Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacks For Controller Players??

Discussion on Hacks For Controller Players?? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacks For Controller Players??

Hello, I was wondering if there are hacks for us "controller players" or compatible with controller using programs such as "AntiMicro" or "Rewasd"?
Old 03/05/2022, 19:56   #2

i use antimicro pretty sure you can with most
Old 03/06/2022, 03:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZorkon View Post
i use antimicro pretty sure you can with most
Which ones though? and honestly im looking for Stream proof with Controller compatible
Old 03/06/2022, 06:22   #4

elite*gold: 2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaxB View Post
Which ones though? and honestly im looking for Stream proof with Controller compatible
CX is both controller compatible and streamproof, with tons of unique features and customization

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...e-spoofer.html
Old 03/06/2022, 06:24   #5

Whats cx?
Old 03/06/2022, 09:16   #6

elite*gold: 2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx9236 View Post
Whats cx?
Formally CxCheats. We're one of the only providers still here since early 2019
https://cxsoftware.net
Old 03/19/2022, 22:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddi_ View Post
CX is both controller compatible and streamproof, with tons of unique features and customization

Do I need to use a third party app for controller support or is it ready to go with the cxsoftware
Old 03/20/2022, 01:02   #8

elite*gold: 6300
The Black Market: 112/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose neck View Post
Do I need to use a third party app for controller support or is it ready to go with the cxsoftware
Stealthmode is exactly what you are after.

We support controllers right away. No need to setup any third party apps.

League Aim Assist & Outline + Visible/Not Chams. The best cheat for closet cheaters & those looking for utmost security at a bargain.

Subtle, yet EXTREMELY powerful for the user. Dominate your competition, without drawing any negative attention towards yourself.

The original product for Stealthmode was built for a streamer. They needed the product to be as legit looking as possible as it was to be used in front of thousands of viewers. Thus, we took to creating a League-based Aim Assist (based off what we used in CSGO leagues) for them and this was what came out afterwards. While this doesn't include the heavy customizations theirs does (to match their playstyle and needs), or the Streamproof ESP, Stealthmode Has Everything You'll Ever Need To Get Yourself To The Top.

10/10 Reviews Everywhere, And I'm Sure Yours Will Be No Different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledmajdoub View Post
Lets put it this way,

The perfect cheat .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
After spamming Antebellum for an Apex cheat, he finally gave me permissions to test to shut me up xD

This will be my review after 2 weeks of testing.

1. Aim Assist

10/10. Like do you guys ever make bad features???

Its so good rofl. Doubt anyone will ever be able to tell I am using anything. Been playing with my friends and even they cant tell, yet I'm dropping 3-4k damage in ranked multiple times daily. WIngman be SMACKING kids with this. I honestly hate all other cheats now because they all have shit aim compared to Stealthmode ones lol

Even tho its only active up to 40m, I think this is best. Anything further looks unlegit because this does help with recoil too or at least it feels like it does. So many 1 clips with the r9. I DARE people to push me. Maybe 60m would be nice, but I cant be picky I know

2. Outline/Cham ESP

10/10. Again. Amazing ass feature.

Beautiful ingame, that gif doesn't do it justice. All the information you will ever require in a beautiful Outline/Cham setting. Easy to see them ressing/throwing nades/healing/reloading/etc.

3. Overall

+REP & HEAVILY RECOMMENDED.

- Loader is top notch. Download, load, play. No bs between.
- Been playing R6 with their full and I've been 65+ days now undetected! 2 weeks UD with Apex!
- EXTREMELY smooth and fluid product. No fps loss/stutters/delays in visible check/or anything.

If you want to stay UD and look like a pro, this is the product for you. It requires a little bit of skill in aiming, but its def good for all skill levels. Easily perform better than your friends
I'll be waiting for yours
Old 03/22/2022, 18:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose neck View Post
They have an active on ads toggle so no remap required unless you want an aim key
Old 03/25/2022, 16:09   #10

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaxB View Post
Hello, I was wondering if there are hacks for us "controller players" or compatible with controller using programs such as "AntiMicro" or "Rewasd"?
Oh *** what an aids thread. Gonna give you a straight up answer, any cheat on apex that writes to your view angles (or as the retards call it “internal aimbot” or “memory aim”) will have no issues with controllers. There are so many public sources which use this method of aimbot (tbh in apex you shouldn’t use anything else.) I recommend izi as they are the best apex provider hands down imo.

As for anti micro/ rewasd, while you can use them, how have devs not figured out how to use the xinput library for controller input? It’s kinda funny, anti micro is literally open source, just rip it right from there… this is sad to see I guess lol.
If you have any questions Auden#1337

Tags
apex, controller