I have a quick question. I downloaded the lite version. i am interested in the no fog under water. I am just wanting it to be easer to see under water while looking for treasure. When i tick the Fog box i see no change. all the other options are working. so is this something that works in the paid version but not the lite? Ty for your response.
You must run it as admin.
You must NOT use steam.
You must run the game as Dx9
You must have only 1 client open using lite.
I had a update yesterday and since then my cart isent acting right. It keeps getting stuck where before i could go over mountains with ease. Also is there a way to make my merchant ship go faster? Clipper also.
After reviewing pertinent logs, we have determined that the action taken against your account for third party programs was correct. We will not be reversing relevant suspensions and/or notes applied to your account.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Your reference number for this question is 989736.
Sincerely,
Senior GM Garth
Trion Worlds Inc
ban for using derp, was using speed without pack not sure if anyone reported it. be careful i quit game now they rejected my appeal