when placing a pack in his house
Also nice update on Meh.
Ah this is something I just tested myself an it seems if you don't turn the pack in after crafting it and you try to place it while you speedhacked with it - that happens ( tested this myself just scooping packs out of the ocean players dropped from pvp ). The box does seem to despawn over time, but likely alerts them to what you are doing when it happens.
Though it seems if you just turn them in then there is no issue ( so far for me anyways ).
I'll test out some more stuff an see what I come up with an make a little note on meh for it somewhere.
Ah this is something I just tested myself an it seems if you don't turn the pack in after crafting it and you try to place it while you speedhacked with it - that happens ( tested this myself just scooping packs out of the ocean players dropped from pvp ). The box does seem to despawn over time, but likely alerts them to what you are doing when it happens.
Though it seems if you just turn them in then there is no issue ( so far for me anyways ).
I'll test out some more stuff an see what I come up with an make a little note on meh for it somewhere.
@ Since you're back at testing, may I ask how fast do you use the speed and if you fly while using it for pack delivering? Any tips/tricks to use it for this purpose? I tend to stay at speed 2 and never flew cuz I'm a scaredy cat.
Also, is there a paid version for Meh? Like one with speed hack for Carts?