Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 12/12/2016, 20:15   #901

elite*gold: 0
Just a quick question, is it safe to use the Derp object distance, plant rendering distance and zoom without getting banned? I have no intention of using speedhack.
Old 12/12/2016, 20:25   #902

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbyDuck View Post
Just a quick question, is it safe to use the Derp object distance, plant rendering distance and zoom without getting banned? I have no intention of using speedhack.
Should be fine really and I've only seen the one guy have an issue so far but I'm still sticking my thumb to it being a bot-related ban.

Quote:
is it banneable to do green quest with the speedhack you have added? like to make character on the account rush the green quest an delete it start over?

you mention you 24x7 speedhack soo are we also able?
I will neither advise to or not to do it and just because I run around at full blast doesn't mean everyone should. Sometimes I think its simply because trion doesn't care what I'm doing anymore, knows its me, an just leaves me be because they know I'll immediately come right back in so they'd rather not waste time to ban me where-as others like to fire off GM skills at me an think its cute when its really not doing anything but giving me dump info on my end and showing me things that I'd of not else wise known prior.

On a later note, I did get the viewing of private equipment functional again, though I had to change around how it worked slightly but its still all good. I'll toss the update of that into the mod later this week after everyone gets settled in an start pushing it out to everyone. I've also begun working on some new stuff for the mod too an maybe bringing back some things, we'll see depending on how much I can get done this week an if trion can keep there servers from being absolute garbage.
Old 12/12/2016, 21:23   #903

Angry not work water disable ok chest invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafamassaut View Post
Hey guys, just got mod + derp, i was used to use it only for sunken chests, is there any other tips of what i could be getting of the mod that im not taking advantage of ?
not work
water disable ok
chest invisible
Old 12/12/2016, 21:28   #904

Error: File has been removed.
Old 12/13/2016, 00:05   #905

Quote:
Originally Posted by conta_archeage View Post
not work
water disable ok
chest invisible
Quote:
Error: File has been removed.
Because you both were trying to use or acquire the old mod which was outdated and I also removed and one of you I have sorted out ( conta ) and the other should drop me a PM for the same.
Old 12/13/2016, 00:58   #906

@arus
I need you to confirm the payment of the donation so I can use the modpack, thank you!
Old 12/13/2016, 03:10   #907

Hey Plox, it seems like my private messages to you aren't sending, could you message me? I donated a few months back and was hoping I could get newest version of the modpack.
Old 12/13/2016, 03:19   #908

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackosaurus View Post
Hey Plox, it seems like my private messages to you aren't sending, could you message me? I donated a few months back and was hoping I could get newest version of the modpack.
I think he's scamming. But i have hope
Old 12/13/2016, 03:26   #909

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarpro41 View Post

Nah, I have the old responses he sent me still too, I just cant respond to any of them. Dont know whats up with it
Old 12/13/2016, 03:26   #910

Email Sent Plox.
Old 12/13/2016, 04:26   #911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Because you both were trying to use or acquire the old mod which was outdated and I also removed and one of you I have sorted out ( conta ) and the other should drop me a PM for the same.
I pm'ed you. I think... as some others said it is kinda weird and doesn't seem to work everytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarpro41 View Post
I can 100% say that he is NOT scamming. I used the Mod Pack ages ago.
I quit ArcheAge but came back after months for 3.0 and got access to it right back (donation is for lifetime).

Just now it seems like he removed the old version and I don't have the new version yet. Couple of days, perhaps only hours, and I am sure that is sorted as well.
Old 12/13/2016, 09:10   #912

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackosaurus View Post
I got one PM about it most recently, was not here for a bit today and was working also on the mod after a bit and testing some new things and have since responded.

Quote:
Then maybe you should check your PM's and re-think your statement and realize you don't need hope with me and only to just know I'll get to it as soon as I can but when I logged on I had roughly 47 messages not including the heap of emails and requests/messages on skype and do the best I can solo so chill your tits and be patient cause as stated, I always produce.

Quote:
I pm'ed you. I think... as some others said it is kinda weird and doesn't seem to work everytime.
It's epvp, it goes down randomly sometimes an messages don't always send or I go to respond to a message then another randomly shows up in my inbox that wasn't there prior.. If you don't get me the first pm or 2 then just keep trying and when I see it and am available I assure you I will get to it as soon as I can.

Quote:
Email Sent Plox.
My email is filled to the brim right now and I'm planning to clear it out tonite the best I can so please be patient since it's 3am for me right now and I've been responding to people for the past 4 hours and am a bit exhausted from 3 days now of absolutely insane amounts of people contacting me and me having to verify/check everything not including my 15 hour binge on saturday of coding to get everything up an running perfectly and have it shipped out for everybody despite trions servers being complete shit when I was trying to test it all.
Old 12/13/2016, 10:07   #913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
am a bit exhausted from 3 days now of absolutely insane amounts of people contacting me and me having to verify/check everything
You should just hash all the transaction IDs from transactions related to Derp into a set, so that it just takes O(1) time to verify whether the person contacting you really did pay you in the past
Old 12/13/2016, 10:45   #914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamin View Post
You should just hash all the transaction IDs from transactions related to Derp into a set, so that it just takes O(1) time to verify whether the person contacting you really did pay you in the past

Quote:
Believe me, the man who earns his bread by the sweat of his brow, eats oftener a sweeter morsel, however coarse, than he who procures it by the labor of his brains. ~Washington Irving
Sure it would simplify things, but a little extra hard work never hurts and when you have so many other projects running in public/private its a bit relaxing to look away from code or the simple use of a program that does work for you an just look yourself while sipping back on a cup of coffee and a nice set of music.
Old 12/13/2016, 13:37   #915

plox is the v7.15 the new one ?? ( the one on ur site) if not can you pm me the new one <3 u and tnx