You last visited: Today at 00:39
Advertisement
[Release] Derp Lite
Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.
10/09/2017, 20:43
#1636
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 2
Oh, uh, I'm on a Russian 2.9 server. Forgot to mentioned.
10/09/2017, 21:30
#1637
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
osa519
Oh, uh, I'm on a Russian 2.9 server. Forgot to mentioned.
Then you would want to use Meh and not Derp - unless they've updated something and Meh needs an update?
10/09/2017, 23:55
#1638
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 2
Oh shoot, what is Meh, i don't have it lol.
I was told this server was just plain old 2.9 without castles.
10/10/2017, 15:51
#1639
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
osa519
Oh shoot, what is Meh, i don't have it lol.
I was told this server was just plain old 2.9 without castles.
Meh is in the main post, simply download it.
10/10/2017, 19:50
#1640
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 2
*facepalm*
Lol thanks.
Edit: It works perfectly!
10/11/2017, 15:38
#1641
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
still looking for farm cart teleport hack
10/13/2017, 16:00
#1642
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Can you explain more about Trade-pack finder ? I am in search of some "radar" for lost tradepack, or even ressources...
10/15/2017, 07:59
#1643
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Plox is it possible for you to make it so the ship radar is global that would be spectacular.
10/16/2017, 20:13
#1644
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 3
Heya, will Meh be compatible with the new ArcheRage NA server? Thanks!
10/16/2017, 20:59
#1645
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
unknownentity
Heya, will Meh be compatible with the new ArcheRage NA server? Thanks!
I would assume so since it would basically be running the same client.
I can always just update it to run on the NA one if it doesn't, wouldn't be an issue absolutely at all, just let me know and I'll jump on it an look if need be.
10/18/2017, 01:46
#1646
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
@
can you add MOD version for ArcheRage private server 2.9 ?
10/18/2017, 09:16
#1647
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
suicuapalk
@
can you add MOD version for ArcheRage private server 2.9 ?
I've no intention of doing so unless its privately requested.
10/18/2017, 14:01
#1648
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ploxasarus
I've no intention of doing so unless its privately requested.
sent pm inbox!
thx a lot
10/18/2017, 22:41
#1649
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
nm. noticed page one it auto flags as malware.
10/19/2017, 02:12
#1650
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,658
Received Thanks: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by
NVXY
nm. noticed page one it auto flags as malware.
Because its an obfuscated program, obviously. Check its connection strings, it makes none.
This is known as am I and I never post malicious programs.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:40 .