Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trueye.io reviews/input

Discussion on Trueye.io reviews/input within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trueye.io reviews/input

Anybody used trueye.io before? Got approved but wanna hear some reviews before I spend $100+ for the month. I only use esp so this is exactly what I'm looking for. Any input is appreciated!
Old 03/29/2022, 16:52   #2

elite*gold: 24
Never heard of it, sometimes you have to take the plunge
Old 03/29/2022, 18:28   #3
:-)

elite*gold: 55
I've heard of them for EFT, its a bit pricey imo for just ESP but they are on legit providers list.
Old 03/29/2022, 22:04   #4

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Well, they seem to be UD, so that's good, but as I already mentioned in their thread, the price is not worth it.

Ecyler is waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper and UD for years with ESP only.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2022, 22:10   #5

elite*gold: 0
Ecycler doesn't work for me. I skip frames and the game feels crazy laggy. I randomly teleporleggy. Idk why though I've tried on a 3090, 3080 ti and 6800 xt. It's the only cheat that does this for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2022, 23:20   #6

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Weird, did you message ecycler about it?
Old 03/30/2022, 02:31   #7

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 111/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaceous View Post
Anybody used trueye.io before? Got approved but wanna hear some reviews before I spend $100+ for the month. I only use esp so this is exactly what I'm looking for. Any input is appreciated!
I've had the ability to use/view their products myself. I find it extremely worth, even with the price. $120 first month for buy-in and then $80 every month after. It's a private and extremely well made cheat if you are looking for a Streamproof ESP thats been UD for a long period of time. Community and Staff are extremely nice and helpful. Everything is made/done to impress. I'm sure you'll have everything you'll ever need with them

- 0 FPS drops
- Extremely smooth visuals
- Impressive UI's
- Beautiful Launcher/Loader
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2022, 03:57   #8

elite*gold: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaceous View Post
Hey. I'm the owner of TruEye.

While we are expensive for the first month, our prices for every month afterwards are competitive with other providers with large customization and features. We provide everything you could potentially need in an ESP based cheat, including completely streamproof. Undetected since release (230+ days ago)

Feel free to message me on Discord about any questions you have - NoNaMe#6293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
I've had the ability to use/view their products myself. I find it extremely worth, even with the price. $120 first month for buy-in and then $80 every month after. It's a private and extremely well made cheat if you are looking for a Streamproof ESP thats been UD for a long period of time. Community and Staff are extremely nice and helpful. Everything is made/done to impress. I'm sure you'll have everything you'll ever need with them

- 0 FPS drops
- Extremely smooth visuals
- Impressive UI's
- Beautiful Launcher/Loader
<3 Thank you for the kind words. Eager to see your return! We've only used your aim in R6S, but wow.. Phenomenal Not sure why you guys receive hate, but we believe in you. Hope that counts for something, haha.
Thanks
2 Users